Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Decided to Break it

Go down

Decided to Break it Empty Decided to Break it

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:16 pm

Since the year prior, Fane had been spending more and more time in classrooms. Not so much studying, but he had found that classrooms when class was not in session were the perfect hiding place for making out outside of the sight of Professor's who'd interrupt him and whoever it was he had fancied at the time. A summer away from Beauxbatons and back in the United Kingdom gave him space from those who he usually saw and the freedom to experiment with the pretty faces he saw in Bristol, and he did. He still remembered the sweet smelling perfume of the spunky girl named Poppy he had been with and then the skaterboy, rockstar wannabe, Ezra, he got with after Poppy dumped him. Needless to say, summer had been nice for him, but he was happy to be back with familiar faces and wasted little time getting reacquainted with the faces he indulged in.

Back in the all familiar make out spot, Fane had invited one of his friends he had the fortune of making up with before the end of last year. He wasted little time once in the secluded area and immediately planted a kiss on the girl. "I missed you," He started, not that this was the first time he had seen Odette since school had started, but it was the first time he had gotten the opportunity to be alone with her since it had. "Did you miss me?" he asked, with a crooked grin as he wrapped his arms around her.

Back to top Go down

Decided to Break it Empty Re: Decided to Break it

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Odette had gone through an interesting summer, being able to reconnect with Fane right before the school ended had brightened up her summer, though she didn't dare mention a word of it to her brother. She did not want him to get angry with her, especially since she had been the one to come to him in tears when Fane had broken her heart saying that he didn't care about her more than as a kissing buddy. However, with their refurbished relationship, she was determined to prove to him that she would be the girl that he wanted to be with, no matter what the cost.

As she arrived in the secluded classroom she was greeted with kind, yet seductive eyes and a kiss. His velvet like words made her shiver as he held her. She always found herself feeling safe in his arms, like he was protecting her from the outside world. She liked that feel of belonging. As his lips reached hers with the first kiss she leaned in to deepen it a little, but then they were gone. He looked down at her with that handsome smile of his. She loved the attention and found herself like a child listening to whatever their parent told them to do when she was with him. As he asked her if she missed him back she did not hesitate with her response. "Yes!" She said slowly, "I did" Her body was close his and she bit her lip. "A lot..." She finally added and kissed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Fane grinned pleased with Odette's response. Despite not thinking much more of Odie besides as a friend and a pair of lips to press against his, he absolutely loved the feeling of being wanted. She looked at him like he was the best thing in the world, which made his ego thrive. He loved hearing from her how much she wanted him and he would do anything to get her to say it.

Their lips back together again, moving against each other and even slipping his tongue into her mouth, Fane wrapped his arms around her tightly and picked up the shorter girl. He moved her onto an empty desk and then pulled away with a click of spit. "Y'know, you've got the prettiest eyes," He commented, slyly grinning once again, a hand resting on her knee, drawing circles gently onto it with his fingers. "I could get lost in those." If he spent less time kissing her and more time looking into them, that is. He brushed away her long dark hair from her face and caressed her cheek before leaning forward and kissing her again. "You're my favorite..." He whispered between soft kisses, his hand falling down from her cheek to her neck to her chest where his hand rested there momentarily, before he molded it into a cup and massaged gently. "Mmmh, definitely my favorite."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Odette had read about this in books and felt herself shiver at his soft touches. She love Fane. She knew she did. As he lifted her up and set her on the desk. She looked straight into his eyes and blushed at his sweet nothings, she felt him slip his hand to her knee. He was very close to his at this point. Odette being younger than him looked like a lost puppy. She wasn't sure whether to give in to him or play hard to get, but when his hand slipped to her chest, she gasped. Both at the feeling and his forwardness, however, this was Fane they were talking about. He had no limitations and she liked that. That was probably the thing that drove her crazy about him. Her cheeks were going from pink to red as he continued his soft words of seduction. "Fane...." She whispered softly and looked him in the eyes unsure if she should tell him how she felt, remembering how that worked out the first time, she decided to not do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Though the year had just started, N.E.W.T.s were staring Quentin down and the blue haired boy was nervous. He had failed two of his O.W.L.s in fifth year and barely passed the rest of them in fifth year and had promised himself that he'd get better before Seventh year came. However, Seventh year was here and Quinn seemingly found his work ethic to be as low as ever and to have more than enough distractions. For one thing, there was Quidditch and his role as Quidditch captain that he had to deal with and not to mention the club he joined in order to get closer to Paige. He had meetings of PAC to attend and lines to learn and techniques to practice, for, he actually enjoyed being in the club. Then there was the big distracter, more distracting then friends and games; Paige. He always thought of Paige before studying concerned him and at the end of the day, Quinn hardly knew how he managed it all. He did, poorly, and was forgetting things everywhere. He left his essay in the classroom and had to make a dash for it before his next class began. However, he found more than he bargained for when he opened the door.

Sure enough the essay was rolled up on the desk where he had been negligent to leave it. However, a few desks in front of it was a couple getting uncomfortably close and Quinn knew the names of both of them. His bag slide from his shoulder and fell to the ground, his inkwell shattering in the fall. Quinn stood there mouth agape, unbelieving of what he saw before him.

Any other boy. If it were any other boy in the school, Quinn would be okay with it. He understood Odie was growing up and would be interested in dating, seeing as he was now in a relationship. However, her taste in boys was awful and Quinn had proof to know Fane was no good for his sister. After the initial wave of betrayal Quinn felt, he suddenly felt an anger he didn't even know he had. Without little conscious of what he was doing, Quinn suddenly drew his wand from his pocket and aimed it at the boy. "Rictumsempra." He spoke, clear and stern.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:32 am

Fane had been so caught up in the moment that he had failed to pay attention to his surroundings. He had thought that no class meant that no one would disturb them, and suspected even less that the person who did enter the room upon the scene would be who it turned out to be. Fane noticed too late the entry of Odette's older brother whom Fane was all the more aware of his feelings towards himself, until the spell was already cast.

His eyes widened and he pulled away from Odette in time before being thrown across the classroom. His body took out a few desks with him, feeling his leg and shoulder throb where a bruise promised to be in the future, and he felt blood start to fall from his nose. It actually wasn't that bad in comparison to other duels he had gotten himself roped into, however, he knew Quinn to be somewhat of a softie and this was completely out of character for him. Fane feared what else Quinn would do to him. He shot a quick look towards Odie, grinned through a bloodied face to show her he was alright, then ran out of the classroom as fast as his legs could carry him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Odette was so lost in Fane's eyes, touches, and soft words that she hadn't heard someone enter the room. She parted her lips for one more kiss when she heard the sound of something shattering. Turning quickly to see who their intruder was, a look of pure horror fell upon her face. "Shit..." She whispered. The look in Quinn's yes was one she'd only seen once before. His eyes were filled with hate, disappointment, and betrayal. She felt her heart cracking when he drew his wand. "No don't!!" She said and tried to grab the wand before the spell was cast, but it was too late. Suddenly, a bolt of light was shot from his wand and hit Fane sending him flying. She looked to Fane with a scared look. His beautiful was covered in blood, but he got up and looked a her to let her know that he was alright. However, as soon as he had he was gone. Odette was still staring at the spot where Fane had just been forced too, she could feel her brother's eyes but in into her back. She slowly turned around, keeping her eyes trained on the ground. "Quinn...I'm sorry..." She whispered and waited to condemned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Though Quinn appeared collected and calm on the inside, his heart was pounding a fierce rhythm within his chest. He watched the effects of his spell, landing on the designated target, though felt little pleasure in seeing Fane get hurt and hardly felt any better when the boy ran away. He turned to Odette and stared at her coldly and she slowly faced him, her eyes still averted.

"Sorry is not good enough," He replied, coldly. He felt so angry at her betrayal and frustrated that his sister whom he loved was making such poor decisions for a reason he could not understand. Part of him wanted to scream and the other part just wanted to cry. However, he remained stone-faced as he spoke again. "So how many times are you going to let that-that fiend walk over you and crush your heart before you will finally listen to me?" He asked, choking a bit on his composure. He folded his arms across his chest. "Why, Odie? Just tell me why you keep doing this?" He felt a hot tear slide down his cheek and was quick to wipe it away.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:32 pm

She kep her gaze locked on the floor as if she was having a staring contest with the stone. She felt each word of pure anger and sadness being spat at her. She knew her brother cared about her and this is why he was so upset, but the one question he had fail to ever ask until now was 'Why?' This caught her off guard. Why did she do the things she did? True, she loved Fane...but it was something about him that just made feel a burning passion towards him. "I...just wanted to feel.." She sighed and lifted her eyes to meet his for a moment. In them she saw everything she was doing that was hurting him and couldn't bare to keep his gaze. "I don't..." She tried to continue, but everything was just a mess. She figured, go big or go home at this point. "I love Fane...I always have, I know now that I always will. I understand you're upset..." She said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Quentin couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to run away and never stop running, which, of course, solved none of his problems. He felt absolutely disgusted in that moment with Odie and himself and her response helped him naught.

"You love him?" Quentin replied with a scoff. "You're fifteen years old and you think that just because one boy will kiss you, he is the one you are destined to be with? Wake up, Odie!" He felt the anger bubbling to the surface again and began pacing the stone floor. "Who was it that you cried in the arms of last year when you're heart was broken, huh? Was it Fane? If I recall correctly, it was Fane who made you cry in the first place! He doesn't love you! He's a player, Odie! And he has no future. But you, you are smart and a good person and you deserve better than him, yet you choose to be with him when I bet you ten galleons that right after he gets his nose mended, he'll be snogging with some other student." Quentin spat. He paused, resting his fingers on his temples and then he fell to his knees.

"I...I can't do this anymore, Odie. I've tried," His voice cracked. He was done with yelling and was back to the broken boy he was before. "I've tried to be a good older brother. I've tried to make our family complete and happy, but no matter what I do, everything always seems to fall apart." He dropped his wand on the floor and rested there for a moment, his eyes fixed on the stone floor.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Odette watched as her brother withered to the ground, she wasn't in much position to argue with him, however she didn't think it was fair that he sat their judging Fane. She in truth believed that people could change and that's exactly what Fane had shown her. As Quinn sat on his knees in front of her, she bit her lip and sunk to her knees as well. Putting her hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. "I love you, and I know you want a happy family...but I can't do that... I'm not built like that and I know you don't believe me, but I do love him. I know you think I'm making a mistake, but people change, Quinn. Some for better, some for worse...and Fane well he has for the better...I know, I've seen it." She whispered and leaned to hug him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Odette moved down to his level and Quinn allowed her to speak uninterrupted for some time, though his gaze was averted from her face. A frown tugged at his lips the longer she spoke and when she finished and moved in for a hug, Quentin placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away.

"No." He said, simply. He then helped himself back to his feet. "Merlin's beard Odette, you've always been so naïve and stubborn." He couldn't believe that after all that they had been through, she was still head over heels for Fane. It was like she never even considered Fane might not be good for her! And then there was the whole argument with Mum that had occurred in the past and had torn their friendship. Quentin slowly shook his head. "You have such poor judgment of people. Y'know Mum only wanted to be friends? She's been nothing but kind to me since I've moved in. But no, things have to be your way, huh? She'll always be the enemy to you even though you were too young to remember her," He sniffed at the memory. He remembered being betrayed by their mother, but she had changed. "You won't believe that she can change, yet you will believe that the school's petri dish of STD's will? And what exactly makes you believe that, Odie?" His anger was returning again, however this time he used it with stride.

He picked up his wand and waved it over his broken inkwell, fixing it up and then shoving it into his bag. He dried off all inked papers with another spell and then too added them to his bag. "You don't love me, Odie. You couldn't care less about me. If you did, you'd listen to me. But you never have listened to me." He spoke as he worked to clean up. When everything was back together again, he turned to face his little sister, his eyes still red and puffy from crying. "I don't like fighting with you. So, I guess, maybe it's better if..." He broke off as tears started falling again. It was time to give up on that stupid childhood dream of a happy family, of reliving the days when Mum and Dad were still together and they were all in love. He had to face the facts. Mum was remarried, Dad was still heartbroken and it would never work out. Dad loved his little girl best and Daddy's little girl didn't give a shit about him either. It was never going to work out. "Tell Dad I love him, okay? I...I don't think I'll be moving back in."
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 pm

As soon as the hands touched her shoulders she felt a wave of pain. Of course it was not physical pain, just the emotional pain of being pushed away by someone who had always accepted her no matter what he mistakes were. Biting her lip she looked up at Quinn he starting going on about how she didn't forgive mom for changing. In truth, she understood how she was wrong about that, but she felt that it wasn't so much about mom and the family as it was about Fane and her. "That has nothing to do with mom...you're not even making sense, and Fane doesn't have STD's!" She said as he silently ignored her, while packing. She shook her head not knowing what to say until he spat out that she didn't love him and he looked straight into her eyes. ALl the memories of their childhood together came flooding back to her in waves, 'I love you Odie!!' the young voice of Quinn echoed in her mind....as small tears fell down her face she shook her head. "Quinn, please...I do love you...you're my big brother...I-.." She broke off into a sob let the salty tears wash over her face. "Dad does love you...I love you...please...come home....I'll try harder...I will...I promise." She tried vow to make him stop, but she could tell he'd made up her mind. She knew she only had one tactic left to have her brother stay, but she knew it wasn't going to work well. Rushing in she wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry...please don't leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Quentin felt sick, just like how he had after all the other times him and Odie had fought, however, he felt that it was better this way. It was obvious their interests conflicted each other and if they were apart from each other, they could each pursue what they wanted without having to fight each other. Sure, it was going to hurt a lot in the beginning but soon they'd forget, right? Quentin couldn't the stop tears from pouring down his face, though he continued to stay tall.

"Odie please..." He began again weakly, avoiding her gaze as she spat out false words of affection at him. "I can't go on like this. I can't continue living off of false affection and promises, Odie. Sorry isn't good enough anymore." He felt her arms wrap around him as he attempted to leave, her short stature leaving her only at his torso. He pulled her arms away and threw her off of him in a manner that wouldn't hurt her, but would get the desired result. "Why don't you prove it?" He said and stared her down with cold blue eyes. He readjusted the bag on his shoulder and exited the classroom, not sure where he was going. He didn't quite feel like going to class anymore.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down