Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Good Company

Go down

Good Company Empty Good Company

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Payton was never one to believe in voodoo, but as soon as he discovered this shop, he had to take a look around. For all he knew, this all could be fake. So, he entered the shop, waiting to see if this was all a fake. He asked his friend Adela to come with him, so they could find out together.

To be honest, Payton enjoyed Adela's company and wanted to get to know her better. So, he had planned going to this shop together. Hopefully she would enjoy spending time with him just like he enjoyed spending time with her.

The shop was creepy and all sorts off things were scattered around. Out of all the places he had been, this had to be one of the creepiest. He waited for his red headed friend to come, he hoped she hadn't found something better to do with her time.

Back to top Go down

Good Company Empty Re: Good Company

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Adela walked down Whisper Alley. It wasn't the friendliest looking place, in fact, it actually scared her a little. Why did Payton want to meet her here? She didn't know but she wanted to find him as soon as she could. She didn't like being in this place alone- it gave her an unpleasant feeling. Adela walked past the shops looking at the their names. The one Payton had told her to meet her in was called The Witch Doctor's Niche. Payton was nice, and Adela liked talking to him. She hoped they would become good friends.

Finally, Adela came to the shop she was looking for. She ran towards the door, hoping to find her new friend waiting for her inside. She really didn't like being alone here. Adela hurriedly entered the shop and looked around. There were all sorts of creepy things in there. This place gave her an even worse feeling than being in the alley. To her relief, Adela spotted Payton, who looked like he had the same feelings towards the shop as she did. "Hey!" she said, happy she didn't get there first and have to wait for him... alone. She looked around some more, not knowing what else to say for once in her life. The longer she was in the shop, the more it gave her the creeps. "How are you?" she asked, not able to think of anything better to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Payton sensed Adela's uneasiness, she didn't want to be in the shop just as much as he did. He moved closer to his friend, hoping to make her feel more comfortable. This probably wasn't the best place to hang out, he'd have to let her pick the next place they hung out at. He didn't like the shop that much either but it sounded like a good idea at the time. "Hey." A smile appeared on his face, which seemed to light up the room. "I'm fine. Next time you get to pick the place, okay?" If she wanted to hang out again after this horrible place. "How are you? And your parents?" Last time they had hung out, her parents were with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:57 pm

The first time Sawyer had been to Amethyst Alley he had stayed by his twin's side for most of his trip. This time however they had barely seen each other at all, in fact as soon as they had gotten into the pub they had parted ways. This was kind of a new experience for him, not having his brother around all of the time. Looks like it was time for Sawyer to man up and start to be his own person. After he finishing his necessary shopping he decided to go exploring on his own, the best place to explore was the dark alley that everyone at Beauxbatons said was scary and dark. He had to admit that standing there at the mouth of the alley it looked quite dark and gloomy. He wasn't going to let that stop him though for he had already installed it in his head that he was going to explore there no matter what.

With that determination in mind he started the long walk down the dark alley, all alone trying to convince himself that he wasn't nervous. Sawyer walked past a man with a hood up staring at him the entire time he walked past. A shiver ran down his spine at that intense stare from the hooded man so he quickly ducked into the nearest shop, The Witch Doctor's Niche, it was called. Once inside he started walk around the shelves when he spotted a lot of shrunken heads some talking with each other. He thought about buying one and putting it in Payton's trunk. Or maybe him and his mate Finlay could use it for a prank, not that he ever mentioned needing one in their letters this summer. He picked it up anyways and continued to walk until he saw his own brother standing there was a red haired girl. "Hey Payton looky what I got." He said excitedly running over to Payton. "Oh hello there friend of Payton's." He greeted the stranger with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:22 pm

When Payton saw his brother, a smile formed on his face. "Hey!" They hadn't hung out with each other a lot since school had started. Even though they were brothers and they spent a lot of time together, Payton regretted not spending more time with Sawyer. "What are you doing here?" He noticed the shrunken head in Sawyer's hand, he knew it would be used for a prank. "Nice." It was pretty cool.

His attention turned to Adela, he forgot that his twin and his friend had never met. "Oh, this is Adela. Adela, this is Sawyer. My twin, obviously." It was a good chance for them to get to know each other and to hang out with both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Adela recalled Payton saying something about having a brother, but what she didn't realize was that they were twins. Not just twins, but identical twins. "Hello. It's nice to meet you Sawyer." She wouldn't have been able to tell the two of them apart before now. She looked both of them up and down, trying to find the differences between them so that she would be able to tell them apart in the future. She made a mental note in her head that Payton's hair flipped to the left while Sawyer's flipped to the right. "Payton, you told me that you had a brother, but you didn't say that he was your identical twin," Adela said politely.

She looked down to see that Sawyer had something in his hand. It looked like a small head. "What exactly is that that you have in your hand?" she asked, puzzled. She leaned in closer to get a better look and the head said "What are you looking at, huh? Haven't you ever seen a shrunken head before!?" Adela jumped back in shock. "It talks!? You think I would be used to things like this by now, wouldn't you? At this point, I'm not sure if I will ever stop being surprised by things in this world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Sawyer smiled as he showed off his shrunken head to his brother and his friend. He then swooped into a fancy bow to Adela, "It's nice to meet you my dear Adela." He said with a smirk. He was probably the only one to find the formal bowing funny but they all had to admit it sure was different. Once the girl showed interest in the head he was holding her held it by the string in the air so she could look at it. It decided to yell at her though for her gawking making her jump back in surprise, which only made Sawyer laugh. "Sorry about that I should have warned you these things can talk. They were all talking on the shelf where I found them. By your words I assume you are also a muggle-born then?" He asked with a polite smile.

He could remember his first time in the alley, when everything was so new to him as well. He found everything super exciting and somethings kind of scary, especially when he was expecting it, much like this shrunken head must have seemed to Adela. He felt kind of bad for not remembering to tell her that it might talk, he had wished someone had been around to warn him about those kinds of things when he was exploring last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:10 pm

Payton gave his brother a pat on the back. "There's a gag shop. We should go there another day." He thought it would be a great idea to spend a day with his brother, they needed to spend more time together. "It would be fun." He was glad that Sawyer and Adela seemed to be getting along. He laughed a little when the shrunken head yelled, but then felt kinda bad. "You okay, Adela? Didn't startle you too much, right?" He knew what it was like to not expect something strange like that to happen. "Yeah, she's muggle born." He answered for Adela, he hoped she didn't mind that.

Then he got a good idea! "We should all hang out one day! It would be great. It would be a great chance for Adela to get to know the both of us at once. And we get to learn more about Adela." Even though he knew a bit about Adela already, but he would like to know even more. He didn't know why, but she was different from anyone he knew. Well, everyone he knew was different. But they were both muggle borns, which made it easier to talk to her. They were pretty similar in some ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 am

Adela bowed fancily in response to Sawyer. "I'm fine. Just a little surprised is all. Like I said, I'm still getting used to all of the crazy things around here," she said cheerfully. She looked back down at the shrunken head which almost appeared to be smirking at her. When Payton and Sawyer turned their attention to each other and not looking at her, Adela stuck her tongue out at the head. She secretly hoped Sawyer would forget he was holding it, and swing his arm, causing the head to slam hard into a shelf or wall.

Adela decided to just ignore the stupid little head and give Payton and Sawyer her full attention. Payton had brought up all hanging out again, which she thought was a great idea. "That sounds like a lot of fun, Payton. I would love to get to know the two of you more. We all should hang out soon," she said enthusiastically. Adela already knew some about them from what Payton had told her in the pub, but she still wanted to know more, and enjoyed their company. Plus, how cool are twins!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Sawyer smiled cheerfully at Adela's return bow, he was glad that she was taking to his strange ways pretty easily. Though it would make sense that she did since she was already hanging out with Payton who was very similar to himself. Sawyer couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something seemed a bit off about Payton. He was acting...different than usual. He looked at Adela differently, maybe because she was like them when it came to the wizarding world, but he couldn't be sure that was it. He shook the thought from his head and decided that was not best to dwell on at the moment. "We should definitely all hang out sometime, and we should visit that shop too, Pay," he said with a smile to his brother and Adela.

While they were standing there in the middle of the aisle a puff of smoke appeared in front of them and man stepped out of it calmly. Sawyer simply raised his eyebrows at the man questionably. "This is a shop little ones. If you aren't shopping you get out," he told them simply before causing another puff of smoke and disappearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:36 pm

It seemed the Sawyer and Adela were hitting it off, which made Payton happy. "We have to come up with a great prank this year! Something we've never done before. Something no one will forget." Their names would never be forgotten, Sawyer and Payton Johson....Adela Austin too? No, never. This was Payton and Sawyer's thing, why was he thinking about Adela helping them out? "Anyways, everyone will know our names! Sawyer and Payton, no, Payton and Sawyer. That sounds better." He gave his brother a smirk, it really did sound better.

His attention turned to the man, but before he could say anything, he was gone. "That was strange. Maybe I should buy something." Nothing really popped out to him though, he didn't really want anything. "Maybe we should get matching shrunken heads. But it would be kind of noisy, wouldn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down