Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Looks Like We're Lost...

Go down

Looks Like We're Lost... Empty Looks Like We're Lost...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Gi Eun had wandered off from her sister with Santiago again. She would never admit this, but hanging out with her new friend was a lot more fun than shopping with Melody. Gi let herself get dragged to the quidditch store, but that had been a lot more fun than she had thought it would be. Of course, the two overly excited eleven year olds got a bit distracted and took a wrong turn somewhere. When Gi realized this she stopped in her tracks. "Santi..." She bit her lip. "I think we're lost." She played with her hands nervously, taking in their surroundings.

Back to top Go down

Looks Like We're Lost... Empty Re: Looks Like We're Lost...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:47 pm

"Lost?" Santiago asked, trying to reassure her by putting an arm on her shoulder. "We might be, but don't worry I'll guide you back, my friend." Santiago smiled at her. "We just have to read the signs to find our way I'm sure." Santiago tried to be more reassuring but wizard stuff was weird so for all he knew following the signs would lead him back home. He twiddled his thumbs and led GiGi slowly back in the direction they came talking quietly with her as they made their way back to her sister. "Are you excited to be around all of your siblings all year again? Or did you like the privacy that you had at home better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Gi Eun intinctively leaned into the arm that was placed around her shoulder. She looked up at him and nodded, smiling back gently. The languages still got a little jumbled up for her still so signs were a wee bit difficult. She appreciated his little chatter and smiled as she listened attentively. Gi held onto his hand softly. “I do love my family, there’s an abundance of us.” She giggled. “Sure the privacy was nice, but I did become accustomed to noise of a large family, so yeah I am excited to have them around.” Gi explained softly. “I just don’t want to be a bother to my family or anyone really.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:53 pm

"If anyone thinks that you are a bother that is such a complete joke. You are the kindest person I know. Plus you are so much fun to talk to." He explained with a swing of their hands. "I think you are absolutely, positively, one hundred percent the best person I've met besides my parents." Santiago explained with a happy smile. "If anyone ever tells you otherwise then they have to be directed to me for a conversation because that is such an absolute lie, okay, GiGi?" Santiago smiled brightly at her and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Gi Eun’s cheeks reddened at his comment. She had to look away. “Th-thanks, Santi, for saying such kind things.” She looked over at him again when he began to swing their hands. Gi giggled softly and smiled brightly at him. He continued on with the compliments, now she was certain her face would stay pink for the rest of the day. “You’re really kind too, Santi, I mean, you befriended the klutz that punched you in the face.” She laughed, remembering how a few hours ago they had met in such a funny circumstance. She blushed at his nickname and shook her head. “My name is Gi, not GiGi.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:19 pm

"I like GiGi better." Santiago plopped his chin in her hair. "Why don't you like GiGi?" He played with her hand. "I like GiGi. I like GiGi a lot actually." Santiago continued in defense of the nickname he'd assigned to her. "GiGi St. Holmes, my 'holmie'." Santiago laughed softly and grinned at her. "I'm so glad I got to make you as a friend because if I hadn't well I'd be all alone, but also I wouldn't have made like the best friend ever because that's what you are. The best friend imaginable. I can just tell." Santiago said as they walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Gi’s cheeks were on fire. Oh, goodness. “It’s not that I don’t li-“ But she was cut off by Santi’s rampage on the nickname GiGi. She snorted loudly and laughed the hardest she had ever laughed in a long time when he called her ‘GiGi St. Holmes, my holmie’. “Holmie?” She couldn’t control her laughter and elbowed him slightly. Gi Eun clutched her sides and took a deep breath. “I’m glad I have you as a best friend too.” She smiled gently at him. “I mean I’d have my siblings, who I’m close to, but I dunno… It’s hard to explain.” She trailed off quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 am

“Well, yeah,” Santiago grinned lopsidedly. “You’re my holmie. Get it? ‘Cause it’s a play on your last name and you’re my best friend.” He smiled brightly at her and draped an arm across her shoulders. It made him really happy, like super happy to hear that GiGi felt the same way about their friendship. Funny how you can become close to someone in such a short amount of time. He hugged her tightly. “I’ll be your confidant, GiGi.” He pulled away to smile at her brightly. Santi looked around and spotted a sign. “We just have to go down this way a little bit more and then we’ll be back at Amethyst Alley.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down