Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Sometimes I Speak Spanish

Go down

Sometimes I Speak Spanish Empty Sometimes I Speak Spanish

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Aleta wanted to join quidditch. She wanted to prove that she wasn't just some princess that couldn't handle herself. After watching the quidditch games last year, she wanted to play the sport. But she didn't want just any old position, she wanted to be Nuage's seeker. She wanted to be captain and win for her team. She had told her parents about her wish and her father was more excited that her mother was about the idea. She was worried that her daughter was going to get hurt and she didn't want that to happen to her princess. Aleta insisted that she was in safe hands in the infirmary if she were to ever get hurt. She could take a potion and a broken bone would be completely fixed. The magical world was just great and Aleta loved being apart of it.

She stood inside the quidditch shop, by herself this time, and was looking at a pair of quidditch gloves that she fancied. Maybe she could get her abuela to stitch her name into them in pink so everyone knew they were hers. She didn't have much wizarding money but she really wanted the gloves. She let out a sigh and set the gloves down. She could admire from afar, right? She turned to walked away from another part of the store but instead ran into a boy who looked just a bit younger than her. "My apologizes," she said in Spanish. She mentally hit herself in the head. "I mean, my apologizes," she corrected herself in Frnech.

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I Speak Spanish Empty Re: Sometimes I Speak Spanish

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Quidditch wasn't something the eleven year old was interested in but he still found himself in the shop when told they were allowed to wander off by themselves. It was nice to just be by himself and not have to worry about his family while he was with them. He was a bit of a worry wart and tended to keep his eyes open while around others. He had taken a spill in the pub and was now on guard when it came to running into people. He didn't want to have another fall with a different person. He liked how shiny some of the products were and he had his eyes on the golden snitch that was in the window.

He was almost over there when suddenly a girl ran into him. So much for keeping an eye out for people. At least this time they hardly bumped elbows. His face was still bruised from falling on the ground. At first she spoke a language he had never heard before but then corrected herself. "It was my fault," he said softly. He nodded towards the snitches then shrugged. "Cameron." He held out his hand for her to shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 am

Aleta felt bad. She could have knocked him over and she would have just felt so terrible if she did. He already looked like he had been in some sort of fight. "Your face," she said softly. She stopped herself from reaching out for his face. That would have been totally awkward if she had touched his face since they had just met and were basically strangers. She grinned and shook his hand. "Aleta," she said in her fairy like voice. He had taken the blame for the mishap but she knew it was all her fault. Not his. But she didn't say anything because she didn't want to argue over something so silly.

She looked over at the snitches then back at him. "Want to check out the snitches?" Aleta wanted to become a seeker and those we her kind of balls. "The seekers catch them and that's how the quidditch game ends." Maybe he was interested in joining quidditch? "You joining quidditch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:34 am

A lot of people had noticed the bruises on his face and he was just a bit tired of explaining what had happened. But the girl seemed worried that his face was a bit messed up. "Don't worry, I just fell." he grinned to show that he was just fine and that she had nothing to worry about at all. She really didn't, he was totally fine. His face hardly hurt anymore. Which was a good thing. "Aleta," he repeated. What a nice name. He had never heard it before and it was quite interesting. "Pretty."

How did she know that he was looking at the snitches? Maybe she didn't and just wanted to check them out for her own pleasure. "Sure, they look super cool." She didn't miss a beat and continued talking and explaining how the snitch worked. He wasn't entirely interested in the sport but some of it did sound sort of cool. "Me join quidditch?" He paused to think about it. "I might in my later years but not right now. I want to get settled into Beauxbatons before I enter any clubs or quidditch." He pulled his hand away when he realized they had been shaking hands for too long. He walked over to the snitches and made sure she was following him."Are you joining quidditch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down