Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Scared To Start

Go down

Scared To Start Empty Scared To Start

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Amber had been walk in the streets for most of the day when she wasn't in the pub but the one thing she still had to get....a wand. She had been dreading this part of today the most it wasn't that she didn't want to get a wand of course she wanted to get a wand that was the most exciting thing for a witch or wizard. She really wanted a wand more than anything it's just that she was scared to get it.

Scared yes Amber had excepted that she was scared to get a wand only because that would officially mean that she was ready for school she thought that it was all moving way to fast and she wasn't ready for it at least she didn't think she was. When she saw someone else looking at the wands she walked over to him, "are you as scared as me to get a wand I mean it's all moving so fast!"

Back to top Go down

Scared To Start Empty Re: Scared To Start

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Payton, being the second year he was, he already had a wand. He was just there to get his wand fixed after a year of school. The school year was so busy and wild that his wand needed a fix. The store clerk said he would be able to fix it, but it could take up to two hours. It was worth the wait. He looked over at the girl when she addressed him. "Oh, I'm actually a second year. I'm getting my wand fixed. Its neem through some tough times." He wondered why she was so nervous but then remembered when he had first arrived. "Its not that bad. I was scared too. But its actually an amazing place." He hoped he was able to ease her worries. "I can show you around if you like." He smiled, he wanted her to feel welcomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Amber felt weird for asking a random person a question she wasn't sure if he was a first year like her or not because he seemed more experience with this then she did. "Oh sorry I didn't know if you were the same year as me but what tough times had your wand been through in order to need it fixed?" Amber wasn't sure if she should have asked that question maybe he didn't want to share it would be very awkward if he didn't then what would she do?

Amber wasn't that scared about her first year she was just scared about all the people that would be in her house that she wouldn't know. Seeing as how she didn't know anyone then she would be destined to share a room with someone she didn't know as if that wouldn't be weird she figured she would just read most of the time and keep to herself. "I've heard it's a really amazing place and I don't doubt that it is just there's so many people that I won't know I don't talk to many people." she said seeing as how he clearly wanted to make her feel better about her first year. "Yeah that would be great thanks i'll need the help getting around." she laughed knowing how big the place was she knew it would be hard to get around easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Payton smiled warmly at the girl, happy that he was making her feel comfortable. "Just a few mishaps. Mostly from my brother." Most of their pranks ended up with marks in his wand and angry people. His wand had finally had enough and he decided it was time for it to be fixed.

His first week he had been confusing and he had got lost a lot. He was willing to help anyone out that needed it. It was just in his nature. "No need to worry about a thing. Everyone is really nice and I will personally be your tour guide. Just don't get me confused with my brother." People tended to think he was Sawyer and he sometimes went along with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down