Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dear Riley

Go down

Dear Riley Empty Dear Riley

Post by Gregory Bell Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Winter was here. Cold weather. Snow. All the stuff that ticked Gregory off. But it was a break from school. A much needed break from school. Yeah, he had to get all dressed up and pose for holiday photos, he had to go to Cameron and Kayla's brother's wedding in a short amount of time.

But winter also meant that it was time to write a longer letter to Riley.

Gregory put his head in his hands, then rubbed his eye. He had a lot on his mind, and if Riley ever did get these letters, they had to make sense. He sighed.

Dear Riley, he started.

Happy holidays, I guess. Not much has happened. Just school, and you know I hate school. Quidditch is fun, so I know I have to get good marks to stay on the team.

I don't see my cousin very often and I miss her. She's in Cerisier and I'm in Feu, so we don't see each other that much. And she's a year older so we don't have any classes together. It's like we're an ocean apart. Like we're both in our homes and nothing has changed.

But I did make friends, sorta. I hang out with Cameron and Wolfgang and Kayla. Wolfie and Cameron know each other from when they were younger, so they hang out together without me a lot. And Kayla is a girl, so she doesn't like jumping off stuff. She invited me to go to her and Cameron's (they're brother and sister, I forgot to say that) brother's wedding with her. She says it's not a date, but Angela says it is and I don't know. But I don't understand girls. They're weird.

Gregory sighed again. He didn't know what else to say.

That's all I got. I hope you and your family are well. I hope that one day, you'll get to read these.

Love,

Gregory

Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down