Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Trust Me, I'm a Healer

2 posters

Go down

Trust Me, I'm a Healer Empty Trust Me, I'm a Healer

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:58 pm

With Marli finally heading off to school, Autumn felt more free than she had in a very long time. She was looking forward to spending more time alone, now that she only had to watch one little witch with boundless energy and was nearing the end of healing school. She felt like she could finally relax and be a wife more, which was something she hadn't had the chance to do since the death of her parents. She was glad things were working out, regardless, but she felt like she was emotionally unavailable at times. She knew Julie-Pierre had his own issues and she felt bad that she wasn't always there to help him through them. But with one less kid in the house, Autumn was intent on getting herself together.

She wandered the alley, just window shopping. She was allowing Marli to run around on her own and hopefully make some friends. The alley was crowded with students and parents and Autumn felt kind of lonely. She thought about going home when she heard a cry. How she heard a cry above the bustling noises of the shopping center was beyond her, but she heard it.

She looked around and saw a boy sitting on the side of the street. He was holding his arm and there were tears in his eyes. She walked over to investigate and saw the wound. It wasn't very deep and probably just a scrape but it looked painful, regardless. She dropped to her knees, careful to not get any dirt on her blue dress, to be eye level with the boy. "Hi there! My name is Autumn. I'm a healing student at the university. I graduate in a few months. Can I help you?" she asked, with a soft smile. She hoped that she didn't look or sound too intimidating. That had been a problem for her in the past. "What happened here?" she asked.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Trust Me, I'm a Healer Empty Re: Trust Me, I'm a Healer

Post by Zach Branson Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Shortly before Zach went back to school, he went and walking around for a bit, hoping to find some yummy treats to munch on. He was walking passed a shop that had some yummy new snack.

"Brand new! Hipple Hopples Hinging Flinger Fingers!"

Zach seen those and wanted to get some, but seen the cost was quite high and he knew he only had enough for 2 packs of them.

As he walked into the shop he seen a line wrapping all around the building and even was filling up an, upstairs area! He thought maybe it was just to get some good candy, and he was half right....

"Line starts here for Hipple Hopples Flinger Fingers"

This line was running behind the store and he really wanted some so he waited in line. The line moved very slowly and everyone in line was people he has never met before and he didn't know what to do! He hit and hour mark and he looked behind him and seen the line was wrapped around the building twice now!

"For the line is has, they must be good! At least they better be!" thought Zach.

He waited about another 2hrs after that and finally was up to get some! He seen only what looked like 10 left... He figured they had more boxed up somewhere and were gonna put them out soon.

"I will have 2 please!" He told the lady who seemed to be exhausted.

He then proceeded to the checkout and bought the two or them. He was sadden by the fact he didn't have much money left, but thrilled he had what he wanted and was leaving the shop and unwrapped one to try it.

The taste was a soft gentle taste, he couldn't explain it, but it gave him the feeling of suddenly feeling like he was wrapped up in his blanket sitting in grans lap. He felt at ease. He continued to eat it and he could taste, his grans sweet, soft, and warm fresh baked, chocolate chip cookies. he begun to savor the flavor all the more. He took one last bite of it and he had tasted the sweet pecan pie she has always made for him and could taste the flavor with every bite! He wanted to eat the second one really bad now but he decided to eat it on the way to school.

He was heading off to leave for school when a man came running at him at full speed and had a wry smile on his face and he went running past but he took the bag that had Zach's other Finger in it and he had yanked it out of his hands and Zach fell to the ground. He had been half leaning against a wall when he fell It wasn't a major hurt, but to Zach is was some of the worst pain he has ever had. He was trying to hold it together and he begun to sink inside and he let out a wail.

His pain was pretty bad and on top of that he had lost his other candy that he spent a lot of money on. Zach sat there crying holding his arm hoping that it would stop. He was hoping someone would help him, but also didn't wanna really be noticed right now.

Finally after about 5 minutes this lady starts walking towards him and he worried if she was gonna come and make fun of him... He looked up at her and was stunned when she spoke, but quickly remebed his pain and kept crying.

"My arm hurts a lot... I- I don't know what to do! This guy came and took my candy and knocked me down as if I didn't even exist! Will you be able to help me?" Zach spoke softly with tears streaming down his face.

He was kind of excited and really hoping this lady would be kind to him as he started feeling the world was just not treating him fair.

Zach Branson
Zach Branson
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Trust Me, I'm a Healer Prefect_zpsdwlylkec

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Autumn looked at the boy in concern. "That's horrible!" she told him, opening her bag to retrieve her wand. She fumbled for a moment before successfully getting a grip on it. "This might hurt a bit," she warned.

Luckily, it was just a little capillary bleeding, so it had almost stopped. "Episkey" she spoke, pointing at the scrape. The boy's skin closed up, leaving barely any sign that there was ever a wound in the first place. The only tell was the dirt and dried blood. "Tergeo" she said, and the blood dissolved.

"All better?" she asked, looking up at the boy. Autumn stood up and offered her hand. "Let's go replace your candy, okay?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Branson Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:15 pm

Zach finally figured out this lady may actually help him! He watched as she spoke and his arm slowly healed back. His mind was amazed by such a crazy thing!

"Ho-how does that work?" He shot out of his mouth with much amazement

Little Zach was feeling like a little child and before he realized it he tried taking the ladies hand and was ready to go follow her around.

They waltzed back to the candy shop, they went to the front desk and the lady begun to explain what happened. The cashier brought out the general manager, Stephaina, and she begun to explain her reason of why  she couldn't fulfill there wish for more candy.

Instead she did give the two of them a small kit and said " This... This is a very rare little kit... This is the first one I have ever given away! This kit, It will allow you to make as many Hipple Hopple Flinger Fingers you want!"

"Wow! But how does it work?" Zach said with much cheer.

"Ahh all you have to say is, granny wanny bring back my fanny. Granny wanny I love you more than sweet candy!" she spoke as if she was enjoying herself.

As the two of them walked out of the shop Zach's smile soon faded and looked at the lady that helped him and asked, "but... who gets to keep the candy kit?"
Zach Branson
Zach Branson
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Autumn winked at the boy. "Magic," she answered.

She stood up for the boy and explained the situation to the manager. Autumn was glad that the manager understood the situation and offered an alternate solution. They were given a little baking kit so the boy could make his own, which was very kind of the manager, and not at all what Autumn was expecting.

The pair walked out of the shop together and stood in the street. The almost-healer looked down at the boy and noticed his smile beginning to fade. She was about to ask what was wrong, but he spoke first. "Why you do, of course! I have no use for it," she answered. "My husband would love it, but he needs to cut back on his candy consumption anyway. What's your name? I'll write you a letter while you're away at school. Er... you are going to school, correct?" she asked, realizing she knew nothing about this boy whose hand was in hers.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Branson Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Zach's excitement begun to rise again and he was now filled with much cheer. He was almost skipping along on the path and with the ladies question he felt kinda bad.

"Oh my! I am sorry! I completely forgot to tell you my name! I have been so caught up in everything else. But my name is Zach, Zach Branson! I come from a family that has no magic abilities and have a mom that is happy that I do and a dad that isn't as cheerful," he said, starting with a smile, but ending with a slight frown from the thought of his dad.

Soon he was back to his cheerful glee as he was in the land of wonder and excitement and his ability was accepted or even loved one could say.

"I am off to my second year at school! I'm hoping I do better this school year, as last year I made a bit of a fool of myself... Hopefully I can make me some new friends as well! You know any students around my age, that I could get along with?" Zach said looking up at her with hopeful optimism.

"Come to think of it... I don't have any friends expect that one with the hedgehog thing. I'm not sure though if she is a friend or not though," Zach thought to himself.

"Hey! Can you be my friend? I know you are a lot older and all, but could you? I could write to you from time to time and send it to you by owl!" Zach was almost jumping with joy from thought of that.

Which reminded Zach he still needed to get a pet for himself.
Zach Branson
Zach Branson
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Autumn nodded. "I'm Autumn Krischstein. But if you look around Beauxbatons for my name, you'll be looking for Autumn Armstrong. I was the Cerisier Quidditch captain and the Head Girl. Of course, that was years ago," she told the boy. It was only five years, but that felt like an eternity to her. So much had happened. "My mum isn't magic, but my dad is. My little sisters are both magic, though."

"Second year? Wow! How exciting! Are you in any clubs?" Autumn asked. Zach didn't look like a quidditch player, but neither did she. And she had been a beater, even with her shortness. "Keep a lookout for Marli Carder. She's my little sister. She'll be a first year. She'll be nice to you."

Autumn had no idea what the boy was talking about, but she decided to not comment.

She smiled. "Of course I'll be your friend," she told him, squeezing his hand a bit. He reminded her a bit of herself at his age. She had Osmund, and Zach could have her. "I'll send you letters, I promise."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach Branson Mon May 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Zach was filled with much glee, he was excited by the fact this women is walking with him and helped him out when he really needed it. He knew not many people these days stops to help, but he is definitely glad she was!

"Last year I was just trying to figure out my way around the castle and try and do my best at my classes. I really did know there is any clubs there! I may and try and join 1 or 2 this year! that would be fun!" Zach projected at her.

Zach took a moment and stopped he sat his little baking kit down and said the magic words. The smell of a sweet food cooking, just like his grans, rose to his nose and he then took the Hipple Hopple Flinger Finger, and gave it to Autumn to eat.

"Here try one! When I ate them they brought such wonderful memories back, and tasted amazing!" Zach spoke excitedly.

He was really hope she will get the same enjoyment he did get from it. The only reason Zach didn't have another is because he knew he didn't need much candy. He planned on not eating much. Just so it didn't ruin the taste or the wonder or feel like a pig.

"So we have been walking for a bit now, where are we even going?" Zach said with a slight confused look.
Zach Branson
Zach Branson
Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down