Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Meeting the Sister

Go down

Meeting the Sister Empty Meeting the Sister

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 pm

"If you want to talk to someone, just do it!"

Literally the worst advice ever. Nothing ever went that smoothly, especially for Autumn. Social awkwardness was attached to her.

But Autumn really didn't care at this point in time. She couldn't find Gi Eun, and they needed to the two of them needed to finish a project.

Lucky for Autumn, Gi had three other siblings who also went to Beauxbatons. So any of them might know. But the only one of Gi's siblings that Autumn knew about that would be convenient to talk to was Melody.

Melody was an older girl in Cerisier. It made Autumn nervous to talk to her. Upperclassmen (or whatever she'd be considered) were people she'd never talked to. Mostly because some of the older students looked upon her with disdain, for whatever reason.

Autumn couldn't avoid it anymore. She saw Melody in the Common Room. "Uh... Melody?" she asked, trying to get her attention. "Do you know where Gi is?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Sister Empty Re: Meeting the Sister

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:10 am

Melody had been in Cerisier for a while now and was very comfortable with her surroundings. She liked all of the people in her house and was pretty much friends with all of them. There were only a couple students that she didn't know, but she was always up for making new friends, even if they were a little bit younger than her.

On this particular day, she was sitting in the common room in Cerisier, just studying over a couple of books on charms, when a younger girl approached her. When the girl suddenly said her name, Melody was caught off guard a bit. "Oh! Yes, Hello?" She said with a small smile, she waited for the girl to tell her what she needed. "Gi?" She said and bit her lip. "She's probably in her dorm room, she kinda just stays by herself sometimes and watches from afar." She shrugged. "Is everything okay...umm?" She inquired and realized she didn't know the girls name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Autumn wanted to roll her eyes, but decided against it. She knew Gi well enough to know her usual behavior and Autumn had already checked her friend's dorm room. Why else would she torture herself otherwise.

"She is not in trouble, if that is what you mean. I didn't know if she had any concrete plans that you would know about. I know she goes places with Santiago, but I can't find him either," Autumn explained. Not that she really wanted to find him. She didn't care for him. "We just have an assignment to do together and I can't find her. I'm afraid we're just missing each other. Have you seen her somewhere recently?" Autumn asked, rephrasing her question.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Melody tried to recall her younger sisters whereabouts. The young girl wasn't one to stick around with big crowds and tended to stick herself. Gi and Bo were similar in that aspect, and usually sat on the sidelines of parties. Melody loved talking to people and being outgoing, so she didn't understand the need to be alone all of the time, but she tried to let her sister be.

"Umm, last time I saw Gi, she was in the garden. She likes to go there sometimes to study." She suggested and gave the girl a small smile. "No, I know. Gi's not one to get into too much trouble." She chuckled and smiled. "I hope that, that helped a little." She gave a small shrug and bit her lip a little. "Is she doing okay? Like is she fitting in alright, I know she sometimes has a hard time making friends?" the older girl inquired. She really cared about her younger sister and wanted her to succeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:55 pm

"The garden! That makes sense!" Autumn said excitedly. She frowned. She couldn't go to the garden. Not unless she had some medicine. Did that mean Gi was hiding from her? Autumn spent the whole year trying not to sneeze all over her friend during Herbology.

Autumn was so wrapped up in her thoughts that she almost didn't hear Melody's question. "Friends?" Autumn asked. "She has them. She has that Santiago boy, and we spend some time together. I'm sure she has friends in her house. Probably her roommate. I haven't heard her complain about anyone, so I \guess," Autumn responded. She thought for another moment about whether or not there was something else she could tell Melody about her sister. "But I'm really not the best judge of that." she admitted.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down