Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Chase a Story

Go down

Chase a Story Empty Chase a Story

Post by Linette Puchard Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

It was quiet. Much quieter than any town or village. Far too quiet and this was where she was sent by her boss. A story to pursue and Linette wasn't at all sure she would find it. He didn't give her any details. He only sent her out here in a place full of muggles and a few wizards scattered here and there. What did he expect her to find? A whole lot of wizards breaking the International Statute of Secrecy? That was about the only thing she could ever find out here and there was nothing.

She found a convenient rock near a quiet country road. None of those muggle transport things were zipping along here. Nothing at all. She sighed and rested her chin on her propped up hand. "I am so boooorrrrdddd," she sighed loudly. The witch lifted her head and shouted, "come on! Give me something!" Then she heard a cry. "An augury?" she asked. "What's one of them doing out here?" And there it was across the road in a tree looking very far away from its native habitat of Ireland. And it began to rain.
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down