Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Forgetfulness = Failure

Go down

Forgetfulness = Failure Empty Forgetfulness = Failure

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Rosalie sighed and paced back an forth in the hallway, she was truly going to fail the test if she didn't get her book. However, Rosalie wasn't one for big adventures, not that going to find a book was an adventure, but sneaking into the classroom was. She wasn't very good at that, however she knew someone who was. Ruby. She had sent the girl a note and had hoped that she had received it. She was very nervous, and fiddled with her thumbs. Looking around she didn't see the other girl and figured that she would have to go in alone. Taking a step towards the door she reached for the knob to check if it was unlocked when she heard the clicking of shoes coming down the hallway, it was none other than Ruby. She smiled and embraced her friend. "Hello!" She whispered. "Thank you for helping me...ready for an adventure?" She asked with a quirky grin.

Back to top Go down

Forgetfulness = Failure Empty Re: Forgetfulness = Failure

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:45 am

Over the summer, Ruby had dyed her hair blue. The color gave her confidence and she loved it, but there was one bad thing about the hair color. The color stood out and she could easily be pointed out. Not that she would ever do anything bad, but it was nice to not get pointed out for having a wacky hair color. When she received a note from her friend, Rosie, she took the opportunity to cover her blue hair with a hat. Without being caught for wearing the black beanie, she made her way towards the History of Magic classroom.

She smiled at her friend when she gave her a hug. "Hello." She placed a kiss on both of the girl's cheek as a greeting. "So, I got your note?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Rosalie smiled when the girl walked up and immediately noticed that all of the girls hair was tucked underneath the hat that adorned her head. "Hmm.." She said quietly and smiled and kissed the girl on her cheeks as she did the same. "Yes!" She exclaimed and went on to explain the situation. "So I was doodling in History and was completely out of it and left my notebook with my notes for the test tomorrow in the classroom, but the professor keeps the door locked. Feel like helping me get in?" She asked and smiled mischievously. This was one of the only times she had ever done something wrong, but it was for the greater good of her test results that she break in and get them. She figured Ruby would be up for a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

She nodded along as she listened to the younger girl's story. "Okay, I can help." She grinned. "Good thing I wore my hat." She couldn't let anyone catch her with her blue hair revealed. She would get into some major trouble if she was caught breaking into a classroom. She thought about not doing this favor for the girl, but she decided that she should. Maybe she could owe her something in return. "I have one thing," she said after thinking about what she really wanted. "You owe me. Nothing too serious, nothing bad either."

She got down on her knees and pulled a bobby pin from her hair. "I like someone, I think, and I want to know how to be pretty." She didn't consider herself to be ugly, but there were plenty of better looking people out there. "Not too pretty that it looks like I'm trying too hard, just the right amount of pretty." She stuck the pin into the door lock and began to work her magic. "You're pretty so I thought you could help me." She was only fourteen so she wasn't quite sure if she truly liked this person, but it didn't hurt trying to get their attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Rosalie looked at the girl with understanding eyes. It wasn't abnormal for her to want something in return, however she wasn't sure the girl was inquiring about until she started to explain. "You like someone?" She said and smiled, but as the girl finished he smile fell a bit. She hated seeing girls who though less of themselves around her and other things like that. "But Ruby! You're beautiful, you have that unquie edge that most girls don't. You have these gorgeous eyes that just pop whenever you smile and a stunning completion! Your beautiful red locks top everything off!" She exclaimed and hugged her friend. "But I can help you with makeup and I have this cute dress that will fit you fine, but even without those things, you're gorgeous." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:49 am

"Yes, I like someone," she repeated softly as she tried to pop the lock open. "Well, I'm not sure if I do. I'm only fourteen and I've never liked someone before." Feelings have been confusing for the fourth year ever since last year. "I don't have red hair anymore," she shrugged. Maybe she should have kept her hair red. "Red was second year, black and pink were third, and blue is fourth." She pulled her hat off of her head to reveal her blue hair. She stuffed her hair back into the hat and continued to pick at the lock. "Maybe I should change it again."

"You'd help me? Thanks!" She had been feeling confused ever since she found out her parents were still alive. When she returned to Germany over the summer, she went out a lot and looked at all the faces of the people that passed. Did she look like any of them? No, she didn't find anyone that looked like her. She was having a crisis about her looks and no one seemed to understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Rosalie was little caught off guard by Ruby's blue hair. She did not hate what she saw, it was quite pretty. "You're hair is beautiful and unquie and you're just a sweet girl and to tell you a secret, boys don't look at girl's looks completely. It's most their personality that they're looking at, and you darling have both beautiful looks and a great personality. It won't take much work at all, but now to that book!" She smiled and looked around and waited for Ruby to finish unlocking the door. "I really hope that they are still there." She sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:48 pm

"It's not a boy that I'm trying to impress," she admitted. Though she did think boys were also cute, they didn't grab her attention like Marcy did. She liked the way she liked the same things as her, she liked the way she didn't judge her, she liked the color of her eyes. Her black hair. She bet it looked great in the sunshine, it probably shinned. It didn't matter to her if the girl's hair shinned or if she didn't have hair at all. She was still pretty no matter what. "I like Marcy," she said softly.

They had so much in common and it made her so happy. She had never been able to act so much like herself without annoying someone. "Do you think she's pretty? I wonder if she thinks I'm pretty. We have a lot in common." She picked at the lock some more before it popped open. "So, who do you like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Rosalie was a little taken back by Ruby's forwardness about liking another girl. She didn't know many of the fourth years, so she didn't think it'd be the one girl that loathed her the most, until Ruby sputtered the name that made Rosalie's skin cringe. 'Marcy'. "Oh...Marceline..." She said abruptly. "Uh...she's interesting," Is all really Rosalie could say without hurting the girl's feelings. She didn't hate Marceline, but she didn't like her either. She held a burden over her head and for that Rosalie was entitled to her as a her slave until she saw fit to letting her go. Rosalie had remembered the first task she'd been appointed to do...hunting spiders. She shivered at the thought of having to pick them up with her bare hands. Shaking her thoughts she looked back to the girl. "You're beautiful Ruby, I'm sure she thinks so as well."

Suddenly the girl heard the pop of the door opening. "Yay!" She cheered and hugged Ruby slightly. "Thank you so much." However, before she knew it, the question was flipped on her. 'Who do you like?' the girl said giving her a questioning look. She bit her lip. Who did she like. It wasn't a real contest, it was the one boy she'd spent so much time with and just in general felt safe around. "Um...Malachi St. Holmes." She smiled. "He's really sweet, but he's a year younger than me, but I like him.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm

"What? You don't like Marcy?" She thought Marcy was the coolest, they had so much in common. It was like she found someone to talk to about the things that interested her, like another half. "I have tons of compliments for her," she grinned. "She's so pretty and we like the same things." She wasn't ready to jump into a relationship or anything, but she didn't like being around the third year. "I don't think it's a crush, but it could turn into one." She liked to think that maybe they'd still be friend in the future and maybe be something more. She liked Noah too, but not in a romantic way. She didn't really like Marcy in a romantic way either, but that could change. "I wonder if I look like my mother or father," she said more to herself that to the other girl.

"I've met him, he's nice." She had met him and when she did she was surprised that he also knew German. She had thought he was nice and easy to talk to. "I think he's cool, I hardly know him though. He's German, like me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down