Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Apple Cider V.S. Butterbeer

Go down

Apple Cider V.S. Butterbeer Empty Apple Cider V.S. Butterbeer

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Aurora didn't have an addiction to fresh apple cider, it was just a small fancy. Okay, let's be honest, it was an addiction. On her family's ranch they grew apple trees, so the horses would have fresh apples, but Aurora couldn't help but to steal a couple to make herself her drink. It was the perfect drink on a hot day, or a cold winters night and frankly she was ready to try the French version.

Walking into the pub, she had just assumed that they'd have it there, but when she ordered it, the bartender looked at her confused. "You mean butterbeer?" He asked her. Butterbeer? What was that. Surely it was like it, but she was a little scared to try it. Looking over to the person next to her she saw that they were drinking an odd drink which she assumed to be butterbeer. "Is it actually any good?" She asked not really sure if she wanted to try it or not.

Back to top Go down

Apple Cider V.S. Butterbeer Empty Re: Apple Cider V.S. Butterbeer

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Claudette was having a great day. She usually went to La Petit Dragon after shopping for some chocolate mousse, and today was no different. She sat down at the bar next to a girl ordering apple cider. They didn't have apple cider here. The closest you could get to that was butterbeer. Claudette couldn't stand butterbeer. People thought she was abnormal for not liking the stuff.

"Excuse me ma'am, but butterbeer is really the closest thing to apple cider. You probably might like it, but personally, butterbeer is not my kind of thing." Claudette said to the girl. She hoped her remark didn't come off as rude. That was one thing she had to worry about when talking to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:42 pm

Aurora glanced over at the girl, when she spoke up about butterbeer being the closest thing to apple cider and sighed. This made her a little sad inside, just because she'd have to change her whole idea of it, but she figured that maybe it was something new. Something to change. Her father always said, 'Change isn't always a bad thing.' Smiling at the thought, she nodded and spoke up to the girl who had commented before. "Well, maybe I'll like it." She laughed a little and smiled, "I'm Aurora, Rory for short."

The girl was a redhead with a pretty face, she seemed sweet enough. Aurora smiled. "It's nice to meet you!" She held out her hand to the girl, as a friendly gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Claudette was always happy to make new friends. Well, it was even better when you're also giving advice. Whether it be about butterbeer and pegasuses. She smiled at her accent. "Are you from the states? Great place." she said. "I'm Claudette. Biggest fashionista of Beauxbatons."

A great name for a great person. It was pretty awesome. Yep, caught thinking about herself again.

"Haha, I might just call you Cherry Pie. The American Cherry Pie. It sounds great." Claudette said. Cherry pie actually sounds good to eat right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Aurora smiled at the girl and nodded when she asked her if she was from the states. She'd noticed that a lot of people had asked her that recently, was it that obvious? She shrugged her shoulders and listened to the girl as she told her about being a fashionista. It was that Aurora wasn't into fashion, she liked pretty things like dresses and such, but she'd much rather be riding Penny in the fields.

Turning her attention back to the little redhead, she laughed a little bit when she suggested her nickname. "Cherry Pie?" She laughed and heard the little click of her Okie t'wang her voice. "Sounds peachy!" She smiled at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down