Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Not Quite Magic Carrots

Go down

Not Quite Magic Carrots Empty Not Quite Magic Carrots

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Autumn had been in Herbology for all of three seconds when she decided that she hated it.

When she walked in the classroom, she started to sneeze. Of course, her allergies would react to magical plants. She sniffled miserably as she walked to the back of the classroom, trying not to touch any of the strange looking and smelling plants.

She sat down in a seat before sneezing again. She turned to her left after the urge to sneeze was gone and was surprised that she had actually sat down next to Gi Eun, the girl she had met in the Sugar Shack.

"Hi, Gi!" Autumn greeted excitedly, happy to see a familiar face. "I didn't think we'd have classes together, since we are in different houses. What's Nuage like?" Autumn asked.

Autumn turned away from Gi to cough into her inner elbow. "Sorry. My allergies are really bad." she said, after her fit was over. Autumn fought, once again, the urge to sneeze again, and won.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Not Quite Magic Carrots Empty Re: Not Quite Magic Carrots

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:08 pm

Gi Eun sat by herself in the Herbology classroom. She twiddled her thumbs and waited as more students poured into the classroom. She didn’t recognize anyone that she had met prior to school, which had her slightly disappointed. There was someone that was sneezing quite loudly who decided to sit next to her. Gi was relieved when she realized that she knew the girl.

“Hey, Autumn.” She smiled gently at the girl. “I’m glad that we are in the same class though!” She nodded. “Nuage is like any house I’m sure.” Gi shrugged slightly. “Allergies? You poor thing.” She was thankful that she didn’t have pesky allergies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Autumn sighed internally. Julie-Pierre had told her the same thing about his house. It wasn't a sufficient enough answer for her, but she decided to drop it. She supposed that maybe it wasn't that important. After all, she was in Cerisier. It's not like she was ever going to switch houses.

"I'm glad, too. I haven't had any classes with any of my other friends. I've had to meet all new people. What about you? Have you met anyone new?"

Autumn's nose started itching, but she knew if she scratched it, she'd have red marks on her skin for hours. "Allergies are not fun. Especially when you don't know exactly which thing you're allergic to. It could be any of these ridiculous plants."

Autumn rubbed a spot on her neck that had just started to sting.
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 pm

“I have my best friend, Sanitago, that I hang out with most of them.” She admitted guiltily. It was true. She spent basically every minute of everyday with him. “But, I sadly only have two classes with him. It’s unfortunate.” Then she realized she hadn’t even answered Autumn’s question. “I’m sometimes too shy to introduce myself, but I have seen some unfamiliar faces.”

Gi Eun nodded. Autumn certainly made the allergies seem horrendous. “Wait! You don’t know everything that you’re allergic too!? That’s awful! You could die! Especially here! Oh, Merlin!” She was ready to have a panic attack for her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:55 pm

"Oh," Autumn replied. It was no wonder she hadn't seen Gi yet. "Julie-Pierre, my best friend, and I spend time together quite often. I'm good at the subjects he's not very good at What two classes do you have with Santiago?"

Autumn nodded at Gi's shyness comment. "I'm kind of shy, too. I don't have a lot of friends, but I know a lot of people," she said, scratching at a spot near her collarbone.

"Oh, I'll be fine. I can take some medicines or something," Autumn attempted to reassure. She didn't think she was being very "And we aren't going to eat any of these plants. At least I hope not. I'm more afraid of these plants eating me.. They aren't at all what I expected. Where are the vegetables?"
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down