Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Letter to Whoever

Go down

Letter to Whoever Empty Letter to Whoever

Post by Garnet Hayes Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:33 am

Dear Reader,

I was thrown into this school against my will. And I can't say all of this has been smooth sailing because it hasn't. I had to transfer schools because my mother decided to get remarried and I despise my new family. I know they've been married for a while now but I still keep to myself and refuse to get to know my new family. Soon I will be old enough to move out and I won't have to worry about it anymore. Though, my stepsister still tries to get to know me even though my disinterest should convince her to stop trying. But, alas, she has yet to quick trying.

School is a blur to me, but I somehow managed to become one of the most popular girls in school. I don't know how honestly and it made me feel very alone. It was like people knew who you were but didn't know who you were. If that makes any sense at all. I rather be alone than surrounded by people who didn't know who I was. But there was someone that did know who I was.

Anthony. (Insert hearts and smiley faces here) At first, I didn't know him very well. All I knew was that he didn't act like all the other guys and didn't really notice me. That made me notice him though and soon I had fallen hard. And eventually we began to talk and became quick friends. And then lovers.

If I were to give advice to a bunch of first years, it would be to hang around the people that made you feel less lonely. If you're hanging out with a group and you feel like you don't belong there, you're hanging out with the wrong people. Well, that's all I really have to say. I'm not the best student around here so I have no room to give advice about schoolwork. So I won't.

Have fun, kids.
Letter to Whoever Blue_210
Garnet Hayes
Garnet Hayes
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 52

Back to top Go down