Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Quiet Place to Sketch

Go down

A Quiet Place to Sketch Empty A Quiet Place to Sketch

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Galen's eyes and right hand were a team, his right eyes would envision the next detail and his hand would go to draw it. He would nibble on his lip and tap the tip of his nose with the tip of the pencil to check the point creating a black dot on the tip of his nose from the graphite. He was humming a song as he drew, normally he didn't like his sketches, but this one he really liked. He was working on his little sister's birthday present, a portrait of her. He smiled a broad smile, humming, and not hearing someone walk into the room.

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Place to Sketch Empty Re: A Quiet Place to Sketch

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:50 pm

This school was so loud she could never just get away and find some place to just go away to a different world of books. Today though was different she wanted to read a little but she was going to draw what she saw in her head as she was reading it. Amber found a room that she was told was one of the unused ones so she opened the door to see if it really was unused how weird and awkward would it be if she walked in on   a class she wouldn't know what to she would die from embarrassment. As soon as she opened the door she saw a person she instantly felt bad for just inviting herself in. "I'm....I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude I just wanted to....sorry ill be leaving now." Amber felt terrible about just coming in she didn't want him to lose his train of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Galen looked up to the small voice. It was a girl he hadn't met. He smiled softly at her. "No, you're not intruding at all. You're positively welcome to join me." He plopped down one of the beanbag chairs that students kept in there. "I'm Galen." He said with a bright smile. "And you are?" He hoped she wasn't going to be so shy that she didn't introduce herself. He looked down at his nearly completed sketch and smiled, he needed more friends than just Stephanie. He took a sip of tea from the mug next to him, and smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Amber was happy that he was okay with her being there because if he wasn't then she would have to wonder around and find a different empty room and she wasn't up for all that."I'm glad I'm not just barging in i don't mean to be rude." She sat down on the beanbag that he so nice got down for her. "I'm Amber ,Amber Adison pleased to make your acquaintance sir." She smiled at him she was needing to make more friends but she didn't want to push her luck to much she did admire his drawing though. "Is that something you are working on? It's very pretty you have some talent there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down