Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Candy Heals All Injuries

Go down

Candy Heals All Injuries Empty Candy Heals All Injuries

Post by Gregory Bell Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Greg was in awe when he looked into the Sugar Shack. He'd never seen so much candy in his life. The walls and shelves were lined with candy, almost to the over point of over-flowing. He could now understand why Autumn loved the place. It screamed fun.

He had to walk inside. It was compulsory. He walked through the already opened door and into the shop, which was full of kids his age.

Greg, unlike his cousin, loved fruit candy. So when he saw a box with some fruit depicted on it, he walked straight toward it.

Well, as straight as he could. He had to squeeze through people in some spots. He managed not to hit anyone.

Until the very last few steps when Greg's mind started to wander and he bumped into another kid, nearly knocking him over.

Greg managed to grab the boys arm before he fell too far. "Sorry about that," Greg said, releasing the boy's arm. "I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" he asked.

That could have been really bad, Gregory thought. What if he's that kid who'd yell?
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Candy Heals All Injuries Empty Re: Candy Heals All Injuries

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Caleb worked at the candy Shack which made it a lovely place for Cameron. His brother was one of the greatest people the young boy knew and he was very proud to be his brother had entered the shop with his sister but she had went her separate way and left him looking at abshelf full of chocolates. He grinned brightly at all the candies the shop had to over and part of the reason was because his brother had helped make some of these candies. He grabbed a box of chocolates that seemed innocent enough.

He turned to look at the other candies and as he turned a boy had run into him. The bixbof candies fell from his hand but luckily he was saved by the boy. Could he get a break today? His face was still bruised from his fall earlier "I'm fine," he said softly while rubbing the left side of his face. The left side was worse than the right when it came to the bruises on his face. "This was a good way to meet someone, I supposed. I'm Cameron."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

"Are you sure? You don't really look like you're fine. You look like you got into some sort of fight," Greg responded. He often said he was fine, when he was the total opposite.

"I really am sorry. I can buy you more chocolate. That box is probably a goner. And even if it wasn't, food from the floor doesn't taste the same," Greg said. It's cool, Gregory. Just ramble on. You're really fascinating.he thought. Being cool just wasn't working for him.

"True. We did already break the ice. I'm Greg," he introduced.

"So did you get in a fight?" Greg asked. He really wanted to know. If Cameron was the kind of kid who picked fights with people, Greg would remember to steer clear of him.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:10 am

Cameron wasn't one to ever fight since he was bound to lose anwayd. But he also didn't believe in fighting, it wasn't nice and it was pointless. But before he could tell him what had happened, he rambled on about how he was sorry and that he'd buy him more chocolates. "You don't have to do that," he blurted out after getting a moment to talk. "I can't buy a new box and besides I didn't buy that one yet." It was nice for him to offer but Cameron could handle it himself.

"I don't believe in fighting," he finally said. "I fell earlier." It wasn't as bad as it was earlier, his face didn't hurt as bad. But when Joy had got a look at him she was furious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:28 am

Greg was surprised at Cameron tone at first, but Greg knew that he wasn't really giving the other boy much of a chance to talk. He wanted to apologize again, but he didn't.

"Me neither," Greg agreed. "I don't really see a reason to fight. I didn't want to assume anything. You could've wanted to be a professional boxer, for all I knew."

Greg felt even worse when Cameron said that he had fallen earlier. "Must have been a bad fall," Greg commented. It had to have been a hard hit to leave marks on his face."Where were you when it happened?"
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:07 am

Maybe this was the start of a friendship. Maybe it wasn't. He had never met a friend this way and it was a weird meeting. But at least he didn't get hurt again and he hadn't met the floor face to face for the second time. Was he a klutz or did he just have bad luck? It seemed that he was both and he wasn't having a good day. He was glad that the boy shared the same views of fighting as him and didn't think he was silly for not liking violence. "No boxing for me," he grinned. It didn't sound appealing at all. It sounded scary and he'd never ever join that profession. "I don't like the sight of blood." And a lot of other things.

He shrugged then put his hands in his jacket pockets. "At the pub, someone accidentally knocked into me. But it's all good now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:58 pm

"I agree. That activity, with some sort of wage or as a hobby, does not appeal to me," Gregory responded. "I can deal with some blood. However, I'd rather not be the cause of it. I'd feel guilty. It was lucky that I caught you. I'm usually useless at catching things"

He'd forgotten about that when he told Autumn about his desire to play Quidditch. Hopefully there would be a spot as a beater on his house's team.

"Oh. I'm glad that things worked out," Greg said, awkwardly.

Gregory didn't know how to continue the conversation. He didn't want to give up. What else could he say?

"Uh...So... What brought you to this place?"

What a dumb question., Greg thought. obviously candy. What kind of dork am I?
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down