Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck

2 posters

Go down

Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck Empty Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:06 pm

Malachi was starting to get serious about his art; namely clothing design. He had been designing since he was eleven (though those early designs were nothing to brag about) and throughout the years his ideas had grown along with his skill. He had taken up sewing when he was thirteen and though sometimes his stiches were a bit uneven, he was determined to start sewing his own clothes. He wanted prototypes to submit to designers along with his sketches, figuring he'd have a better chance at being discovered that way and who would be better to be his personal model than Ryan? Ryan had a great body and after a little persuasion, involving a lot of compliments, Malachi convinced his friend to be his mannequin.

"I have most of it started, I just need you to get the sizing right so it'll fit," Malachi told him, as he handed him the outfit he had begun for him to put on. "You're not allowed to move while I'm working or else you might mess me up. Also, I'd like to take a picture of you wearing it once I'm done. I want my portfolio complete. Oh and Hasi," He reached for his measuring tape to begin measurements. "Thank you for doing this for me," He finished with a smile that added to him sucking up to his friend.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck Empty Re: Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck

Post by Ryan Green Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:55 am

Seventh year had come so quickly and things still weren't falling into place for the seventeen year old. He thought he would have everything figured out by then but he had nothing to go on and he didn't know what he was going to do with himself once he graduated. Was he going to stay with Harley or was that going to end with the end of school? He wasn't quite sure. He had never said 'I love you' and neither had she. Was he in love with her? He couldn't say he was. His feelings were strong but he couldn't say he loved anyone. What was he supposed to do for a job? Did he have any skills? Was there anything he was good at. He was glad that he had distractions so he didn't have to think about that stuff all the time.

One of those distractions was his friend Malachi and he was happy to insist him. But once he had told him what he wanted from him, he urge to help wasn't as strong. After a while, he finally agreed to be his model. He was good looking after all and it was the perfect job for him. Ryan had no shame so once the outfit was handed to him he began to get undressed right in front of him. He was slow to put the outfit that Kai had made on just to tease. "You're lucky that I agreed because you couldn't have found someone as good looking as me."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck Empty Re: Here a Little Snip, There a Little Tuck

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Malachi pretended he was busy so he could avert his eyes while Ryan changed. He knew that there was nothing Ryan had that Kai didn't (besides a glorious muscle structure) but Malachi was too prudish and knew he would only stare. He stole a glance at Ryan as he worked his clothes off and swallowed hard seeing Ryan's broad shoulders dwindling down to a slender waist without clothes to mask the perfection of his form. Ryan was truly a work of art.

Ryan slowly pulled the outfit he made over him, which made Kai roll his eyes. He knew his friend was teasing, so Kai ambled towards him and helped the process along quicker, pulling the hem of the shirt down over Ryan's abs. "You look marvelous. The color suits you," Malachi complimented, though of course it did. He had designed the outfit with Ryan in mind.

He started to measure the legs of the pants. He had made them so they were even, but both legs were a tad bit too long on Ryan so that they crinkled slightly at the bottom. That simply wouldn't do. He rolled up the pants slightly and put in pins. "Of course, what would I be without my handsome model? Now, what did I say about moving?" Malachi nonchalantly relayed.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:33 pm

Ryan grinned at his friend as he helping pull on the clothes. It was more of a smirk than a grin. Maybe he shouldn't say any of the things that were going through his head or maybe he should. It was harmless flirting, right? Harley didn't need to know about any of it. Besides, he had liked Malachi before he had Harley. He had kissed Kai when he had messed around with the love potion and he knew that's when his crush had started. He had stood up to him and that was kind of hot. He liked his sweet personality and that he could stand up for himself when he needed to. "Shouldn't you help take them off instead of putting them on?" He wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk. Flirting was harmless, as long as he wasn't acting upon his thoughts.

The compliments were nice and he could get used to them. He never pictured himself modeling anything but there he was. He knew he was hot and that he would be a good model, he just never thought about it. This modeling thing would go on his list of maybe jobs for when he graduated. "Every color suits me," he smirked. "I always look good."

He rolled his eyes as Kai began working. "I hardly moved, Mr. Bossy." It was hard for him to keep still for long. "So," he said after a moment. "How did you know you wanted to do this?" He wished he knew what he wanted to do with his life like his best friend did. It would make things so much simpler. Even if he did know the career he wanted, there were still other things that weren't quite clear to him. "I can't believe we're seventh years," he said more to himself than his friend.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Malachi was caught off guard by Ryan's words and looked up into the boy's face only to be alarmed by how close they were to each other. He could feel a blush blossom on his delicate cheeks. He knew Ryan was only joking with him, but he averted his glance anyway and ignored it without feigning a laugh.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled humored at Ryan's comment. Ryan was beautiful and he knew it, which didn't make him the most modest person. Kai envied that confidence. Maybe not as obnoxious as Ryan was, but at least enough to stop him from worrying about his own form whenever it was exposed. He couldn't deny Ryan's comment, so he didn't say anything. Besides, he had to keep Ryan happy. He was going to be there for awhile.

Once the pins were in the pants, Malachi straightened out the legs and observed it. It looked adequate to him, so he began to sew the hem. He threaded the needle, then kneeled on his knees as he slowly worked the thread through the material. "I've always liked making things," Malachi answered. With his background and parents, it was natural that he had started with art at a young age. "Though for awhile I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. I like making music and I like art, but neither do I like as much as creating my own clothes. I find clothing to be such an intriguing medium and who doesn't need clothes? I'd like to think that someday my designs will make people really happy," Malachi relayed. He pitied his friend's confusion. He wished all the best luck for Ryan.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Ryan couldn't help but laugh a bit at Malachi's blush. He had been joking a bit but there was a bit of truth to what he had said. He didn't want to do anything but he was serious about flirting with him. He was always serious when it came to flirting with Malachi, almost everything he said he meant. He wasn't going to act on any of the things he said, but he did mean most of the things he said and he did like his friend. He was his first kiss after all and Ryan was also his. "Can't I at least get a smile from you? Don't be so serious," he teased.

It must have been a good hobby for his friend and he would never have the patience to make anything. He'd rather just buy the things he needed instead of making things for himself. "I wouldn't be able to do all of this," he admitted. It was pretty obvious that he wasn't patient enough for all of that. "You're talented." He liked the fact that Kai liked to help people, it was hard for Ryan to see past his large ego and would never be able to help others like Malachi did. That was one of the many reasons he fancied his friend.

Ryan wasn't sure how he was going to live after school but he knew that he was going to remain friends with Malachi. He wasn't entirely sure if he was going to continue his relationship with Harley, things were confusing in that area. "I bet you're going to do great after we graduate." He wished he had some sort of clue of what he was going to do but yet he was still wondering. After a few moments of silence and watching Kai work, he cleared his throat. "Do you ever think that would could have been something?" he said out of no where. He had thought about it before but relationships were always getting in the way. "Weird question, I know, I've just thought about it before."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Malachi fought the urge to smile as Ryan had asked for one from him, but as much as he forced his face straight, his smile broke through and Kai grinned as he tried to hide his face from Ryan.

"My family doesn't really have money, so we had to learn how to be crafty with most things," Malachi explained. He liked it better that way. It made life more interesting and was rewarding to see what he could make with his two hands. He blushed at the compliment Ryan gave him. "Danke Hasi, it is so great to have support from the people I love," he relayed, truly grateful that both his family and friends were supportive of his endeavors, no matter how unrealistic they might be.

A jolt sent through Kai at Ryan's question. How peculiar and unexpected it was. He looked up from his needlework to the boy wearing it and gaped for a moment as he tried to find his words. "I, ermm, never thought you liked me enough," Malachi started, clearing his throat. "I-I meant, you're Ryan Green. You're a quidditch player and very attractive and you could have anyone in the school and I know we have kissed in the past but I thought it never meant anything to you and, oh, I am rambling," He blushed and then began his sewing again. He was embarrassed by what he had said. The kisses meant the world to him, but Ryan made it clear the first time they had kissed, inspired by a love potion, that they were frivolous to him.

"I've always been too infatuated by Rosalie to really notice whether or not you meant more than just a friend to me," Malachi confessed, his eyes averted. He was messing up his sewing majorly now and humbly went to take the stiches out to redo them. "And you have Harley, so maybe we did miss out on something good. But part of me thinks, it's still not too late," he knew he was sounding really dumb to Ryan, but yet the words kept falling from his mouth. "I don't know if Rosalie was supposed to be my true love or if you are or if I haven't met them yet or maybe if true love doesn't even exist, but..." He broke off. Ryan was dating Harley. He had to remind himself. It would be most discourteous of Malachi to insinuate for them to engage in such activities. "Anything can happen," He finished.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 pm

He didn't really have a type and he fancied anyone he wanted to. Assuming he had a type would be wrong since he was attracted to anyone he thought was cute and had a personality to match. "Why did you assume I didn't like you? We could have been something." He had wanted to be something but he had been pushed away by his friend. "I don't want just anyone," he shook his head. He couldn't help but be a bit angry at the events that had led up to this moment. They could have been something. "I wanted you." This were a bit too late now, unless things didn't work out with Harley. "Maybe at first I was an asshole but I realized that I did actually like you." He still liked him. He thought he was perfect and that he was like an angel or some shit. But things hadn't worked out.

Ryan let out a long sigh as he listened to his friend talk. "I don't know if things are working out with Harley," he admitted. Why did things have to end up like this? "Do you really think we'd have a chance? Like you said, I have Harley." This was too complicated. He bit his lip and shook his head again. "Anything?" he looked down at Malachi.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Malachi could hear the frustration in Ryan's voice, which made him feel guilty. He wasn't sure why, but he felt as if it were all his fault for things going that way. "You never really did anything to make me think otherwise," Malachi argued, avoiding Ryan's glance. Ryan was usually rude to people, in fact. Not that he was consistently rude to Kai. He was somewhat more pleasant towards him than others after they became friends, but he never imagined what Ryan would say next. His words left Kai speechless. They made him feel so good, making him feel desirable, but at the same time scared.

Malachi began to rip out the stiches again until all that had been messed up was out and he could try them again. "You know what's going on in your relationship better than I do but I don't want you to break up with Harley just for me," He told Ryan. He didn't want Ryan to recklessly break off his current relationship in the hopes that the one he'd have with him would be better, when it might be just the opposite. "And if it works out that way and if you're still interested in me, maybe we can see for ourselves if we have a chance," He relayed, looking up at the taller boy for a moment before realizing he wanted to kiss him and decidedly quickly turned away.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 am

Ryan was frustrated with this conversation. Maybe he hadn't show many signs to him liking him. He wasn't the type to show how he true felt. That wasn't him at all. "I thought when we kissed," he paused to calm himself. He took a deep breath and looked down at Malachi. "I thought when we kissed that one summer that I was showing you how much I liked you. I begged you not to leave and then kissed you." Did he think that meant nothing to him? Did he think that those kisses were nothing? "What about that?" he said a bit too calmly even though he was upset. He didn't like this topic but it was too late to change it now. Besides, he wanted to know what he was going to say. "Maybe our first ever kiss was nothing but since then I liked you."

He bit his bottom lip, he knew Kai was right and that he shouldn't break things off with Harley because he wanted something with his friend. How was he supposed to know if things would work out? How was he supposed to know if things would out with Harley? "We'll just have to see, I guess," he said softly. He wasn't sure what else to say or do. "What do you want?" he said after a long pause.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:35 am

"I had mistook it for an act of intimate friendship. You seemed to not believe in the importance of a kiss the first time our lips met and I carried that belief that kisses meant little to you throughout all our experiences," Malachi relayed. He wasn't making excuses. He was simply explaining himself. He felt awful for not realizing it before. But their kisses came to an end soon enough as Malachi began kissing Rosalie instead and asked her to become his girlfriend. "I'm sorry, Ryan. I didn't understand my feelings for so long because I always thought I'd know right away when I met the right person. I wasn't sure about you and I didn't realize I was attracted to guys as well as girls until it was too late," He avoided Ryan's glance, finishing up the sewing he was working on. Silence filled between them and all Malachi had to distract him was his work. Then Ryan asked another question, one that made Malachi think for a moment. What was it that he wanted?

As Malachi finished with hemming the pants legs, the German boy rose to his feet, his eyes stopping short of meeting Ryan's. He raised a hand and caressed Ryan's hair, pushing the loose locks behind the boy's ear. How handsome of a man Ryan was. He considered himself lucky to ever be considered dear to the boy. "I want you to be happy," Malachi answered. "Whether that includes being with me or not." He dropped his hand to his side and resumed taking measurements, making sure the outfit fit right across the boy's chest, around the waist, the length of the sleeves. He did it to keep himself busy.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:35 pm

It had been his fault that things had never worked out. It had been all Ryan's fault. He was an ass and this was karma. A too good for him boy that he missed a chance to be with because his personality had gotten in the way. He had thought he was better than everyone else and he had thought that he was so great. But he probably looked like some dick to the rest of the world. People didn't like him for him, they liked him because he was cool and good looking. Why would anyone like someone like him? He walked around like he was top shit but he was just like everyone else. He was learning the same crap as everyone else, he didn't get special treatment because his blood was pure. Honestly, people were probably afraid of him. If he didn't get his way all hell would break loose and that hardly ever happened. Why did it take so long to realize any of this? Was he going to change? Probably not. But why was he having this moment inside his head if he wasn't going to change? Did he want to change? That was a question he couldn't quite answer just yet. "I don't blame you for figuring out who I am," he said softly. "I don't have a clean record nor have I been the nicest person. Honestly, I'm surprised we're even friends. I'm a lot to deal with."

Was he getting emotional? Was he about to cry? Was he going to cry in front of Malachi? "You can't just say that," he said with sadness in his voice. "You can't just say you want me to be happy." He let tears come to his eyes and he let them fall down his face. "I don't deserve to be happy," he choked out. He didn't deserve him as a friend or even anything more. He didn't deserve Harley. He hadn't deserved Stark. He hadn't deserved any of it because he couldn't see past himself. He ruined everything for himself. Everything.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Ryan seemingly was unwinding in front of him, much like a spool of thread that was dropped. He watched his friend's face fall, then his eyes redden with the saltiness of tears. The sight made Malachi's heart sink and at his words, even more so. "It is true that you are not the friendliest person, but I have seen firsthand how much you go out of the way for the people you love," Malachi told Ryan. He had seen how much he loved his brother Stark and had seen how Ryan had saved him from nearly drowning that summer years ago. He genuinely believed Ryan was a good man, not always a nice one though.

He placed his hands on the side of Ryan's face, forgetting about the task of hemming for a moment, in order to help his friend calm down. Tears were falling now. "Nein, nein, nein," He whispered, shaking his head gently. "Everyone deserves happiness, Hasi." He brushed the tears away from his cheeks with his thumb. "And someday you're going to find what makes you happy and it's all going to make sense. You'll still get sad sometimes, but overall, you'll feel good about your life," he told his friend, then stood on his tippy toes to press a gentle kiss to his friend's forehead.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:24 pm

It felt weird for someone to say those things about him. To say he was somewhat nice. Maybe he was at times but Ryan believed that that didn't make up for the rest of the time. What if he had been a nicer person? Would he be in this situation? Would he feel the way he was feeling now? Would Stark have left him? "I could have been nicer to people," he argued. "I could have been so much nicer to everyone." Not just the people he liked or loved.

He was going to brush his own tears away but Kai beat him to it. If he wanted to stop he didn't think he could. Tears kept coming anyways. "I have nothing figured out and I'm going to do nothing with my life." He didn't believe he'd ever find anything that could make him happy, nothing that he could get his hands on anyways. This was his breakdown before the end of the year and he felt bad he took it out on his friend. "Don't be so nice to me, I don't deserve it."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:33 pm

"It's okay," Malachi told him, straightening out the labels on his outfit. He was still taking a break from mending, but wanted to busy himself with some sort of small task. "I believe you can change if you want to. I think you already have and that you are only going to get better. You're a good person, Ryan. I truly believe it," Malachi told him.

As soon as the tears were brushed away, more fell. It felt weird to see Ryan cry. He had seen Ryan upset before, but not like this. His face was red from the commotion and the boy looked like the simplest blow could destroy him. "It's okay. You will. Just because I know what I want to do with my life, doesn't mean I have my whole life set for me. Things could go wrong," He dropped his hands from Ryan's face. "And besides, if you still don't have it figured out and need some help, you can always come to me. You can help be my model," Malachi promised.

He took Ryan by the shoulders and shook him. "Stop being mean to my friend!" He told Ryan, his voice more commanding than usual. "Of course you deserve to be treated with kindness! Now cut it out! It pains me to see you like this," Malachi scolded. He hated seeing Ryan so down all the time. He wanted to make things better for him, but he didn't know how. Malachi sighed heavy, then grabbed his measuring tape and resumed work.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:59 pm

He didn't believe much of what Kai was saying but he stayed quiet when he continued talking. They would just be arguing back and forth for the rest of their time together. He loved to argue but this wasn't one of those times that he wanted to. Ryan placed a kiss onto the cheek of his best friend. He meant it but there wasn't anything else he could do besides that. He wanted to kiss somewhere else but the cheek was a good spot anyways, it wouldn't get him in trouble. "Thanks," he said softly.

Odd jobs was something that he was probably going to find himself doing at the beginning of his adult years. Maybe he'd 'borrow' some money from his parents and if not then his grandparents."I'd be the best model ever," he smirked.

He just sighed in response. He didn't want to argue. "You're too nice to me." It was true. He was, Ryan didn't deserve his kindness
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Kai's heart fluttered as Ryan's lips gently brushed his cheek. He knew he was blushing as he avoided the other boy's eyes. He wanted ever so to move his face and match his lips with Ryan's but something kept him. He had refrained from embracing his feelings for Ryan for so long, it almost felt like second nature to him. His eyes met Ryan's beautiful blue ones as he remarked he would be a good model. He offered the boy a smile. "I think you'd be perfect." Of course he really wouldn't be able to pay Ryan handsomely, unless by some odd chance he became successful right off the back, but at least he could offer it in exchange for a place to stay and food.

He resumed his work then, fixing up the sleeves and doing a little teasing with the collar. Other than that, the outfit fit Ryan fine and the boy looked good in it as well. "I'm nice to you because I like you," Malachi replied. "Might I remind you how I wasn't so nice when we first met because I thought you were cocky and insensitive? If I still thought that way about you, I wouldn't be acting this way," Malachi pointed out. "Now try to at least look happy. I'm going to have to take a few pictures of you from different angles and it's not going to help my cause if you're all pouty. Can you do that for me?" Malachi asked sweetly, touching Ryan's face briefly in order to stimulate a smile.
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down