Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Your Little Sister is a Vampire

Go down

Your Little Sister is a Vampire Empty Your Little Sister is a Vampire

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Mabel was not looking forward to spending time with her sister, but she had nothing better to do and she was roped into it. She rather go hunt the vampire that everyone was talking about. Other first years were terrified but Mabel wasn't. She kind of wanted to meet the vampire but that would be a bad idea. But the idea of having a n actual vampire at school was pretty cool. It seemed like a good way to start school.

Mabel used the gossip to her advantage by tricking people into thinking she knew the vampire and telling people stories about the vampire. People were so stupid, it was actually funny. She even heard some girls gossiping about how Mabel herself was a vampire. When she heard that, she hissed at the girls and they took off running.

"Your little sister is a vampire," Mabel said to her older sister once she entered the common room. "I scared so many girls earlier." She smirked. "Also, I've made a few kids cry already." She was determined to make as many people cry as she could just to show Fiona up.

Back to top Go down

Your Little Sister is a Vampire Empty Re: Your Little Sister is a Vampire

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Fiona was pretending to read her History text whilst pondering on her next trick. The first years were the easiest targets. It did help that Mabel was unlikely to warn any of them about Fiona's pranking habits. She'd relied on that knowledge regarding her younger sister. There was also of course the whispered rumours of the identity of the vampire which Fiona may or may not have helped along. She knew they weren't true but most of the school wouldn't.

She lowered the book as the target of the rumours entered the room. "Oh? Really?" she replied in a disinterested voice. Just as she thought, Mabel was very pleased with this new rumour. "Only a few? You really need to up your game Mabel. I would have expected at least twenty or even more. How about you go for a challenge and make a third year cry? Even better a fourth or fifth year. Caleb may have already warned his year about you." Fiona closed her book and placed it on her lap. Reading was so dull and her prank ideas had been scared away by the subject matter. Talking to Mabel was always so much more interesting because the younger girl hated her so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:16 am

"I can make anyone cry," Mabel challenged. "It wouldn't be that hard to make someone older cry." She was up for the challenge and was ready for Fiona to eat her words. She was always trying to prove her wrong and sometimes she did. This was going to be one of those moments where Fiona was going to eat her words and regret ever doubting her little sister. "I can make anyone cry," she repeated to prove her point. "I've done it before, I can do it again."

Even if Caleb did warn people about her, she'd still be able to make them cry. Caleb could warn all he wanted, that wasn't going to stop Mabel from trying. "Do you know anything about the vampire situation?" Mabel was almost positive that Fiona knew something about the rumors and how people thought Mabel was the vampire. It was obvious that Fiona would start a rumor like that. "Pretty cool thing to come to school to. I thought it was going to be so boring, but being called a vampire is pretty cool."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 am

"Anyone?" Fiona asked with a raised eyebrow.  "Does that include me or Caleb?"  Now wouldn't that be a surprise.  Mabel wouldn't know how to make Fiona cry.  Fiona on the other hand was a great believer in her own ability to make Mabel lose her temper.  Not that she would do that all the time.  It can get a little boring.  Making her happy though was much more fun.  Especially when the other girl had no idea it was her who did it.  

"The vampire situation?" Fiona asked innocently. "Oh I heard there was a vampire here in the Palace.  Of course it would have to be a first year since they are the only new ones here."  At least Fiona couldn't recall seeing anyone new amongst the older students.  Though truth be told she really couldn't recall who was or was not at Beauxbatons the previous year amongst the oldest years.  She nodded. That rumour had to be one of her best. "Yes I imagine you would think that was cool.  Has anyone asked you to see your teeth?  Oh and have you heard that one of the seventh years was accused of being the vampire.  Something about odd behaviour and he was taken away for questioning."  Completely made up by Fiona on the spot but she thought it sounded very plausible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 am

"I could make you or Caleb cry if i really tried. But I haven't because then you'd run to mom and dad and complain. Just like Grace, but I don't try to make her cry. She just wants to see me in trouble." That's how it was, Grace would tell on Mabel for doing something, whether she did it or not. Mabel was used to being in trouble and it made her act out even more. She got bad attention but it was attention none the less and she'd take that instead of no attention at all.

Mabel didn't quite believe that Fiona had nothing to do with the rumor, but she brushed it off. "People are too scared to ask and the people who are brave enough ask stupid questions that I don't answer." Mabel hadn't heard a word about a seventh year vampire. Could that be true? Could Fiona actually be serious? "Seventh year vampire? Really? I hadn't heard a thing about it." They were taking away for questioning? If they turned out not to be the vampire then would they question her next? If the rumor spread out of control and a lot of people believed she was a vampire, then it was more likely that she would be called down for questioning. "What if they call me down?" She whispered, she was thinking of all the outcomes of being questioned. "No one would believe I was a vampire after that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Fiona laughed at Mabel's excuse. "Thanks Mabel for assuming I'm a little crybaby like Grace. Nothing you could ever do would make me cry. It's so much more fun pulling pranks on you for revenge." The best revenge though was doing something to Grace which caused Mabel to be the one to get into trouble. The fact that she was innocent didn't bother Fiona's conscience.

"You look scary without the vampire rumour attached to you," Fiona replied with amusement. The second year wriggled her fingers menacingly. "Watch out! Mabel Miller's on the warpath and she's after you!" Fiona nodded. "Uh huh. I can't blame you for not knowing since you were a little busy scaring your classmates." She grinned at her sister's worry. The reason for her being worried was so funny. "Oh I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure there will be some who'll still believe you're the vampire. They'll claim you made the Headmistress think otherwise." What a lovely older sister she could be sometimes by allaying the fears of her little sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:47 am

"I didn't assume anything." Mabel rolled her eyes, she was already starting to get annoyed by her older sister. What was the purpose of having sister? Though Mabel was the middle child, she still saw no point in having sisters. "Your revenge is pathetic. I'm so used to getting in trouble that it doesn't bother me anymore."

Mabel took Fiona's words as a compliment instead of an insult. She honestly didn't care what her sister had to say about her. "I haven't just been spending my time scaring other students, I've been studying and getting good grades." Good grades were easy to achieve for Mabel, she always studied and made sure she did her best. Mabel shrugged, after the vampire was caught, she didn't care if she was still called one or not. As long as no one messed with her, she didn't care. "People will believe whatever they want. As long as no one thinks I'm friendly, I don't care."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:48 pm

"I don't believe you," Fiona replied in a singsong voice. "It does annoy you. It annoys you so much you just have to be as mean as you possibly can be and make as many people cry as you can find. Don't worry Mabel. I'm sure some people can survive without having any friends." She gave her sister a fake sympathetic smile.

Fiona rolled her eyes at her academic sister. "And you complain about being the one getting into trouble for everything. Somehow I don't think it's you mum's going to lecture over poor grades. Not that it really bothers me. I'm just not as smart or nasty as you. That's okay. I can live with that because I'm the one who's not gonna stress over their work." Fiona laughed. "If anyone ever thinks you're friendly then they must have had some sort of spell cast upon them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:52 pm

"I am not mean because of that!" Mabel yelled, she was getting annoyed now. What did her sister know? She didn't know anything. "You don't know anything! So don't assume a thing about me and why I am the way I am. If you haven't noticed, I like who I am and I'm not about to tell you why I'm so mean!" Like she would understand anyways, no one understood. "I make people cry cause I want to and that's all you need to know! And that's all you're going to know!" How dare she assume that Mabel was mean because she annoyed her? That wasn't the case at all and she wasn't about to explain to her stupid sister what the case was.

Mabel was getting fed up, her temper was getting the best of her. There was no way to calm the hot-headed first year. "You don't understand how much I get in trouble! Between you and Grace always getting me in trouble, I'm grounded every other week! Sure I'm nasty, but at least I am honest and I don't try to make anyone like me. I am who I am and I"m gonna stay like that!" She looked away from her sister to try to calm herself down. "Stupid," Mabel muttered while pulling at the ends of her hair, a terrible habit of hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Getting Mabel riled up was the highlight of Fiona's day and somehow she'd managed to do that without even trying.  "That's right.  I don't know a thing.  It's okay.  I'm sure I can survive having a mean sister who does better than me at everything but making friends."  She would never believe her sister didn't get annoyed.  The mere fact her younger sister yelled at her just then was perfect proof of the matter.

Fiona raised her eyebrows.  Had Mabel just implied something which wasn't true at all?  "Who said anything about trying to make anyone like me?  I may be dishonest sometimes but I'd never try to make anyone like me.  I just don't have the talent to be mean to everyone." There was something Fiona thought she'd figured out about her sister.  The other girl was more upset about getting into trouble for everything (which was obviously an exaggeration since she couldn't see past her own nose) than she originally claimed. "So my little vampire sister anything else you wish to get off your chest?  Healer Fiona is here to listen to all your problems."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:06 pm

"Who needs friends? Not me!" Though having no friends could get a bit lonely, Mabel liked it. She wasn't going to waste her time on silly friends when she was perfectly fine just being by herself. "Friends are pointless and I don't want any." So, she didn't have to make friends if she didn't want any. "There's no point in having friends if you don't want any."

Mabel didn't care about what her sister had to say about anything. She was done with this conversation. "No, I'm not talking to you about my problems. For a couple of reasons. For one, I don't want to. For two, I don't want to. For three, I don't trust you. For four, you'd just make fun of me. And for five, you wouldn't care. So, no I will not be telling you a single thing about my troubles. So, you can shove your stupid 'healer' crap out of your head cause you're never gonna 'heal' or help me." Mabel's glare was intense and her voice was like ice. As much as she wanted to leave, she wanted to know what her sister's reaction would be. She'd probably laugh at her for blowing up or do a fake sympathetic voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Fiona smiled at her little sister's denial. "There. There Mabel. I'm sure the real vampire will be very happy to hang out with you. Maybe he'll even turn you into a vampire too. Then you can have the sorts of friends you wouldn't mind hanging out with." A vampire. A werewolf. A dragon. Any of those would be the perfect friend for her creepy little sister.

She shrugged at Mabel's reaction to her offer and lifted the book again. It really was quite dull but Fiona's task regarding her sister was no complete. With the now open book in front of her face she said in response to her sister's outburst. "I can see what your problem is now but you're not ready yet to hear my diagnosis. My bill will be sent with the next owl. Goodbye." If it weren't for the book hiding her view of her sister's face she might have burst out laughing. Mabel really was far too easy to rile it was getting boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Mabel had had it! She was done with this conversation. Who needed friends? Who needed SISTERS? They had to be the most pointless thing ever! If Mabel really wanted to get annoyed all the time, she'd spend time with girls who fussed over their hair. Why did she have to suffer from having annoying sisters? There was no point in having sisters at all! "You think you're so funny," Mabel's voice was surprisingly calm but she wanted to scream some more. Fiona would just love it if she yelled some more. "But you're not. Not one bit."

"I may not have friends, but I am who I am and that's all I care about. I don't need anyone else to care about besides myself. I seem to be the only one that cares about me, so if I don't care about myself, then who will? I'm done with you and you're little act, you're not clever and you're not funny. So, don't act as if you are. You're rude and that may be coming from me, but its true. I don't like you and I'm surprised other people do." Her words were cruel but she meant every word. "We may be sisters, but that does not mean I have to care about you." She turned to leave. "And one more thing, don't talk to me again. Ever." And with that, she left. She held her head high but her spirits weren't high at all. She felt crumby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down