Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away

Go down

Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away Empty Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Rene was so pleased when he received a letter saying the soda company he'd been writing a jingle for loved it. He would even be singing the jingle in the ad campaign when he got back to Paris from school. He was going to be able to finance a very nice vacation for at least himself and his mother, but there was someone else he wanted to come. He wanted his girlfriend Fiona to come along as well. Of course he did understand there was a strong possibility that she would not be able to come with him.

Rene wasn't thinking that because he was self-conscious about the way Fiona liked him, no, he now knew that she loved him the same way he loved her and just as much. Rene had a feeling Fiona's parents, mainly her father would raise an eyebrow at them being together for a few weeks, but it wasn't like Rene would do anything salacious with Fiona. At the most they'd probably just cuddle especially since his mother would be there.

However, Rene had been staring at Fiona's dorm room door for like five minutes with feet so cold they were frozen. She was so pretty and he was nervous asking her on a vacation, especially if she took it like some kind of advance on her. He ran a nervous hand through his hair, and then rasped his knuckles against her door. Rene smiled when it opened. "Hey, beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away Empty Re: Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:00 am

Fiona shoved the last item off the floor into a draw and pushed it shut with a triumphant "yes!" Now her side of the room looked as shiny and tidy as her roomate's side. That was so long as no-one opened the cupboard, draws or trunk. Oh yes. Or look under her bed. The space beneath a bed was so handy for hiding things away.

She turned to the sound of knocking and opened the door with a flourish. "Now y..." The words died on her lips as she realised it was her boyfriend and not her roommate standing there. Of course it wouldn't be her. She wouldn't knock first. Fiona smiled up at him and grabbed his arm. "Hello handsome. Come in." She then proceeded to drag him into the room. "I just finished cleaning up. So what do you think?" She held her arms out wide before adding, "whatever you do, don't look under the bed." She paused. "Don't look under that bed either and don't say anything to my roommate?" She lowered her voice to a whisper. "She doesn't know I've been using it as extra storage space."

In a normal voice she added, "so what brings you in here? One of these?" Fiona stretched up to kiss him on the mouth.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away Empty Re: Dorm #8: Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Vacation Have to Get Away

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Rene grinned when all of a sudden his girlfriend was pulling him into her dorm. Merlin, she was something else. "It looks good." He complimented her. Hmm, Fiona was cleaning. That was a first. "Oh, I see the leopard hasn't changed her spots." He teased and peaked under the bed which made him roll his eyes. "What on earth are we going to do with you?" He asked before getting inquired about his visit.

"What? A guy can't visit his girl-" All of a sudden there were lips up against his. Soft lips. He kissed back gently and deepened the kiss a little. Why was he here again? Kissing Fiona seemed like a good enough reason. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. After a little bit of enjoying Fiona's warmth he finally pulled away albeit by less than five inches. "I wanted to ask you to come on a vacation with my mum and I. I uh, I sold a song to a soda company to set up this vacation so I hope you can come with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 am

"Hey. I said not to look under there," she protested though not without half sounding like she wanted to laugh. Fiona clasped her hands behind her back and looked up at him demurely. "Nothing? I'm sure that this is the way things should be done." It certainly saved time and Fiona was all about shortcuts to work.

Fiona had been really enjoying that kiss and then Rene had to go and ask her something which she was sure would not be allowed to happen. "Oh. Um. I'm not sure dad'll agree to that. He already grilled me about you and what we were up to the last time I visited in France. I hadn't even mentioned you were my boyfriend. I bet Grace said something to him. She never could keep her mouth shut." The first spell Fiona was going to cast after graduation was a permanent silencing charm on her youngest sister. She hadn't found one yet but she was sure there had to be something better than Silencio which didn't last half long enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:46 am

Rene had kind of expected a no or a maybe. So he took it stride. "Okay, my love." He said gently. "I understand, but if you can't come I would like to visit you in England and at the very least take my beautiful girlfriend out to lunch. Maybe somewhere with outdoor seating." Rene asked hopefully. He kind of wondered why he'd only really met her mom. Did Fiona not want him to be on good terms with her family members? Rene bit his lip gently. Did her family even know they were dating outside of her sisters? Rene's family knew. Was Fiona embarrassed by him? Or was it just a conversation she didn't want to have with her parents? "Your mom likes me at least, yeah?" Rene asked hopefully.

"I guess bottom line is I understand either way. I mean I'd prefer we get to see each other over the summer." Rene leaned down and kissed his girlfriend. "But I understand if we can't." He leaned down and kissed her again softly. "Well I'm free today so we can hangout if you'd like? Do whatever? Or if you want to go on a date or something we can go down to Little Horse or the park or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:24 pm

"So long as it doesn't rain we can go somewhere with outdoor seating," Fiona teased. With Rene's question further teasing was assured. "Hmm. Not sure that she does. I do know that both my parents want to meet you. Dad will probably warn you about things you'll already be aware of. My immaturity. My lack of tidiness. The expense of my upkeep..." Fiona had expected something like threats to Rene's life when he found out about her new boyfriend but instead her father had grilled her over her own shortcomings.

"Well of course you'll want to see me," Fiona returned after the kiss. "The best way is to ask my parents if you want me to go on this holiday of yours." She smiled at the next kiss. "Or we could just stay here. Not in this room because my roommate is due back any second but somewhere in the palace where we won't be disturbed." There had to be lots of rooms unused by the majority of the school's population.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down