Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Lost and Sad

Go down

Lost and Sad Empty Lost and Sad

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:53 pm

How did Cameron manage to get himself in this situation? He must have made a wrong turn and entered the creepy alley instead of the alley he was sort of familiar with. How did he lose his family in the process? They had to be looking for him, right? Right? They had to have noticed he was gone. They just had to. He stood in front of an old shop waiting for them To come get them. Itbseemed like hours had gone by but only seconds had. He was then shooed away by the owner of the store because he was just standing there. Was that a glass eye? Cameron jumped out of his skin and moved as far away from the shop, and away from people, as he could.

It was never nice to judge a book by its cover but he was having a hard time thinking positive thoughts. He let out a long breath and hugged his arms. Why weren't they here yet? Didn't they know he was gone?

Back to top Go down

Lost and Sad Empty Re: Lost and Sad

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:28 pm

Curiosity killed the cat. Mum would always say. So that meant wolves were immune to that rule. Regardless, Wolfgang was far too adventurous to let that stop him from wandering. He was a fearless wanderer, naïve to danger, and had slipped from his Mum's view while she was catching up with an old friend she ran into. Little did Wolf know, he was about to do the same. But for the moment, he was interested in peering into the dirty windows of the shops that lined the grimy alleyway. He was immune to the shiftiness of it all and excited by the oddness of it all.

He became aware of another boy in the alleyway as the kid jumped as if he were alarmed. Wolfgang wondered if he spotted something cool and walked over towards where the boy had been looking only to stop dead in his tracks as he met the boy's eyes. He looked older and scared half to death, but Wolf would recognize his childhood best friend anywhere.

"C-Cameron?" Wolfgang stuttered, unsure for a moment as he hesitantly approached the boy. He used to play with him all the time when he had been in the neighboring orphanage. But once he had been adopted, Wolfgang hadn't heard of the boy again. He had thought he'd might never see his friend again, but yet here he was!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 pm

He always seemed to find trouble when he wasn't looking for it. Not that he'd ever look for trouble, besides when he was pulling a prank. There was always a chance he'd get caught and then that was trouble. But this wasn't the trouble he wanted or needed. Upon hearing his name, he looked up expecting a family member. But instead was greeted by someone that wasn't in relation to him. He looked familiar but couldn't quite place a name to the face

He stared him for a good two minutes before turning his head to see if that creepy guy with the glass eye was still around. He wasn't. Thank goodness. A strange chill ran down the boy's back and he couldn't say why. He turned his head slightly to the right and caught sight of a spider about as big as his fist on his shoulder. The eleven year old let out a loud scream and jumped up and down and moving all around to try to get the spider off. Finally it was off and he backed away from the spider that was now on the ground. He ran straight into the boy that seemed to know him and since he was so close he got a good look at his face. "Wolfie? Is that seriously you?" They were practically hugging already but he still put his arks around the other boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Wolfgang felt his heart fall as Cameron didn't recognize him right away. Maybe it was because since the last time they had seen each other, Wolfgang started to fool with makeup and tease his hair. He either looked too different for Cameron to recognize or it wasn't actually Cameron. Though the boy seemed to respond to the name regardless.

He certainly was jumpy and upon seeing a spider, the boy who may or not have been Cameron practically jumped into his arms. Seeing him up that close, Wolfgang was positive. That was his friend and he grinned his crooked tooth smile as suddenly Cameron saw it too and wrapped his arms around him. Wolfgang squeezed his long lost friend as tight as he could.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" Wolfgang told him, still not breaking the hug. They used to get into so much trouble together when they were younger. Wolfgang was happy when Cameron was adopted, but he was also sad to lose his friend. He couldn't believe he had run into him again and here! Of all places! "Are you going to Beauxbatons academy too?" He hoped so. That meant that he would be able to see Cameron everyday. Oh he could only imagine the trouble they could cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 pm

He had never realized how jumpy he was until now. He could have jumped right into the arms of a manic and all because of a spider. But spiders are creepy and icky. He didn't appreciate it crawling on him either. He also didn't appreciate the guy with the weird glass eye that had scared him off. But he was glad that the other boy had not turned out to be a maniac but instead his long lost friend.

He couldn't remember having any other friends besides Wolfgang. Maybe others didn't have a lasting impression or maybe he was his only childhood friend. Either way, he was a friend of his when no one else wanted him. He could remember the trouble they had gotten into and he remembered missing his friend when he had gotten adopted by Anna. "Yep! My brother is a graduate and he can do magic." Some day he was going to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:51 am

Wolfgang was humored by his friend's fear of the dark alley. He wondered why he had gone down there in the first place if he jumped at even spiders. He wasn't going to pick on him, though. If Cameron was scared, Wolfgang was going to protect him. After all, he had just found his long lost friend, he wasn't about to lose him again.

"You have a brother now?" Wolfgang asked, excitedly. He always wanted a brother, but he was an only child. He was somewhat envious, but overall happy that his friend was adopted into a family with other kids. How cool that must've been, but Wolfgang wasn't about to say he was wishing to be an orphan, for he liked his parents and to desire such a fate would be insane. "I want to meet your family! Did you tell them about me?" He doubted it, since their friendship was from so long ago. His parents knew about Cameron though. At first they thought he was just his imaginary friend, but once Cameron had been adopted and moved away, Cameron was all Wolfgang talked about as he endlessly sulked for about a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:36 am

Sometimes it was hard for Cameron to get used to how big his family had gotten since Anna had passed away. It was a big change from being an only child and it took a lot of getting used to. He had cousins and brothers and a sister. There were so many of them but he liked his big family. "I have two," he grinned. "And a sister. And three cousins." It was nice to have them around, whenever they were around. "Everyone is older, even my sister Kayla. She's about a month older than me." It kind of sucked to be the youngest...and the shortest. He was quite short and just wanted to grow a bit more so he didn't have to look up at people as much.

He felt a bit guilty that he had never spoke of Wolfgang to his new family. When he was first adopted by Anna, he had told her about his friend. But soon he had blocked out the orphanage because he had a new home and he didn't like to think about how things used to be. "Well," he began. He paused to gather his thoughts. How was he supposed to explain all of the things that had happened to him in the past couple of months? It wasn't that it was hard to remember and find the words. It was hard to tell the story without crying. "I told Anna...but she's no longer with us." He hadn't meant for his voice to crack or for the tears to come to his eyes. He quickly brushed his tears away with the back of his hand. "You can meet my new family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down