Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist?

Go down

How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist? Empty How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:00 pm

The girl had fled from the dance and up to her dorm. She figured that Guen would still be dancing with Trent for a few more hours and so she'd be alone. Once the young girl had reached the room she casted off her dress, scrubbed the makeup off of her face just stared at herself in the mirror. As if on cue..the tears started to fall like a waterfall. Why had this happened. She didn't understand why they had broken up. She loved him and she had truly thought that he'd loved her back as well. "I just don't understand." She sobbed and wiped her tears away on her sweater and just huddled up on her bed. She stared at all of their pictures and felt her heart slowly breaking over and over again. "Why Kai...I gave you everything, my heart...my past..everything." She whispered to herself. "I wish you were here...holding me." She sobbed and held a stuffed bear that she'd received from him over the summer. "You can do this..." She whispered and tried to reassure herself, but the tears started to fill her eyes and she curled up on the bed. "Who am I kidding..." she whispered and just hugged her teddy close.

Back to top Go down

How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist? Empty Re: How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Guen and Trent certainly were spending a good chunk of their night at the dance, happily dancing their night away. But eventually the couple retired for the night going their separate ways. Guen’s heels had gotten annoying so she slipped those off on her way up to her dorm. She smiled happily at her boyfriend and waved goodnight before opening her door.

A soft crying was what she heard in the darkness of the room. Her heels dropped from her hands. “Rose?” She asked worriedly and turned the lights on. “Sweetie, why are you crying? What happened?” She knelt down in front of her bed.

Back to top Go down

How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist? Empty Re: How Can You Be In Love, If Love Doesn't Exist?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:26 am

Rosalie had been crying and just been alone for about an hour now. She felt so alone and hurt by everything. She just felt like the world had come crashing down on her and now she was getting smashed in its pathway. She sobbed silently and held the stuffed bear close to her heart, when the door suddenly opened and Guen entered the room. She seemed to be in a good mood. No doubt based on the dance and her time with Trent. She didn't understand how the girl did it. Love came so naturally for her, and with Rose it was nice for a while, but then he was talking about now knowing himself? The explination gave her a sense of both confusion and injustice. She'd given him her all and she knew the person that he was...sweet, caring, loving, honest, brave, smart, selfless...perfect.

The girl tried to stifle her sobs, but it was no match for Guen's ears. The girl was instantly over and asking about her. Guen was truly the best roommate a giel could ask for, she knew when to ask questions and just know how to have fun and just be a good friend. She tried to stop her sobs and then sat up. Her long hair draping over her shoulders. Her eyes were red and puffy and her breaths were uneven. "It....it's Kai." She said softly and choked on her words. "He...." She started and tried to find the right words to fit the situation that had occured. "He broke up with me..." She said breathlessly and tried to choke back the tears once again, but her voice cracked and it was all down hill from there. Tears fell like no tomorrow and she held the small bear to her chest and looked over to her dress which was on the floor. "I...I'm sorry.." She said and started to get up shakily. "I left the room a mess...here I'll pick it up..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Guen got up and grabbed her tissues then sat down beside Rose. “Shhh, take a deep breath.” She wrapped her friend up close. Guen couldn’t say this out loud, but she was thankful that this never happened to her and Trent. They really were the weirdest couple in the world. Guen stroked the other girl’s hair gently. “Why did he break up with you?” She asked softly and curiously. The couple seemed like things were going well for them. “Don’t feel like you have to answer, by the way.” She took a tissue and wiped at Rosalie’s eyes. “Hush, don’t you worry about your dress. I’ll hang it up for you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Rosalie sobbed lightly as Guen enveloped the girl into her arms. She was thankful for the girls comfort, and sweet nothings into her ear. She was such a mess and was thankful for Guen being there. The girl was her best friend in the whole wide world and she wasn't sure what she'd be like without her. Guen gave her an outlet, a friend, someone who understood her and wouldn't judge her, no matter what she did.

She just let her voice crack and she cried as it did. "He told me that he needed to figure himself out first..." She whispered and shook her head. "I don't know what to do Guen...I feel like my heart is gone, a part of me is missing. I loved him.." She whispered. "I thought that we were going to live happily ever after." She choked. "How do you do it...? You and Trent are perfect...I thought Kai and I were too, but...I guess not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Guen gently stroked Rosalie’s hair as she spoke. She hoped this was comforting the girl. She just didn’t know what to do to help her. “Oh, Rose, I’m so sorry.” Guen murmured and held her friend closer. She nodded as she continued to talk about missing a piece of her. That was something else Guen prayed she would never have to experience. If she didn’t have Trent…oh god would she be lost. That was just too painful to imagine.

She cringed slightly when she heard Rosalie compare Guen’s relationship to Trent with the one she had with Kai. “Rosalie… you shouldn’t compare your relationships to others. Especially when it’s Trent and myself. We’re weirdos.” She laughed softly. “I looked at that boy when I was eleven and knew his side was where I belonged.” Oh, god, she hoped that wasn’t bragging.

“Maybe Kai wasn’t your happily ever after. Rosalie, you are a wonderful person, and someday you’re going to make a guy the luckiest person in the world okay? I know your heart hurts right now because of this, but the pain won’t last forever.” She said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:32 am

Rosalie nodded as Guen talked about about comparing her relationship. She knew that the girl was right in the this aspect, but it was so hard seeing all of the things that went wrong for her, go right for Guen. She wasn't made at the girl of course, she was just more or less upset by the situation. She wanted Kai to love her. He was the only boy she'd ever given her heart to, he had taught her so much and just made her feel like she was whole, but now that he was gone..she was an abyss.

"Maybe.." She whispered and sighed. She wanted to her happily ever after and she wanted Kai to be her prince charming. They were the perfect match. He knew so much about her and just saw past her looks and saw the real person in her. Shaking her head she sniffled and closed her eyes exhausted from crying. "I hope so Guen..." She whispered. "I really do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:36 am

Guen chewed on her lip and hugged her tightly. “I know I’m right. Have I ever led you astray before?” She asked softly with a small smile. “We’re seventeen years old, almost eighteen. We’ll graduate and the world by storm.” She pulled away to look at Rose. “You’re a great girl. You’re kind and beautiful and smart. You’re going to make it through this I just know it. I’ve got your back too, anytime you need me, I’ll make sure I’m there to help.”

She gave Rosalie’s hand a gentle squeeze. “Love does exist. Someday you’ll meet someone that will cherish you and love you as you should be, Rosalie Veneto.” She hugged her friend tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:41 am

Rosalie shook her head and listened to Guen's words of wisdom. She knew that the girl was right, she was just upset and wishing that things hadn't ended on the note that they did. The night had been ruin because of this and it seemed to her like it was all of her fault and there was nothing that she could do to change any of it. "Thank Guen." She said softly and hugged her friend back tightly at her words and smiled for the first time in what seemed like forever during that night. "You're the best friend in the whole wide world, and don't let anyone tell you different." She laughed a little, it wasn't her normal happy melodic laugh, but it was still a laugh nontheless and any improvement, was a big improvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down