Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way

Go down

This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way Empty This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Claudette was done with her school shopping, so she had time to look around Amythest Alley. Except she took a wrong turn. A young girl wearing a pink dress in a suspicious place was a recipe for bad things to happen. Today was the wrong day to wear pink, she thought.

She walked around until she found a bench. Claudette sat down and looked for someone who didn't look so freakin' creepy. Okay there's a creepy wierdo with a mechanical eye, there's a crazy looking witch with what looks like blood on her robes, she thought . Everyone looked like they were hiding something.

Back to top Go down

This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way Empty Re: This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Serah harld long gotten over her fear of being in Whisper Alley. She met her best friend there, so no need to fear.

In fact, it was said best friend that she had gone to meet. They met in Banshee Booksellers before school every year. But Milan's flight had been delayed. So Serah was left thinking of things to do.

She actually enjoyed Whisper Alley. The shopkeepers liked her and had her back- even Ms. Naomi, who liked no one. Sure, the people looked different, but Serah knew that appearances meant nothing. Nobody was really interested in kids anyway.

Serah was just walking when she saw a girl in a pink dress standing alone. She had to be at least ten, so she was probably a first year that took a wrong turn.

Serah approached the girl. "Are you okay? Do you need some help?" she asked.

Serah hoped that the girl wasn't afraid of her. She smiled at the girl, trying to be reassuring as she waited for her answer.

Back to top Go down

This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way Empty Re: This Place is Cool, in a Twisted Way

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Claudette was startled a bit when someone NORMAL (finally) approached her. It was a whole 15 minutes of waiting. The girl who approached her seemed young. Not young adult in their twenties, but a young teenager.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was looking for the way out of this place. Not really a place for a firstie, huh?" Claudette replied when the girl asked her a question. Yep, she was gonna have to visit this place when she's more, um, mature.

"You wouldn't know the quickest route to the Sugar Shack, would you?" Claudette added. She was craving a sugar rush out of nowhere for no complete reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Serah was relieved when the girl did speak to her. Turns out she had been right about the first year detail. "It depends on the first year, I suppose. It's not anymore dangerous than Amethyst Alley. There are less people in this part of town, though," Serah replied. "I wouldn't recommend it, for sure."

"You actually are only a few blocks away from the Sugar Shack. You just turned too early," Serah said. "Go back the way you came then walk two blocks to your right."

"Oh! I'm Serah, by the way.. I'm a fourth year. Go Montagnard, or whatever," she added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Oh yeah, another friend, Claudette thought. She hasn't met all the first years, so why not make friends with older kids?

"Oh thanks. I'll do that. I'm Claudette." She scuttled off , her ponytail swishing behind her.

Ooh, what kind of candy should I get? The strawberry and white chocolate sherbert balls were good. No, those cake batter suckers. Naaooooooooo, the candy cane nougat. French fry lollipops. O-M-G, I don't know what to try first, she thought. It was very possible to whine in her thoughts. Claudette was prone to whining. Very prone.

{OOC: I'm pretty much done with this thread}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down