Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Tell Me How You Really Feel

Go down

Tell Me How You Really Feel Empty Tell Me How You Really Feel

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:16 am

Melody wasn't super great at potions, but she did enjoy the class, mostly because she got to share it with her best friend. When they had walked in that day the assignment seemed to be simple enough, but she wasn't quite sure where to start, so she was thankful when Daniel arrived to the rescue. "Hey!" She said with a smile on her face. "So it looks like we have to make a truth telling potion.." She explained. "And I'm really bad at everything, potion making, so you should help me." She laughed nervously. She didn't want him to feel like she was trying to make him do all of the work, she wasn't. Mel was just not very good at this initial class, but if it were Charms? Step aside!

Back to top Go down

Tell Me How You Really Feel Empty Re: Tell Me How You Really Feel

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Daniel was pretty brilliant at all of his classes, especially potions. Not that he would brag about this. He also liked helping out his friends. He was always helping Heather out with her reading and stuff like that.

In class today, he saw Melody having some slight difficulty so he  moved his things over to her. “Hey, there.” He chuckled and shook his head. “Don’t worry, I was already planning on helping, silly.” This potion was simply enough…for him. Daniel would much prefer to do all the work anyways to make sure that it was perfect. Thankfully this potion was one that partners would need to brew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Melody looked at the potion ingredients nervously. This was not her forte, but she was thankful when Daniel reassured her that they would get the potion done together. "Awesome." She smiled and looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes and then quickly looked down. "Okay? So what do we start with? Leg of a frog? Tail of a cat? Eye of a newt?" She teased and smirked a little. She honestly loved being with Daniel and being able to do this project with him made her feel all the more better about it. Though the fact that it was a truth potion that they were concocting made her a little weary.

Last edited by Melody St. Holmes on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Daniel patted her hand awkwardly and smiled reassuringly. Her eyes really were pretty he noted. Except now wasn’t the time for looking at her eyes. He opened up the book and ignored her teasing with a shake of his head. “Alright, sassy pants.” He then read off the actual ingredients and began preparing them for the potion. Daniel looked up at her smiled. “So, one of us is going to have to take the potion…” He didn’t care too much, there wasn’t much that he was hiding or anything he just wanted to know. Daniel hummed quietly while he began making the potion. “How about you take it sense I’m doing all the work?” He teased Melody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Melody chuckled at Daniel, she thought it was cute how he teased her back, they had matching senses of humor which was great, because the jokes would never stop. She smiled and raised her eyebrow at his challenge. "I think you just want me to take it, cause you're scared!" She teased and winked. Watching closely as the potion was finally finished she looked at it a little nervous. It was a truth potion after-all, he could ask her anything and she'd have to tell him the truth. 'Maybe it won't work.' She shrugged and picked up the vile and looked at the dark purple liquid. "Well? Bottoms up!" She said and swallowed it and started to cough. She felt a bubbly sensation inside of her and shook her head and giggled a little. "Did it work?" She asked Daniel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:28 pm

Daniel laughed at Melody and shook his head. She was a little bit distracting with all her chit chatting. “I am not scared, Melody St. Holmes!” He stuck his tongue out and fixed his glasses. The potion was brewed perfectly so it was clearly going to work. Not that he was going to brag about his perfect work or anything, that wasn’t his thing to do. Daniel swept a hand through his hair and waist as Melody took the potion. He tilted his head and tapped his chin. There was really no other way to tell if it worked or not until he started asking question. “Hmm…” He grinned wryly and chuckled. “Is that really your natural hair color?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Melody giggled at Daniel a little, the question wasn't the most original thing in the world, but it made her giggle. Yes, they gorgeous red leds that she had were completely and utterly natural, however just to test the potion herself she tried to lie. "N...." She started but her words found themselves forming into a "Yes!" She said and smiled. "Well, it works.." She exclaimed and narrowed her eyes at Daniel, the potion was working which made her a little nervous. She knew more than well that Daniel wouldn't make admit anything too embarrassing about herself, but she never knew with that boy. She bit her lip and looked at him and then looked away, god he was cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Daniel chuckled and raised his eyebrow when she tried to lie, grinning when she told the truth. He was pretty proud of himself for that potion. “Hmm…What else shall I ask of you, little red riding hood?” He chuckled, teasing her about the hair color again. Some of the stuff he already knew the answers to. “Your favorite food is steak, right?” He asked as a joke again. Daniel was well away of her views on meat.

He had seen her hanging out with Jude a few times recently and wondered what could be brewing with them. Not… that he card or anything like that. Nope. Not one bit. He was trying to think up other questions… “Am I your best friend?” Daniel asked somewhat sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Melody crossed her arms and pouted at his little nickname for her. "Hmph!" She said and stuck out her tongue at him and narrowed her eyes at him again when he asked his next question. "No! Absolutely not! Do you know what they do to those poor animals?" She asked and shook her head. "I would never eat an animal."

The next question caught her a little off guard. She surely thought of him as her best friend, but wondered if he himself thought she did, he must have been questioning it since he'd asked her this under the truth potion. "Yes of course." She said and blushed a bit. "I love Heather like a sister, we're not really alike in any way that I can see." She sighed and shrugged. "But you and I have so much in common."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:27 am

Daniel laughed harder at her response. “Don’t like the nickname, little red?” He teased her again and shook his head when she angrily answered his second question. “Yes, yes I know, Melody.” He was just messing with her. Daniel’s joking tone disappeared when she started to answer his third question. He flushed slightly and his mouth lifted into a gentle smile. He couldn’t help but blush slightly. Did he and Melody have more in common? Daniel hadn’t noticed this. “Good, you’re my best friend too.”

Daniel wanted to get away from such personal questions. But he was pretty bad at thinking up more things to ask Melody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Melody blushed at the nickname and then giggled. She crossed her arms and smirked at her dear friend. "So if I'm little red, what does that make you? Granny or the big bad wolf?" She laughed melodically and smiled sweetly at him. Her eyes shined in the light, along with her soft red hair. Looking up at Daniel she blushed again. She wasn't sure what he thought of her until he suddenly said that she was his best friend as well.

She blushed at those words and hoped that they were true. Melody cared about Daniel deeply. He was her best friend in the whole wide world and she would do anything for him. She just always found herself worried that she would say or do something to ruin their relationship. She couldn't stand it if she lost him. She loved him too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:14 am

Daniel chuckled and shrugged. “Or maybe I’m the hunter that saves you from the big bad wolf.” He winked at her before laughing a bit hard. His cheeks grew pink when he looked at her. She really was pretty, he realized and ran a hand through his hair. He coughed slightly and tried to come up with some more questions.

“So, does Mademoiselle St. Holmes have any strange talents? And if so, what are they?” He asked mischievously, he was also pretty curious about this too. “Oh, and what’s your star sign?” Pretty simple questions really. There was one question that he was curious about, but Daniel didn’t have the guts to ask just then. The potion would be wearing off soon too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Melody blushed at his thought of being the Hunter in their 'fairy-tale nicknames.' She smiled and gave another small giggle. "Fine! I'm calling you Mr. Hunter from now on." She smiled and rolled her eyes and smirked and shrugged when he asked her the question about her special talents. "I'm really good at taking care of animals, I think I want to be a vet when I grow up and I can play the violin, I'm also love writing and singing, sometimes I write songs about you." She gasped and looked down.."Sorry!" She blushed. And bit her lip hard. This position was embarrassing her more that she could imagine. She hadn't wanted to tell him that, it was personal and just thinking made her fidget. However now it was said aloud and he knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Daniel laughed and shook his head. “That’ll get old real fast, little red.” He teased again. A veterinarian, Daniel could see her doing that. “You are very caring, Melody, you’d be a really good vet. Would you be a vet for muggle animals or wizarding?” He wondered curiously. Daniel listened as she rattled off her talents. All of it was stuff that he knew already…except for that last part. “Songs? You write songs about me?” He raised an eyebrow at her. “What are the songs about usually?” It was probably wrong to ask her this while she was under a truth spell, but Daniel was really freaking curious now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Mel sighed, accepting her fate as being forever dubbed Little Red. She seemed happy hear that e thought that she'd make a good vet. She really wanted to be near animals and be able to take care of them and being a vet, she got to help me and bond with each one as if it was her own. She smiled and continued answering his questions until the thing about the songs slipped out. This truth potion was working, alright. A little too well.

"My songs...? Well...they're about you..." She started and felt a blush spread across her face and looked down. This was supposed to be a private thing, he probably didn't even like her the same way. "They're about, us...you and me, I mean, and just stuff like that.." She said trailing off and trying to keep the answer as vague as possible, whilst still telling the truth. "I'm sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:44 pm

“A-about us?” The color of Daniel’s cheeks were matching Melody’s now. He felt pretty bad for asking such personal things… but he couldn’t help it. Curiosity was getting the better of him now. “Stuff like that? What do you mean by that?” He pressed further. He needed to ask other questions now. But, he was too curious about how Melody felt towards him. Daniel was so tempted to ask her, but again he refrained. Instead he blurted out, “Have you ever been kissed before?” Granted that question wasn’t any better, but it was something else he was curious about. Why was he so curious about Melody’s feelings and if she had been kissed? For a smart dude, he was a bit slow on the draw with this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Melody was turning 8 shades darker than her hair at this point and just bit her lip. She knew that Daniel was curious, but it still made her feel awkward admitting all of these things to him. "Just things that we do together...how I wish things were..." She said and took a breath and pulled her arms up to her chest and sighed heavily as the next question was asked. 'Do you want a blood sample too?' her thoughts asked him silently.

Then one question came. Had she ever been kissed? The answer was no, but Daniel didn't know that. What was he thinking by asking her that... "I...." She started and then took a deep breath and just shook her head. "No....no I haven't been kissed..." She said and looked up at him with her soft blue eyes. "Daniel...can you answer me a question before you ask another...." She said, her porcelain cheeks still red. "Why are you asking, these questions...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:50 am

“How you wish things were…” Daniel trailed off. His mind was going a mile a minute. How did Melody wish things were between them? Were the two of them sort of on the same page? Daniel liked Melody enough. She was smart and pretty and really nice. One of his best friends too. Would it hurt if they were…y’know more than friends? Though there was the possibility that their friendship could be ruined forever. Oh god that sounded awful.

Daniel blushed slightly. He was such a jerk for asking these questions of her. He looked up and nodded. “Of course, you can ask me anything.” His cheeks reddened and he looked down quickly. “W-well, uh, I, uh…” Crap. Crap, crap, crap. He bit his lip. “I, uh….” Daniel stammered again and then, what the hell. “Can I give you your first kiss?” He asked softly, sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:18 am

Melody watched as he stammered on trying to answer her question and then realized that he wasn't going to answer it when he replaced his answer with a question. "Oh Daniel..." She said shakily, and blushed again. "I...uh....yes.." She stuttered and leaned forward. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly and pressed hers to his. For someone who had never had a kiss before, she was quite good at it and moved her lips in rhythm with his. He tasted like peppermint and she giggled a little bit.

She pulled away and looked at him in the eyes, she felt the potion was sort of wearing off, but she didn't care the kiss had been a amazing, she felt amazing, and Daniel...in a word...was amazing. She looked in his eyes and smiled sweetly. "That was...was amazing..." She blushed and looked down and then a look of sadness washed over her. "I'm sorry..." She felt like she was probably just a disappointment for him. He had probably kissed other girls better than her...like Heather or....someone else pretty like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:24 am

Kissing was Melody was, for lack of a better word, nice. It really was. It was a soft gentle kiss. He had closed his eyes and slowly opened them when she pulled away. Daniel blushed softly and bit his lip. “That bad of a kisser?” He asked, chuckling awkwardly. He blushed softly and nodded in agreement with her. “No, d-don’t be sorry. It was a nice kiss.” He said softly, taking her hand gently. “It, uh, was my first kiss too.” He murmured sheepishly. The kiss didn’t have any fireworks like people always said kisses would have. But that sort of thing happened after time, right? Maybe? Regardless, it was a nice kiss and Daniel wanted to kiss Melody again. Instead, he leaned forward and kissed her cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:33 am

Melody smiled at Daniel as he told her sweet nothings and revealed that it was also his first kiss. "Oh...it was..?" She asked a little surprised and the blushed. "Well, I'm happy that I was able to be your first one." She said as the flush once again returned to her soft porcelain cheeks when he kissed her cheek. At this rate they were going to be red forever if he kept making her blush like this. She giggled a little and then looked up into his eyes. "Hey, you still never answered my question." She said and crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Come on, just tell me....I won't judge." She winked and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:40 am

Maybe Daniel had thought his first kiss would’ve gone to Heather. Yeah, he definitely had thought that. But… he and Heather would probably never happen because of how popular she was. He tossed away those thoughts. Daniel smiled at Melody gently, the color of his cheeks matching hers. “Your question? O-oh…” He bit his lip slightly. “Melody, I, uh, I think I like you and I totally took advantage of you by asking those questions with the whole truth spell. B-but, I was curious.” He mumbled softly. The professor dismissed them shortly after. Daniel bit his lip and stood. “I, uh, have studying to do. I’ll talk to you later.” He quickly ran off because he was a thirteen year old who was a bit confused about his feelings at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down