Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

don't tell!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

don't tell! - Page 2 Empty Re: don't tell!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 pm

"it is exciting" she said with a little laugh "but when you've been there many times you just get bored of seeing it" Charlotte laughed "I've always wanted to see Paris" when Milan asked if she had anywhere to stay she shook her head "No, I normally stay at the school during the short breaks when my father is busy at the ministry in London" she said "and my Mother works in Hogwarts so I don't see her until summer.." she said sadly.

Charlotte laughed at her questions in a friendly way of course. "I was just like that when I was a first year" she said with a smile "yes you have to do homework over the summer holidays, you have to take home your trunk and all your belongings" she said "and don't think your allowed to show magic to Muggle's on purpose" she said with a small smile.

"that's so lucky!" she said In awe. "when I let off the dung-bomb I was banned for a whole month!" she said with a pout. "the man is still cautious when I'm there now!"

Charlotte smiled "good! this summer may be more eventful than planed!" she said happily. "I love reading books, I've read all the text books for my year already. I nearly know them all off by heart" she said proudly. "it is lovely, you should come visit if your allowed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:52 pm

"Yeah, I know the feeling," Milan sympathized. She'd heard visitors tell her how charming her town was and how lucky she was to live in it, but she'd never found it particularly interesting. "Hmm, so did you just decide to go to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts? Why did you make the decision?"

"Yes, I've been told I can be rather careless," sighed Milan. "Alright, alright, but we can accidentally show magic right? As long as it's nothing big or damaging, we can make it seem like an accident right?" Milan smiled mischievously. "So you don't show your family magic?"

"Oh wow," replied Milan with a raised eyebrow. "Sounds pretty harsh for an accident. Well, dungbombs aren't pleasant, but they're good for laughs."

"I just remembered!" said Milan suddenly with a start. "My sister, the one I was talking about, invited the whole family to come to England this summer. She goes to Hogwarts," Milan explained. "So I can definitely come!" Milan gaped when Charlotte explained how she had already memorized her textbooks. "Seriously???? I haven't even gotten mine yet!" Milan sighed exasperatedly with herself. "Your teachers must love you....mine don't find me very impressive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 pm

"yes" she said with a nod answering Milan's question "I chose Beauxbatons over Hogwarts because I wanted to be different" she said with a smile. "My mother and Father never really have time for me anymore, so I didn't want to be a bother and disturb them, so I chose to attend Beauxbatons" she said with a small smile, thinking back over the reasons made her slightly upset, since she realised that her parents never really asked her how things were.

"I'm sure your not that bad" she said with a chuckle "Yes you can show it accidently, yes I don't see why not if it's not harmful and shown to a lot of people" When Milan asked if she used magic at home Charlotte shock her head "No, I'm sorry to disappoint you on that note" she said "My Father has strict rules on Magic being used in the house, it is to only be used when we are In trouble and when we go out" she said with a little laugh.

"I know! but he just hasn't forgiven me yet.." she said with a sigh. "I go there on occasions saying that I can pay him back for the damage I made, but he just shook his head"

Charlotte jumped slightly when Milan announced she had an idea. Once she had got herself back she let out a laugh "really! that's great!" she exclaimed happily "she may know my mother, she works there as the Muggle studies teacher". When Milan gaped at her charlotte rubbed her arm Embarrassedly "I got mine last week, I just came back for more sweets" she said "Yes, I would like to think so" she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 am

"Yeah, a lot of time my parents are like that too," said Milan truthfully. "I mean they love me and all, but I always get the feeling I'm the plain one in the family." She smiled wistfully as Charlotte described being different. "I've always wanted to be different, but there's no way I can stand out from my sisters."

"Well, your father is a wizard right?" asked Milan. She couldn't imagine a seemingly typical wizarding family not accepting magic. "Ha, my parents think magic will get me into trouble!" she laughed, though it was true.

"Sounds like someone has a grudge." Milan raised her dark eyebrows as Charlotte described the shopkeeper. "Maybe he thinks you're only doing it because your parents forced you to? Ooh, I know, we can go there together this summer!"

"Oh, my sister's starting Muggle studies this year!" Milan smiled, leaning against the counter. School shopping was fun, though not the getting books part. "Ugh, wow, I could never memorize all my textbooks in a week," she groaned. "What's your favorite subject?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:16 pm

"sometimes I think my parents chose to ignore me, I'm the only child and well I feel as if they don't even Love me anymore.." she said quietly looking down at the ground. "I don't care what others think of me though, I love being different and unique" she said with a proud smile.

Charlotte nodded "Yes, both of my parents are wizards, they both come from Pure-Blooded families, they just like pretending they are Muggle's since their families never approved of anything that was related to muggles" she said with a shrug.

"he has a massive grudge, he's even put up a warning poster.." she said with a slight smirk. "No my parents don't approve of pranks well they don't approve of anything really..." she said in a thoughtful tone, in-fact charlotte couldn't remember the last time she had fun when he parents were around her.

"really?! then she might be taught by my mother this year then! she loves students who are so fascinated by Muggle's as she is" she said with a smile. Charlotte smirked at Milan, she loved shopping for her school text books, she never understood why people hated reading them. "It's easy actually, if you have nothing to do and if you actually enjoy reading like I do" she said with a small smile. "Hmm..." Charlotte thought for a while until she clicked her fingers "I know! my favourite subject is Charms"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:27 pm

"My parents don't have much time for me either," shrugged Milan, "but they never really ignore me. Aren't they proud of you for going to Beauxbatons and getting good grades and all?"

"Oh, so maybe your parents want to stand out from their families?" suggested Milan. It seemed plausible, she couldn't think of any other reason a wizard would pretend to be a Muggle. "Well, my mother's a pureblood, but she lives like a Muggle. It's because she wasn't very good at magic when she was at Beauxbatons," Milan shrugged. "She still uses magic here and there, though."

"Wow, that sounds pretty extreme," Milan noted. "Pranking is fun, my parents are fed up with my pranks but they can't watch me forever, you know?" She smirked, thinking of what fun she could do with Charlotte. "Hey, when we're in Scotland we can pull a prank on that shopkeeper!"

"My sister isn't as fascinated with Muggles as she is interested in getting good grades," smirked Milan. "She'll probably chat up a storm with your mother about Muggles, she thinks she knows a lot about them since we live alongside them." Milan couldn't see any joy in reading long textbooks. "Ugh, I've never been a reader. I think my favorite subject would be Defense Against the Dark Arts. It sounds pretty cool."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Charlotte shrugged "I don't really talk to them about things, They think I was stupid for choosing this school but I prefer it here" she said with a small smile.

She nodded "exactly! but it can be annoying sometimes, especially when mother cooks..." charlotte shuddered at the thought. "her cooking is awful" When Milan mentioned that her mother lived like a muggle she felt like she wasn't the only person who had at least one parent who preferred the muggle way of living. "At least she likes using magic, my mother hates it she's band magic in her classroom" she said with a slight smirk.

Charlotte nodded "that would be an excellent idea! I've always wanted to get him back! but my parents keep their eyes on me whenever they can...It's quite scary actually." she admitted, by this point Charlotte couldn't wait for the summer to arrive.

"Oh gosh it'll be like living hell in that class room then, looks like I'll have to worn mother about your sister" she said with a slight smirk. "I don't get why people hate reading, It's fun to me.." she said with a shrug. When Milan mentioned DADA charlotte scoffed "I hate that subject, not because of the teacher but because of my father, he always tries to cram information into my brain about all the defensive spells, that's because he's an Auror..." she said "but it can be too much, and now I've lost interest in the subject"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:57 pm

"Well, I can see why," Milan replied, wishing she could say more. She wanted to say she felt sorry for Charlotte but that might be rude. "My parents don't talk to me a lot, but that's because they have nothing to say to me....my sisters are much more talented..."

"Both my parents cook. My dad's a great cook and my mom's awful, but then she throws in a few magical tricks and it tastes good," she noted. My mother doesn't particularly prefer to be a Muggle, she just doesn't mind it because she was never good at magic anyway."

"My parents try to do that too, but they're simply too busy for it," Milan smirked. "Don't worry, I'll think of something to trick that shopkeeper without causing too much harm."

"Don't bother, the other teachers would have warned her already," Milan laughed. "Then again, I'm not sure, I think they love her, she likes reading too." Milan was really excited for DADA, they would actually get to do a bunch of defensive spells and maybe some jinxes, and hopefully not a lot of reading. "Well, I can see why you don't like it," she said sympathetically, "but if you're dad's an Auror he must be really good at magic, I wish I had a parent like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:10 pm

"I bet your talented, your good at pranks and that requires a lot of skill and cunning" she said with a reassuring smile. "watch now you'll do great here and then they'll pay attention to you more than your sisters" Charlotte hoped that Milan saw it in a reassuring way and not a rude way.

"perhaps your mum and dad could give my mother some tips on how to cook" she said with a slight chuckle "instead of blowing up the kitchen" she said "I'm sure she is good at magic but she shows it in different ways" Charlotte suggested.

"I wish my parents were more like yours..." she mumbled, Charlotte nodded "Yes, you think of all the pranks and I'll juts do what you plan" she said with a laugh.

"Okay, I would believe that Professor McGonagall would of warned your sister of Professor Flitwick" she said with a smirk. Charlotte nodded, she agreed with what Milan said. Her father was great at magic but he could really be an arse about it in her opinion. "Yes he is good, but he can turn into a stuck up arse about it sometimes, you can have him as your father instead if you want"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am

"Psshh, my parents think pranks are useless," Milan retorted with a wink. "Yep my sisters are totally annoying, but everyone's special in their own way. Mine just happens to be having a knack for ticking people off."

"You mean conjuring a few herbs in the air? She won't tell, but I'm pretty sure she must've slipped in some unicorn horns in stew...." Milan joked, reflecting on her mother's suspicious activity.

"Oh no you don't, my parents can be a real pain. I always hear "MILAN DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF GRAFFITI" and "MILAN DON'T SING AT YOUR SISTER'S COMPETITION." She shook her head mockingly. "So many "Milan don'ts".

"Well, my sister's a Ravenclaw, and I'm assuming she sucks up to all her teachers. Either that, or she blackmailed her teachers to give her Christmas cards," Milan smirked. "I'm looking forward to DADA, maybe we'll learn how to make people think they're on fire or tie people's tongues...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 pm

"At least your talented in a fun way, not by books like me" she said with a little smirk. "what's it like having sisters? do they like squeal on you to your parents?" she asked.

"I can see where you get your mischievous ways from then" she said with a smirk "you say your mother might add a phew extra ingredients correct? well you may have inherited the Mischievous ways with magic, I envy you for that" she said with a smile.

"yeah I can understand why you don't like them sometimes, if they shout at you" she said with a little laugh. "but at least they shout at you, if I do something wrong I get sent straight up to my room and I'm not allowed to come down except for meals; and it's straight back upstairs for bed" Charlotte said with a sigh.

"Wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure" she said quoting the Ravenclaw motto. "My mother loves Ravnclaw students the most, she says they are always willing to learn new things and that they're incredibly smart" she said. "I could imagine a Ravenclaw Blackmailing a teacher" she said laughing. Charlotte couldn't help but laugh at Milan's slight excitement to start learning DADA. "Oh you'll learn all that alright, but the spell I like most is 'expect patronum'" she said "when you read it up in the spell books it sounds amazing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum