Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

A Dangerous Plant

Go down

A Dangerous Plant Empty A Dangerous Plant

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:38 am

The only thing which would bring Marie-Laure into this shop was work related. Anything she needed to know about dark magic she could easily find either in the Library at the Ministry or Jaded Pages. Failing those two, there was also the second-hand bookshop in Cheval. Today though she was seeking something which was lost. Something, a book, which she found out about via an interrogation of a suspect. He had lied and hadn't been aware Marie-Laure was an accomplished Legilimens. She didn't need veritaserum to know when someone wasn't telling the truth.

The images she'd found in his brain led her to this place and now all she had to do was find her way through the dusty aisles to the shelf she'd seen within the suspect's mind. Marie-Laure frowned as she turned a corner without success. This shop was as difficult to navigate around as the Book Cellar in Cheval. After fruitless minutes of trying to find the right section she turned around and looked for someone to ask. "Excuse me. Do you know where the Herbology section is?"

Back to top Go down