Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

My Two Favorite Guys

3 posters

Go down

My Two Favorite Guys Empty My Two Favorite Guys

Post by Garnet Hayes Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:42 am

Anthony and Garnet were now a thing. An item. A couple. Call it what you want. But they were one of the most popular couples in school and that was quite annoying to the girl. She couldn't catch a break, there was always someone asking about their relationship and how things were going. Her friends were always commenting on how cute they were together and that they wished they had someone like Anthony. It felt like a job to Garnet, to be friends with the popular people and to keep up with everything and just act like she was on top of things. But when it came to Anthony, she didn't have to act like someone she wasn't. She felt so fake when it came to everyone else. No one else knew about her home and family troubles, no one knew that she did nothing when she was home for the summer.

Since Garnet was now his girlfriend, she had gotten to know Anthony's brothers better. She connected with Reese the most because of his sensitive soul. He was adorable and she just felt the need to protect him from everything and everyone. No one would ever hurt her little buddy. Today, she made plans with Anthony and Reese to hang around the stables. "How are my two favorite guys today?" She ruffled Reese's hair and planted a kiss on Anthony's cheek.
Garnet Hayes
Garnet Hayes
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

My Two Favorite Guys Empty Re: My Two Favorite Guys

Post by Reese Hayes Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:53 am

Reese really hadn't made too many friends his first year and his second didn't look too promising either. He liked to be alone but sometimes he wanted a friend to talk to. He felt very alone sometimes but he always had his brothers. Though he got along more with Anthony than he did with Jakob. His oldest brother was more understanding than his other and they got along better. Reese had somehow gotten out of quidditch but still went to every game to cheer on his brothers and his brother's girlfriend. Reese liked Garnet, she was nice. At first he had thought she was just like all the other popular girls at school, mean. But she wasn't, she wasn't like that at all. And they got along pretty well and he considered her to be her friend. He was glad that Anthony had met her.

Today they were visiting the stabled. Reese loved horses and was content with brushing them all day. Garnet and Anthony could do whatever they wanted while he played with the horses. But he couldn't promise that he wouldn't go 'ew' if they kissed.

He knew he was twelve and too old for this but he held both his brother's hand and Garnet's hand and swung their arms as they walked. His father would be so disappointed in him if he saw what he was doing. He was already disappointed that he wasn't in quidditch and hadn't tried out. "I'm okay," he said softly. "Still no friends my age." He shrugged. But he grinned when Garnet ruffled his hair.
Reese Hayes
Reese Hayes
Adult
Adult

Virgo Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Hayes Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:27 pm

Anthony was a little late. He didn't mean to be, but everyone was congratulating him on something. Graduation, quidditch, his girlfriend, anything really. And he made sure to talk to everyone at least a little bit before moving along. The Head Boy was networking, as far as he was concerned. Someone had to look after Reese when he left, and since he couldn't rely on Jakob, he would rely on everybody else. And also, if he had some friends outside of school, that would be nice, too.

He smiled, a little embarrassed. He knew he'd get picked on later for being late, but it wasn't that big a deal. He blushed at his girlfriend's kiss. "Hey. Sorry I'm late. I got caught up with someone," he said before kissing his girlfriend back. "Hi, Reese! Have you ever been out here before?" he asked his little brother. Anthony never once considered his brother spending time out here, but it seemed perfect now that he was here.

He didn't mind holding his little brother's hand. It reminded him of his childhood. Anthony had to grow up a lot before school ended. It was nice to pretend, even for a moment, that he wasn't an adult. And it was also nice to see Reese and Garnet getting along. At least someone relevant in his life approved. "You don't have to have friends your age, Reese. What about the first years? Have you chatted with any of them?" he suggested. He knew that making friends was harder for Reese than it was for him, but it was a process, even for Anthony.
Anthony Hayes
Anthony Hayes
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down