Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Goodnight and Goodbye

Go down

Goodnight and Goodbye Empty Goodnight and Goodbye

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:17 am

Dear Whoever Reads This,

Some of you will say you hate school, but Beauxbatons isn't just some school. It's a home/ You will have your good times and your bad times, that's just the way it is. Whoever is reading this, if you want to have fun then join some clubs or join the quidditch team. I heard Montagnard is looking for a new seeker.

I've had some good moments, some bad. But I've always pushed through and overall I enjoyed my time at Beauxbatons. I truly don't want to leave. I spent a long time worrying about what things would be like after I left, but all that worrying got me nowhere. It's okay to worry, but don't worry too much. Things always work out in the end, you just have to wait.

Make friends. I cannot stress this enough. If you make friends, you'll have a better experience. You'll be able to look back and say 'we did that' or 'I'm glad you where there for me'. Friends just make things better.

Also, one last thing, just be yourself. You don't have to pretend to be someone you're not just to fit in. And watch out for any pranks my brother left behind.

Payton Johnson
Montagnard's Former Seeker and Cheerleader

Back to top Go down