Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The First Goodbye

Go down

The First Goodbye Empty The First Goodbye

Post by Linette Puchard Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 am

The day of her removal to her new school had finally arrived. Linette felt very smart garbed in her light blue robes and uniform. So much smarter than the uniform her brother's school had. She may have only ever seen the boys' uniform but she doubted the girls' uniform looked any better.

Her trunk was old and battered but that didn't bother Linette. It'd served two generations of Puchards and now it would serve the next generation just as well. "Daddy I'm going to miss you so much," she told her father as she hugged him close before stepping into the carriage. She didn't want to see her father cry and thus deliberately found a section of the carriage where he wouldn't be able to see her. She'd already said her goodbye and would write to him the first moment she got. Daddy would receive the first letter her barn owl Heidi ever delivered. Any prank letter to Benoit could wait until after that most important of letters.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down