Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

We All Need A Break

2 posters

Go down

We All Need A Break Empty We All Need A Break

Post by Professor Bowen Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:05 am

All of the Beauxbatons professors lived in the castle and rarely left it. But everyone needed a break every once in awhile. And Professor Bowen happened to need one. She would just ride on the carriages with the chaperones.

She decided to go to Amethyst Alley just to see what was new in the wizarding world. Particularly the Quidditch part of wizardry. Maybe she would get new brooms or other new equipment for the students. Maybe they'd want new jackets?

She walked into Bludgers and Broomsticks and was greeted by the familiar smell of wood polish. She saw several new models of brooms, new uniforms, new bats and other assorted items.

The quidditch professor stepped further into the shop but was bumped into by someone.

"Oh! Sorry, dear. Are you okay?" she asked
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

We All Need A Break Empty Re: We All Need A Break

Post by Jonas Winchester Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:34 am

Jonas didn't play Quidditch, nor did he want to. But since his family liked it, he felt like he ought to know something about the game.

He thought that maybe being in the Bludgers and Broomsticks would trigger some incredible knowledge. He was certain that it would work. It had to.

So he bounced into the Quidditch store and right into an older woman. "I'm sorry, lady," Jonas said embarrassed. When the woman spoke to him, he recognized the voice. His flying instructor!

He had humiliated himself plenty in front of her. She still gave him a decent grade for the class, possibly out of pity. But now, he just didn't want to get in trouble.

"Professor Bowen, I am so sorry! I didn't mean it! Please don't give me a detention. Or a punishment! It was an accident, I promise! I got too excited and it was like, 'BAM!' Sorry, sorry, sorry!" he said, frantically.
Jonas Winchester
Jonas Winchester
Adult
Adult

Cancer Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Bowen Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 am

Professor Bowen wasn't much of a kid person. If you didn't do well in flying, play or announce Quidditch, she didn't really relate to them. The only reason she knew Jonas was because of his poor flying. She also knew that he was friends with the Nuage Seeker and the brother of one of the Feu Beaters. And Jonas had also mentioned something about the captain of Cerisier, but Bowen was foggy on the details.

"That's quite all right, Jonas," she assured with a small grin. "I won't give you detention. Besides, we are not at school. I could not punish you even if I wanted to." She ,for some reason, felt compelled to speak to the child. Maybe just to be polite. "How are you? And your brother? Did you do anything exciting over the break?"
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down