Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Berlin, Germany: What About Autumn?

Go down

Berlin, Germany: What About Autumn? Empty Berlin, Germany: What About Autumn?

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Julie-Pierre had been acting very moody lately. His mother wanted to blame it on his turning thirteen, but his father knew that something was wrong.

So one night, his father sat the boy down and told him that they needed to talk.

"Do I have to?" Julie-Pierre asked. He was not in the mood to talk to his father about Merlin-knows-what.

"Yes, son. It's important.'

The red head's eyes widened. "If this is a talk about what I think it is, you are insane and it is completely unnecessary."

His father rolled his eyes. "We are not going through that again," he promised.

Julie-Pierre wasn't completely convinced, but he knew he couldn't make a run for it.

"This is about your friend, Autumn. You don't talk about her anymore. What happened?"

Julie-Pierre was glad that his father wasted no time in getting to the topic. Hopefully that meant that this would be a short talk. "Nothing happened," he lied.

His father leaned closer to him. "I'm going to ask you again: what happened?"

The boy didn't say anything. He was not going to cry. He was too old for that. Why couldn't he just be a normal boy instead of an emotional wreck?
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down