Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Wish Upon a Book

Go down

Wish Upon a Book Empty Wish Upon a Book

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Fiona loved weddings but she had found one thing she hated was preparing for a wedding. Her own wedding. One which involved her mother fussing and her father grumbling over the expense. It was typical of him. And he still was complaining about the way she kept on job hopping. And even though he approved of Rene sometimes Fiona felt like he didn't approve of her. His own daughter. His own flesh and blood.

Since he was always going on about her lack of responsibility Fiona decided to show him just how responsible she could be. She was going to plan the entire wedding herself. Even down to making sure she didn't make it to expensive for her father to grumble. Mum wasn't so happy about that but Fiona was adamant. She would and she could do it all on her own.

Only now she was standing in the middle of Jaded Pages and wondering if she should have tried a muggle shop instead. "Stupid," she muttered. "Who's gonna buy a book on wedding planning in this place?" She pulled a book off a shelf somewhere random and stared at the front cover. A book on ancient runes. No help at all. She paused. Or maybe it would be helpful. Fiona held the book flat on the palm of her right hand, closed her eyes and placed her left hand on the top. "I wish for the next person standing in front of me to give me a wedding theme and guidance." She opened them again. "The winner is..."

Back to top Go down