Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Coming of the Horse

Go down

The Coming of the Horse Empty The Coming of the Horse

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Christine stood ever so straight and still, belying the excitement she felt in the pit of her belly. Today was the day of the realisation of a dream. Not even the coming ride down to her vault could damping the excitement she felt. How could it not when she knew what she would do with her withdrawal? She allowed a smile to appear on her face as her outlet for her excitement. How could it be any other way?

"Is it not a wonderful day?" she asked the person waiting behind her in the queue. "I would embrace it if it were at all possible." Everything looked a little brighter today and her artistic temperament was at a height of inspiration. The bank usually was not one for giving her such feelings with all that focus on money and wealth and the accusatory looks of the goblins. "This really is a wonderful place is it not?" Yes. Today the bank was different and not even a goblin who may look down his nose at her would put a damper on that feeling.

Back to top Go down