Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Two for a Roll... and three and four and five

Go down

Two for a Roll... and three and four and five Empty Two for a Roll... and three and four and five

Post by Lucie Banken Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:55 am

The problem with being in a new place was not knowing where anything is. Like when she got separated from her nanna for the umpteenth time Lucie found herself down a strange alley. The shops looked dingier and darker than the ones in Amethyst Alley. Everything looked darker and Lucie was nervous as her eyes darted this way and that. She eventually stopped outside one of the shops and decided she was just going to have to do something. No-one looked to be out in the alley.

She pushed open the door of the shop and stopped. It looked a little bit familiar to the extend that it at least sold the same type of merchandise as the one she'd entered in Amethyst Alley. Only she liked this one even less than she had the other. And Lucie felt a strong desire to run out again. Maybe ask somewhere else for help. She turned to head for the door but instead turned into a display of cauldrons. "EEK," she squealed as she jumped backwards, narrowly missing being hit by the cauldrons which collapsed and rolled across the floor. "I'm sorry," she babbled, "I didn't mean to do it. They were just there and I wasn't prepared and...and...I'm sorry." Her voice sounded awfully small toward the end of the babbling and she felt like the ground would rise up and swallow her.
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down