Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Wanna Dance With Me?

Go down

Wanna Dance With Me? Empty Wanna Dance With Me?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Valentine's Day was one of Caleb's favorite holidays and he always enjoyed making card for his friend and signing one with 'from your secret admirer'. He was finally a sixth year and was able to finally attend the Valentine's Dance, he wasn't the best dancer but he was ready to have a fun time. His hair had to be perfect and he brushed his teeth a million times, he made sure he smelled and looked good. Finally, he was ready for the dance and to get his groove on. He made his way towards the grand hall with all the others that were in their seventh and sixth year. He was excited, he walked with a pep in his step and a smile on his face.

The dining hall was decorated beautifully, you could hardly notice that the hall was the place they ate. Caleb's mouth opened a little at the sight, he knew this dance was going to be great! The first person he spotted, that he knew, was his friend Paige. She was alone so it was the perfect time to get a dance in with his friend before the night was over. "Hello," he said happily when he walked up to her. "Wanna dance?"

Back to top Go down

Wanna Dance With Me? Empty Re: Wanna Dance With Me?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Paige loved the idea of a Valentine's Day Dance, what was cuter than a dance that was on such a sweet holiday? She had bought her dress over the summer in preparation for the dance and had looked forward to it for most of the year. She had put on a knee length dress with a frilly bottom with matching white heels, and with her hair done up and makeup done she was ready to enjoy the dance. She almost couldn't believe the sight of the grand hall all done up for the occasion and couldn't help but smile brightly at the whole scene. There was no way anyone could come to this dance and not have a fun time, Paige was absolutely sure of that. Before entering the grand hall she had promised herself that she would find each of her friends and talk with or dance with all of them at least once, she wanted to see everyone in their beautiful dance clothes and how happy all of this made them.

She hadn't been in the hall long before the first of her friends came up to her. Caleb came up to her with a smile, he must love the scene as much as she did, and asked her for a dance. "Of course I would love to dance." She told him with a smile before heading towards the dance floor with him. She was glad Xavior had taught her how to dance, back when they were close, even though at the time she wasn't sure if it was necessary to know how to dance. Those skills would certainly come in handy now and she wouldn't step on her friend's toes with her high heels.

Back to top Go down