Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Flying Books

Go down

Flying Books Empty Flying Books

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Usually Amber would find herself under a tree outside studying or doing homework but seeing as how the school was on shutdown because of the vampire she decided to go to the library. Unlike most people she actually liked going to the library she loved reading books and finding out about different places even though she knew they weren't real. Luckily for her the library at Beauxbatons was full of amazing books and empty tables so she could spend her whole day here if she wanted to which for right now would be the plan that was until classes started then she would be forced to abandon her fantasy world that she so desired to be apart of. Of course she started going through the aisle of bookshelves that had interesting titles that she started to pile up in her arms.

She dropped all of those for just one book she saw it at the end of one of the aisle and ran for it leaving a trail of the others behind her. Once she reached the book she realized it was on the top shelf of course it was just of her reach she thought to herself oh how I curse my small stature this was a thing that she often said she really did hate being so small. Seeing as it was out of her reach and she just learned a levitation charm in charms class it was meant to be used here and now or at least that was what she thought. "Wingardiam leviosa", the book came off the shelf mission accomplished , or so she thought until it went flying in the completely opposite direction and she dropped her wand and went running after it meeting up with the person that was so unfortunate as to have it land on their head. "I am so very sorry it was a new spell and I couldn't reach the book and.......sorry."

Back to top Go down

Flying Books Empty Re: Flying Books

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:05 am

Cass thought the library would be the perfect place to study and she was right. Until a book had made contact with her head. Was someone throwing books at her? She picked up the book and rubbed her head, she could feel a small bump starting to form. She was usually so nice but a frown and glare came across her face. Whoever did that had some nerve! She wasn't bothering anyone!

Her mood lightened when a first year, she assumed, ran over to her. It had been a mistake and the girl looked truly sorry. "Oh, its fine! I'll be okay." She got up from her sitting position and handed the girl the book. "Let me guess, wingardiam leviosa? Let me help." She pulled out her slender wand from her book and aimed it at a book on a shelf. "Wingardiam leviosa," she words came out smooth and quiet. The book slowly made its way over to her and she grabbed it. "Now you try." She smiled at the younger girl.

Back to top Go down