Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls

2 posters

Go down

AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls Empty AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Ruby was excited, like always, to begin the Art and Music meeting. She thought her plan was brilliant and hoped that others found it as brilliant as she did. She had gotten the great idea to have the members of the club paint each other but they would be given a certain style of art to complete the task. She had gotten the supplies she needed for the assignment. She was so excited, she told hardly contain herself. She couldn't wait to get her hands on some of the supplies and paint one of the members of the club.

She grinned as the members began to file in. "Faster, faster! I can't wait to tell you all about what we're doing today!" Finally, all the members were seated and it was time to start the meeting. "Hello all and welcome to another meeting of Art and Music Club. My name is still Ruby and I'm still your club leader." She grinned and eyed all the members. "Today we will be splitting up in twos and the groups of two will take turns painting each other. Each group will have a different style of paintings, if you're not sure about the style you got there are examples to help you. I think that's enough instructions unless any of you have any questions. If not, we can begin."

ooc: You were all asked to pick a number between the numbers 1 and 2. As soon as you pick your numbers, you shall be told your partner and what type of paint style you will be working with.

Back to top Go down

AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls Empty Re: AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Malachi tensed and shifted awkwardly as he stood in the room, listening to the meeting's instructions. He could spot Ryan from the corner of his eye. He was the last person Malachi wanted to talk to at that moment. No doubt Ryan was aware of his presence too, so Kai tried to his to avoid contact with him. However, as luck would have it, he was partnered up with him. He tried to warn Ruby to not make them partners, but his newfound sister didn't pick up on what all of his hand motions meant and suddenly Kai found himself sitting across from Ryan with a canvas resting between them.

Kai didn't say a word. He picked up his paint brush and began to outline the figure of Ryan. Pastels weren't the easiest for him, and personally Kai thought it was a poor match up for Ryan to really capture the intensity of the boy, but like the whole partnership thing, he didn't have a choice.

His brush glided across the canvas in long strides, recreating Ryan's sharp jaw on the page. He filled it in with a flesh color and stopped at the lips. Malachi paused and looked up at Ryan, to whom he had not yet said a word to. His eyes examined the thin lips of Ryan and he tried to focus on exactly how they appeared without thinking about how they felt smashed up against his; how smooth they were and how Malachi sort of liked the odd slightly bitter taste of Ryan's saliva. Malachi caught himself day dreaming and tried to focus on something else, like how the kiss made him feel afterwards. How mad he was that Ryan stole his first kiss. Kai brought his brush down hard against the canvas in his ire, only to immediately regret it. He had made a huge pink blob on Ryan's cheek and there was no undoing it.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls Empty Re: AMC Meeting: Paint Me Like One of Your French Girls

Post by Ryan Green Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Ryan never really liked the ideas that the club leader came up with but he couldn't bring himself to drop the club. He didn't know why he wanted to stay, maybe to see what new crazy thing Ruby said. He thought she was crazy but it was also interesting to guess what she would do or say next. But what she said next brought a frown to the boy's face. He was partnered up with Malachi? Weren't the rumors about him enough? Did he really have to go through more torture? People were still being rude to him because of those stupid kisses.

He couldn't believe his luck. He was glad that the other boy refused to talk to him but it also made him uncomfortable. Ryan was no artist but he knew that there was no way he'd get out of this. He would try his best though. He dipped his brush into a soft pink color and began to paint lines on the page. The silience continued to bother him as the other boy seemed to be having a fight against his painting. "I know you hate me but don't take it out on the painting. The paiting did nothing wrong," he said softly as he swooshed his brush to make the other boy's hair. "It's not me, it's a painting of me. Two different things. One's innocent and the other isn't."

He looked up at the boy for the first time so he could get a good look at his eyes. He turned back to his painting and went back to being quiet.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Malachi stared at his plunder, holding the culprit brush up and away from the page as his eyes examined the damage. The German hadn't moved a muscle until he heard his partner speak for the first time since the incident. "I-I..." Malachi started. "It was an accident," He told, which was true. He had nothing against the painting he was working on. When completed correctly, it would have all the physical attractiveness of Ryan without the irritating personality. He met Ryan's eyes for a moment and blushed. Ryan continued on his own painting, but Kai paused and brushed a lock of his unnatural red hair behind his ear.

"And I don't hate you, for the record," Malachi added, waiting for the mistake paint to dry so he could try to paint over it. He was an easy going boy and though the kiss had made him upset and though he often got upset when remembering it, he found that hate was a strong word for how he felt about Ryan. "Maybe this painting could be abstract," He offered, after looking down at it once more.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 am

"Could have fooled me," the third year said softly. After what he did to him, he wouldn't be surprised if the other boy wanted pay back. But he knew it wouldn't be Kai's style to get pay back. And because of that, Ryan felt worse about what he had done. "For the record, I didn't use the love potion on you on purpose. I just wanted to have a little fun. But I ended up getting in the middle of it and now everyone thinks I'm some kind of monster that took advantage of you." He was no good at painting and when he finished the eyes on his painting, he frowned. They were two different sizes and shapes. "I'm no good at this," he said more to himself than the other boy.

"You don't hate me? That's a name I'll have to check off the list. There's still many more." Like he cared though. He had Harley, his best friend. That's all that mattered. "I guess since you don't hate me, I don't hate you," he teased, a small grin formed on his lips. "Do whatever you want, you're the artist after all." He began to paint out the other boy's hair with a soft orange color. "How can people do this? It's so hard to get things right. I screwed up your face, mate."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 pm

She was partnered up with Stephanie. She decided to ignore the things that happened while they were intoxicated by that love potion. It was nothing to fluster over, it was the potion talkinhg. Not her. She smiled at her partner before beginning on her paiting. She was excited to be using water colors. She would be able to make some beautiful shades with them. "Do you think was a good idea?" She really hoped that everyone liked her idea.

She dipped her brush into some water than smeared it into some paint. "I think watercolors are so pretty." She used a light tan color for the other girl's face. She began to outline her face. "So, how are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:24 am

One thing Stephanie always found difficult about the Art and Music Club as art. Now the other thing she found difficult or rather awkward was the leader was Ruby. It was difficult to look at her after the love potion mess. She new the feelings had been fake since once it wore off she'd been able to see clearly but it was the way she'd acted under the influence.

"A... a good idea?" Stephanie felt like she'd been put on the spot with Ruby's question. How to be diplomatic without offending was hard to figure out. "If I was artistic I might like it more," she admitted. "My sisters are the artistic ones in the family." Which made it extremely puzzling as to why Christine hadn't joined this club. She liked both and yet she hadn't done what Stephie had been afraid she would do.

She looked down at her hands and then quickly look upwards again as she realised she was making it more difficult for Ruby to do the painting. "Oh I'm okay." Her mind was beginning to wonder and Stephanie needed to bring her focus back in to what she was doing there. Maybe focus on the topic of the meeting? "Do you like painting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:15 pm

"I guess I'll just have to do something musical next then." She knew that not everyone was artistic, but she was glad that no one seemed to hate her ideas. "I like music, its all about expression." She grinned. She tried not to be awkward about things since the potion.

She liled the way she had started the painting, she hadn't messed up like she usually did. "Depends really. I always like painting with my papa, he makes toys." Finally, the outline of her face was done. "If this comes out fairly decent, would you keep it?" It would be noce if her work didn't go to waste and the other girl kept the painting of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:36 pm

"Something musical would be good," Stephanie agreed. "There's something about music which lifts me above all .... well you know what I mean. Don't you?" She was fast becoming very self concious about her rambling and could feel her face warm with embarrassment.

"Really?" she asked with interest. "That must be very interesting. All my dad does is maintenance on trains for the Paris metro." That had to be the dullest job in the world. "Probably. Don't be surprised if the one I do of you isn't very good. It'll probably be a stick person with hair." Maybe she'll get lucky and time will run out before she could paint Ruby's portrait. Stephie would hate to show what was bound to be awful work to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down