Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Christmas in Germany

Go down

Christmas in Germany  Empty Christmas in Germany

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:58 am

Daniel was really excited to go visit Melody over Christmas break. Unfortunately his parents said he could only visit one of his friends’ and since Melody asked first, he was obligated to visit her. He also figured that there would be more opportunities to visit each other. Which then had him thinking that he could have both girls over to his house for one break.

Eileen apparated over with him to the St. Holmes’ house in Germany. She wanted to be the one to drop him off to meet Melody’s parents as well. Daniel brushed his mother’s hand away, she simply wanted to smooth his hair out, just as the door opened. He smiled at his favorite best friend. “Hey.”

Back to top Go down

Christmas in Germany  Empty Re: Christmas in Germany

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 am

Melody had been overjoyed to hear that Daniel would be visiting her and her family for Christmas. Her mother had seemed to faun over her about having a new boyfriends. Whatever that that was. But she had just responded by explaining that they had been very good friends when they both living in the orphanage. When the doorbell rang, Melody ran down the stairs quickly and opened the door.

Not wasting a second, Melody immediately greeted him with a hug. 'Daniel!" She exclaimed! "I'm so happy you're here!" She smiled and looked to the woman next to him and blushed a little at how open she'd been in front of the woman.. "Hello Mrs. Eaton, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said politely with a smile. "Will you come in?" She asked blinking her pretty eyes. "My mama just put the kettle on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Daniel turned bright red at the hug and awkwardly patted her on the back before pulling away. His mother was going to tease him about that. “I’m glad to be here.” She smiled brightly.

Mrs. Eaton smiled at the girl. “Hello, Melody. It’s so nice to finally meet you. Daniel wrote about you and the other girl.. ah… what’s her name…” Daniel was flushing embarrassedly and muttered Heahter’s name. “Sure, I’d love you.” Mrs. Eaton smiled at the girl. Mother and son followed Melody into the household. Daniel drifted from his mother’s side and closer to Melody. “How was your holiday?” He asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 am

Melody smiled at the woman and nodded. "Oh, ,you must mean Heather!" She said, not hearing Daniel, she smiled remembering the girls name. Heather and her had somewhat grown apart and Melody wasn't sure if it was result of Daniel or the fact that they had just seemed to avoid each other the whole year. However, she did want to make amends with the girl in hopes to salvage their once great relationship.

Once Daniel's Mother had stopped fawning over them, Melody giggled and and found a spot on the couch to sit and chat with Daniel. "Oh, my holiday? It was fine, so far, I've gotten to spend it with my family. I do truly love them and I'm so thankful to have them." She smiled and looked at him. "How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Daniel wished his mother would just leave. She was being far too doting and way too embarrassing for his liking. He sighed softly and was thankful that Melody’s adopted mother had taken his to the kitchen to talk without their kids. Daniel sat next to Melody and smiled at her gently. “I’m glad your holiday has been good. Family is always nice.” His father had a pretty huge family, so their home was rather rowdy. Daniel nodded and grinned. “My holiday was very nice, spent it with family too. And my parents spoiled me again. I wish they wouldn’t. I feel like I cost them a fortune.” He said softly and shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down