Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Stunned

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stunned - Page 2 Empty Re: Stunned

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:36 am

Charon blinked and processed this rush of information before pulling her into a tight hug. "There's nothing wrong with liking girls Cassie, don't let her get to you. You're a wonderful person worth roughly a trillion times more to the world than her. Okay?She is just a sour old crab apple that's upset because you aren't groveling at her feet. I can't believe she'd even be like that to you." His eyebrows knitted together in quite a large amount of anger. "Don't worry about her. She needs you, you do not need her." He said and hugged her again. "Thank you for sharing this secret with me." He was proud she was brave enough to tell him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:57 am

Cassie was caught off guard by the hug, she let out a tiny squeak. "Thanks, Charon." His words meant a lot to her and she was starting to rethink the whole 'I shouldn't like girls' thing. Who cared what her mother thought? It was her life and her mother had no say in it. She had left her after all. And Cassie was going to act like she was still gone. "Thanks for making me feel better." She gave him a smile, she was feeling much better about herself. He was right about everything, her mother was a total jerk and didn't deserve Cassie. At all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:18 am

Charon was proud that he'd made Cassie feel better, she deserved to. She'd put up with his crying and his questions about liking his friend and the stuff with his father extremely nicely. He was glad to have her as a friend, without her coming into the classroom today he had no idea what his state would be. He could've done something stupid. "You're welcome, Cassie. You can come to me whenever you want to talk too. Just so you know." He grinned broadly at her. It was so nice to have someone to talk to about things he really didn't understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Cassie nodded, she was glad to have a friend like him. Someone she could go to when she needed to talk. It was nice and she was happy that he cared. She wasn't used to people caring about her, especially before she started attending Beauxbatons. She only had three friends, but they were very close to her. The only people to actually care about her. And she cared about them. "You're really nice." She would come to him when she needed him. "And I will always be here for you, cause I know what you're going through." Now that she had said everything she wanted, she felt better and the weight on her chest was lifted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum