Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Autumn Armstrong

Go down

Autumn Armstrong Empty Autumn Armstrong

Post by Minister Gallifrey Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Autumn Armstrong Cotmau10
Character's full name: Autumn Sofie Armstrong
House: Cerisier
Clubs/Quidditch Position: Nothing yet. She will want to be a prefect, but that’s about as extracurricular as it gets
Blood Status: Autumn doesn’t know and she would prefer not to. Her mother is a Squib from a pureblood family and her father is a pureblood. I’m leaving it up to interpretation.

Family:
Sara Carder and Forrest Bell- mother and father
Marli Carder-second youngest sister
Hannah Carder- youngest sister (she’s not born at this exact point in Autumn’s story)
Gregory Bell- cousin
Pets: None

Favorites
Food: She loves chocolate.
Color: Brown
Animal: Giraffes
Hobbies: Reading, learning, and flying on her broom (even though she doesn’t play quidditch) are her favorite things to do.

Future
Dream Job: She really wants to be a coroner. But if that doesn’t work out, she’d still want to do something investigative.
Dream House/Location to Live: She would want to live in an area near a bog. She wants to discover a bog body, so she wants to be in a location where she could excavate.
Family plans: Autumn would never admit it, but she wants to be married one day.

Misc. OOC Section
What shape would their Patronus Take? Her Patronus would be a small rabbit.
What memory would they use to trigger it? At this point in her character development, it would be the first time she held her baby sister. It will change when she’s older, but I’m not sure what it will be then.
When faced with a Boggart, what form would it take? It would take the form of a very Hollywood-esque Zombie. She knows in her head that they aren’t realistic, but they make her skin crawl anyway.
What would your character see in the Mirror of Erised? Autumn most wants wisdom. I’m not sure how that could be expressed in a physical object, but I’m sure that there will be something she associates wisdom to in her future.
What is your favorite thing about your character? I like Autumn’s stubbornness. I won’t say any more about it, because I don’t want to spoil anything.

Other information you would like to share: I wasn’t thinking about the future when I picked Armstrong as Autumn’s last name. If I could go back and change it, her name would be Autumn Carder. So the story is that Armstrong is her paternal grandmother’s maiden name.
Minister Gallifrey
Minister Gallifrey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down