Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

What Does Flying Feel Like?

2 posters

Go down

What Does Flying Feel Like? Empty What Does Flying Feel Like?

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:24 pm

When Autumn finally retrieved Gregory from La Petit Dragon, he had been sufficiently angry with her. "You owe me, Autumn," he informed pointing at Bludgers and Broomsticks.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the shop with him.

Greg looked around the shop in wonder. Everything inside seemed to have a golden glow. He looked down at his cousin, who did not look happy. "You look like you're shorter," he commented randomly. "And how are you not impressed by all this? What's wrong with you?" he asked.

He pulled her further inside the store so he could get an even better view of everything.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

What Does Flying Feel Like? Empty Re: What Does Flying Feel Like?

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Autumn knew that Greg would be mad at her. She knew that he didn't like being alone, but she didn't want to be the enabler. Maybe she could get him to open up about any people he had met, but then again, he was just as stubborn as she was.

Autumn planted her feet firmly on the ground when her cousin pointed to Bludgers and Broomsticks. "I don't owe you anything Gregory," she insisted. She hated Quidditch. She had seen so many injuries that were perfectly legal in the game. It disgusted her and she had vocalized it to Greg on many occasions. But once again, his stubbornness overruled any opinions she could have (no matter how factual they were).

But he grabbed her hand and forced her to walk with him. She hated being so small. Puberty was pretty much done and over for her and she had not grown even a single centimeter. She growled at her height internally.

But when they were in the shop, she was glad that she had been dragged in. His eyes lit up as he took everything in.

She ignored the short comment. She wasn't shorter. He had just gotten taller. She wasn't happy about her younger cousin being taller than her. It was another one of those things that he did that annoyed her, even though he couldn't control his height.

"I never said that it wasn't impressive," she answered while he pulled her further into the store. " I just don't like Quidditch. I prefer not being hit by flying metal balls, thank you very much. I'm the sane one, Gregory. I don't like seeing people hurt," she defended, yanking her hand out of his and folding her arms across her chest.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Gregory ignored her Quidditch complaints. She was too opinionated. "So what? Magic heals everything," he argued. "And I plan on playing so you have to get over it"

He sighed. He could. But he'd have to learn how to fly first. It was a required class for first years and he was nervous. What if he messed up? He could very well get hurt. Magic healed the problem, but it'd still hurt when it happened.

"How well do you fly, Autumn?" he asked. "What is it like?"

He thought that maybe Autumn would be able to help. But deep down, he wanted her to say that she was bad at it. He wanted to better than Autumn at something, for once.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:04 pm

"Magic does not heal everything, Gregory!" Autumn argued. "If you were suffering from severe brain damage, magic could not heal you, you stupid-head!"

She took a deep breath to calm herself. She was much more calm, but still irritated. How could he just assume that? Quidditch was dangerous and he didn't see it.

His question about her being able to fly stopped her thoughts right away. "I fly fairly well. It's easy once you get the hang of it. You have to keep a level head because the broom responds to you," she explained. "It's incredible. It's... unlike anything I've ever experienced. It's frightening. But in a good way, if that's even possible," she said, her words not sounding logical even to herself. She shook her head. She hated not being able to explain herself.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down