Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Christmas Is Coming With Fairy Cheer

Go down

Christmas Is Coming With Fairy Cheer Empty Christmas Is Coming With Fairy Cheer

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Stephanie had learnt a lot about the magical word in the past year and a bit. One of those things was no extended to how different fairies really were compared to the fairy stories she used to read. Up until now she'd believed that not only were they only to be found in fictional stories but they were also lovely, good and kind creatures.

This fairy here in the Cerisier Common room was only one of those things. She was lovely to look at and giggled a lot but she was not good and kind. Stephie had tried to escape her three times so far without any luck. "Please leave me alone," she pleaded. "Please go back to that Christmas tree you were decorating?" The fairy ignored her and instead pinched her ear before pulling at her hair and flying off in a fit of giggles.

With the fairy gone Stephie thought at last she was safe and settled back into studying for the charms test she had coming up the next morning. No such luck as glitter landed on the book in front of her and the fairy jumped back onto Stephanie's head. "Leave me alone," she snapped and waved her hand over her head. "Ouch." The fairy flew off again. Stephanie grabbed the text book and retreated under the table whilst nursing her now sore finger. She then accidentally hit someone else in the leg with the edge of the text book. "Sorry," Stephanie called out from under the table.

Back to top Go down