Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

This Place is Packed

Go down

This Place is Packed Empty This Place is Packed

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:17 pm

"So run this by me one more time, he calls you GiGi..." Mohamed shook his head. "He knows that-'GiGI' isn't like...a nickname...for Gi Eun...right?" Mohamed sighed softly. "I suppose we do not pick our nicknames." Mo twiddled his thumbs. "How long until we are joined by him?" Mohamed asked curiously. "Should I drink now or would he prefer us to wait? I'm pretty thirsty." Mo twiddled his thumbs he'd heard over and over again about the butterbeer sold at this one particular pub and was dying to try it. Metaphorically anyways. The point was that Mohamed was very thirsty, and that he wanted something to drink and this boy was in the way of his drink.

Back to top Go down

This Place is Packed Empty Re: This Place is Packed

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Gi Eun sighed as Mo spoke about Santi’s nickname for her. “Yes, he calls me GiGi, and yes I have told him countless of times that it’s not a proper nickname. I told him either Gi or Gi Eun, but he won’t listen.” She smiled softly. “He’s adamant on calling me ‘GiGi’ and there is nothing I can do about it.” At Mo’s question, Gi turned around to glance at the door then looked back at her brother. She shrugged slightly. “Santi is pretty good at running late.” She smiled and reached into her coin purse handed her brother money for a butterbeer. “Go ahead and get something to drink. Santiago won’t mind at all.”

Back to top Go down