Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Nose in Book

Go down

Nose in Book Empty Nose in Book

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:45 pm

Winnie wasn't the most sociable girl. Though she was agreeable, she never knew what to say to people and often found it hard to talk to new people. But she never found herself lonely. Especially when she had a book with her. Her twin, who was seemingly the complete opposite of her, was off doing who knew what so Winnie found herself a seat at an empty table and opened the book she had brought with her to read. This book was about witches, which seemed highly appropriate for her to read, given that soon she would be starting class at a school for magic. However, she knew well that the book was entirely fictitious and not like the real world of witchcraft. She giggled to herself as the book portrayed witches as old, wrinkly ladies who casted curses on people. Maybe some witches were on the warty side, but not all of them were that cruel.

Winnie's eyes shot up from her page as she noticed suddenly someone was there sitting across from her. "Hello?" She uttered, sounding more like a question than a greeting. She wondered how long they had been sitting there for and why they had chosen there of all places to sit. Instead of asking any of the questions in her head, though, she asked another question instead. "Am I bothering you?"

Back to top Go down

Nose in Book Empty Re: Nose in Book

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:53 pm

It already felt to Sophie as if she had been in the pub thousands of times already. With each time she grew more confident in it. So when she went into the pub again, she forced herself to try to make an actual friend. Like Isobel, except hopefully someone in her year. The only person she saw that seemed to fit was a blonde girl reading her book. She could be a total book nerd, but she looked pretty. And her table was nice and shiny. Sophie made her way over and plopped down in the seat across her. 

When the girl finally looked up, Sophie giggled. "Oh, no, not at all. I love that book, by the way." She actually had absolutely no clue what it was. "Are you going to be a first year at Beauxbatons?" Maybe she wasn't being "herself" enough. But she was going to try to be nice to this girl.

Back to top Go down