Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Legitimate and Logical Proof

Go down

Legitimate and Logical Proof Empty Legitimate and Logical Proof

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Gregory and his family had spent all winter looking for his brother. It wasn't as difficult as Greg had hoped. They easily contacted Gregory's case worker, who contacted Riley's case worker. It was simple. In less than a week, the Bell family had the Ainsworths' names and address. They even got their phone number, but Greg refused that piece of information.

Riley had been correct all along. They were brothers. And Gregory had proof. Part of him still wanted to deny it. But it was in writing. He got his wish.

So Gregory sat on the floor of his room one day and began to pack up all of the stuff he had made for Riley. Letters, cards, cruddy crafts and all of the evidence he had found, went in the box.

Greg wrote one final note. It was a quick one. He didn't take his time writing legibly.

Riley,

You were right. About everything. So here's all the stuff. I promised a long time ago that I'd get it to you somehow. You can throw all of it away, if you want. You can be mad at me. I was really mean to you.

Your Brother,

Gregory
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down