Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

PAC: Song and Dance

Go down

PAC: Song and Dance Empty PAC: Song and Dance

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 am

Christine stood as tall as she could whilst waiting for the PAC members to file in. This meeting would be a little difficult to do but she had faith in club members. They were certain to find some way to participate. Once she was certain everyone was there she clapped her hands once to get everyone's attention.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen," she said in way of greeting. "Today's meeting is all about the importance of music and dance in the performing arts. What is it about music which compels people to want to pay money to be entertained by others? Now there are many areas to consider. Opera, orchestras, musicals, ballet and even rock concerts. All are part of the performing arts. And all are popular by different types of people. We, however, are not hear to talk of what we love to see but rather if you can sing, dance or play an instrument which is your favourite form of performing? Type of music or dance?"

Back to top Go down

PAC: Song and Dance Empty Re: PAC: Song and Dance

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Heather was so excited to hear the topic for today. She absolutely loved to sing. "I like to sing!" She said being her over bubbly self. "I'll sing pretty much anything. I just like to sing. People tell me I'm pretty okay at it." Heather smiled brightly. She put her hands in her pockets. She loved the Performing Arts Club. The club leader was so nice and the PAC let her be creative in the ways she liked to be (music and dance). Heather was grinning widely as people went around the room answering Christine's question. She hummed quietly to herself and played with her hair.

Back to top Go down