Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually

Go down

The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually Empty The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Today was going to be a relaxing day. It was the weekend so there were no classes and the upperclassmen were at Cheval. That only left the first and the second years to roam around the castle. Riley liked it better when he was alone, two just seemed like a lonelier number. He rather just walk around by himself instead of have someone with him. It was the best time to sort things out with himself. Ever since the incident in flying class, Professor Bowen hadn't made the young boy do anything that he wasn't comfortable with so that meant he sat out while everyone else did what they were told. Flying wasn't needed, right?

He walked around the grounds aimlessly, he wasn't sure what he was doing or where he was going. But he liked the warm sun on his skin, the warmth seeping through his t-shirt. He looked up at the sky and smiled, he was truly happy for once.

Back to top Go down

The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually Empty Re: The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Today was going to be a pretty decent day to Claudette. 2 hours before breakfast she had lost her curling iron and she had to use a hair curling spell. That would've been great, but Claudette vowed never to use magic on her own hair unless it was an emergency. And this was a life-death situation. After all the brats went to Cheval, she wrapped a floral print scarf around her neck and pondered around the grounds.

Eventually, Claudette got extremely hot with the scarf on and used it as a headband instead. She went into the courtyard to find someone there. Oh no. It couldn't be. Her crush, Riley was there. There was no backing out. She looked up at the sun and found the warmth quite pleasant. Hey, I could get a tan, she thought to herself.

Claudette closed her eyes for a moment. This was actually a great moment, sunning herself in the courtyard of a beautiful grand palace. Such a wonderful moment, that she started to sing in a whisper loud enough for somone to hear.

Back to top Go down

The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually Empty Re: The Sun Will Find Us All Eventually

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Riley hadn't noticed anyone around until he heard singing. Her voice was pretty but not as pretty as his mother's voic, more like what he remembered of it. He stood silently there for a moment as he thought abot his mother. It had been so long go but he could still remember what she had sounded like. Should he interupt her singing and say something? Maybe he shouldn't. It would be rude to stop her while she was busy.

He shrugged his shoulder and began walking again. If she wanted to talk to him then shw would have to start the conversation. He didn't want to be called rude for interupting her. The sun felt so nice and felt his cares just slip away. His mind was numb and he felt no sour feelings. Only the good ones, the happiness and the warmth. The beautiful warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:59 am

The sun did feel pretty nice, but now she was starting to get a sunburn on her cheeks that looked vaguely like Claudette was blushing. She couldn't see who embarrassing she looked, but she could feel her face being roasted. Oh god, not while he's here, she thought. Claudette didn't even know the anti-sunburn spell.

She then remembered the unicorn. Claudette found a unicorn at the stables last Saturday. How could that slip from her mind? "So, hey, I found a unicorn at the stables. Then you could see one." Claudette said to the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Riley stopped when he heard her speak up. He wasn't too far from her so he could hear what she said. His lips turned to a small smile when she said she had found a unicorn in the stables. The school probably had a lot more than just one. He wanted to see them for himself. "I'll go check them out later," he said. Maybe he could take Bo with him, he seemed like the type to enjoy magical creatures. He'd have to bring it up with him and if he didn't want to go then he'd just go alone or something.

He paused for a moment, he didn't want their conversation to end like that. But what did he say next? "How are you?" he blurted out. It was the only thing he could think of since he hardly knew the girl and couldn't ask her anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 pm

She was missing everyone back home. Everyone except Tina. Least favorite person in the world was her annoying-as-hell sister. Claudette just had to be sad for Sparkle, her beloved unicorn. "Yeah, I would not spend today looking at a unicorn. I would spend these moments out in the sun." she said.

Claudette was thinking, how adorable, when Riley spoke out randomly. "Well, I already decorated my dorm. I tried out for my house's Quidditch team. I ate some wierd stuff at dinner yesterday. I'm actually pretty good even though I should be nervous. What about you?" she replied. She reacted well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down