Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Spooky Exploration

Go down

Spooky Exploration Empty Spooky Exploration

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Paige loved walking around Amethyst Alley and finally feeling like a true part of the wizarding world even though she has always technically been apart of it. She had already met a new friend in the pub before going out to do her shopping and she had already got her wand along with a lot of the other important school supplies. However when she walking to the next shop she was pushed aside by the crowd where she found another alley that she wouldn't have seen otherwise. It was a lot darker looking down this alley though and it gave her an eerie feeling, normal kids her age would have turned right around and went back to shopping. But Paige thought it looked like a great adventure so she decided to continue on her way down the admittedly creepy alley. Some of the people that she passed gave her some odd looks but she continued until she came up to shop that looked like it held some interesting merchandise.

Inside the shop Paige found some very 'interesting' merchandise indeed but some of it gave her a very eerie feeling. The man behind the counter even looked kind of scary. She finally decided that she would browse some of the shelves around the shop and afterwards she would head straight back to Amethyst Alley. With that she walked down one isle of shelves slowly but gave a short scream when one of the items fell off the shelf and hit her. She tried to reassure herself that it was just oddly placed and it was nothing to worry about.

Back to top Go down

Spooky Exploration Empty Re: Spooky Exploration

Post by Osmund Hollow Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:27 pm

"Never go down Whisper Alley," Helena had said. "Only people asking for trouble go there," She said. Osmund scoffed as he passed by the sign that labeled where Whisper alley was and went down it anyway. "Don't marry that bloody muggle," Osmund said to himself, bitterly. It looked like he wasn't the only one that didn't listen to people when they gave advice.

Osmund didn't know what he expected of Whisper Alley, but perhaps more than what he saw. Mostly he saw darkly light stores and dirty roads and fewer people. He was definitely somewhat disappointed. However, he wasn't going to leave Whisper alley until he got a souvenir and one that was truly grand, for that matter.

He turned into a shop called the Witch Doctor's Niche, which he really had no idea what that shop would contain, and browsed around for a few moments, poking at some interesting looking little faces before a voice called to him. "Excuse me little lady, but please stop poking in our faces." Osmund raised an eyebrow. Who had spoken? "yeah, you, miss!" It called again. Osmund turned to face it to see that one of the small faces had opened it's mouth and was speaking to him. He grabbed it into his hand.

"Do I look like a girl to you?" Osmund growled at the small head. The head laughed and replied that he didn't want to know the answer to which Osmund scowled and threw the thing as far as he could, hitting someone apparently, as he heard them let out a sound. "Do I look like a girl to you?" Osmund asked the victim of the flying shrunken head, iratatedly.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down