Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Fine, Furry Friend

Go down

Fine, Furry Friend Empty Fine, Furry Friend

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Simone had wanted a small pet since she was little. Inigo was her life, and was truly an amazing horse, but she couldn't exactly bring him inside and cuddle with him while doing homework. Her parents were adamant about her not getting a pet until necessary, and Simone figured that having a pet for school was necessary. They were like your own personal stress relievers. The was only one problem, though, and that was that she didn't know which animal to choose. She knew that her decision making skills were terrible, so it seemed only right to ask for someone else's opinion.

"Excuse me?" She asked, tapping the shoulder of the person closest to her. "Um, hi. I was wondering which animal you thought would be better. It's down to a cat, ferret, or a rabbit. I need your opinion, please."

Back to top Go down

Fine, Furry Friend Empty Re: Fine, Furry Friend

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:18 pm

In Indigo's opinion, animals were much better than humans. She loved to take care of the stray cats that wondered into her yard. She had seen so many interesting creatures around her home and was excited to see what kind of animals the pet shop had to offer. She wanted an unique pet, one that she had never seen or had before. But she wasn't entirely sure what kind of pet she wanted. Did she want furry pet? Or a frog? Or an owl? The choices were endless.

She froze up when a hand tapped on her shoulder. She let out a small breath before turning towards the person. She knew that she was going to meet a whole bunch of new people, so she had to get over it. "I think it depends on which one you have a connection with," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:39 pm

"Oh, hello. Didn't I meet you in the bookshop?" She couldn't recall the girl's name, but what she said did make sense. A rabbit seemed to docile for her. She wanted something that she could play with, so it was down to a cat or ferret. "A connection, yes? That is a difficult concept. How do you make a connection with an animal you've just met?" Simone muttered to herself. The cats were adorable, but she had seen felines that seemed adorable as kitten but grew up to be absolute demons. She wanted something unique too.

"I think I'm leaning towards a ferret, but which one? Choosing a pet is so difficult," she groaned. She glimpsed over the cages, her eyes settling on a small ferret that had a dark brown underbelly and a light brown back. She smiled and gasped in excitement. "That one!" Drawing the animal out of the cage, she cradle him in her arms and looked at the girl next to her. "I shall name him Fezzik. Do you need help choosing an animal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 pm

She nodded slightly and pushed her hair behind her ear. "You must have a spiritual connection," she explained, her voice was now louder than a whisper. She was still frightened to talk to anyone. "You'll know when you feel it." She just had to feel hers when she spotted the pet she wanted. "It'll pull you towards it." Her family was all about spirits and finding connections. Meditating was the best way to become connected with the things around you.

She shrugged when the other girl asked if she needed any help. "I'll know it when I see it." She was still looking for her connection. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be? Or maybe she needed to move around more? She walked slowly towards cages of mice, none were talking to her.

So, she moved along the wall til she suddenly stopped. What was that? Was that her animal calling to her? She took a step back and looked inside a cage with an owl in it. Whatever it was, she wasn't hearing it anymore. Maybe she wouldn't find her animal after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:31 pm

The girl in front of her seemed scared of her, like Simone would do something to hurt her or frighten her purposely. Simone also didn't truly believe in spirits like the other girl seemed to, she was an atheist, but that didn't mean she would crush someone else's beliefs.

Simone followed the girl around the store as she walked towards where the rodents were located. "Perhaps the flying animals shall suit you better?" She didn't know if the girl was following her advice or the nonexistent sounds that she was hearing, but she moved to the owls and peered into the cages. Did the other girl truly hear voices that called her, or was this a show for other people? "Is there a chance that a bat is more suitable for your personality?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 pm

She had a fear of humans, she knew that. But she was trying to get better with her fear. It wasn't her fault her family didn't live near society, that they kept to themselves. She was never invited to pool parties, she had no one to call her friend. All she had was family.

"No," she replied. She didn't want something that flew, she didn't have a connection with the flying creatures. "You look confused or scared," she stated. Maybe she was scaring her with her connection talk. "I don't think a bat is for me." She made her way towards the toads, maybe she'd find comfort in one of them.

No, she didn't. They didn't call to her. They were to slimy for her anyways. "Where are you?" she wondered aloud. Where was her connection at? Where was the voice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down