Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You

Go down

Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You Empty Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 pm

The universe must have been punishing Daniel for being such a terrible friend to Heather. She probably wanted nothing to do with him now. But, somehow she and her entourage got up to leave at the exact same time that his family was leaving the pub as well. The stars could not have planned it any better.

The Eaton’s followed the group of kids out and his mother being, well, his mother saw the adorable little blonde girl who appeared to be Daniel’s age and just thought up the most brilliant idea ever. She should have Daniel introduce himself so that he’d have a friend at school. It was perfect! And when she told her son her fabulous idea… he didn’t have much time to process what was about to happen, because the next thing he knew his mother was pushing him towards Heather and the teenagers.

Daniel being his horribly clumsy self literally crashed into Heather. He was dying. The universe had to be doing this to him because he was about to die and it just wanted him to suffer so much before taking him out of his misery.

“H-Heather… h-hi..” He spluttered and quickly stood up, helping her up as well. “I-I’m not sure i-if you r-remember me, but, uh…” The two brunettes with her were giving him a strange look and he could feel his parents watching them. Oh my god, he was going to pass out.

Back to top Go down

Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You Empty Re: Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:15 pm

Heather was walking beside Guen when a boy plowed into him. "Ow!" She yelped as she hit the cobblestone. Then she looked up at her assailant as he helped her up and blinked before her eyes lit up. It was Daniel. Heather practically tackled Daniel in a hug, throwing her arms around his neck. She buried her face into his chest and sucked in a breath of scent. It really was her Daniel. She giggled excitedly.

"I could never forget you, Daniel. Never in a million years." She stayed clung to him. She couldn't let him go again. She couldn't let him out of her sight. "Please be real." She mumbled, burrying her face against him. "I missed you so much, so, so, so much. It's not the same falling asleep without one of your stories, and waking up without my best friend in the whole world. It was dreadful, but you're back now, and that's what matters."

Back to top Go down

Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You Empty Re: Never Would've Thought I'd Crash Into You

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Daniel cringed slightly when she yelped. “Oh, merlin I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kno-“ But his apology was cut off by Heather tackling him. Everything he had been worried about washed away. She didn’t hate him. He took a deep breath and buried his face into her shoulder, holding her close. His Heather was back and they were still friends.

“N-never ever?” He asked and held her tighter. He wasn’t ready to let go, part of him wasn’t even sure if this was real. “I am real and you, you’re real. You are real right?” He pulled away to look at her. Merlin, she was so beautiful. Wait, what. “I missed you so much too and I was a jerk and I never wrote. Do you hate me? I understand if you hate me.” He mumbled and looked down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 pm

"Never ever." Heather had no issues being held tighter. She didn't want him to let go of her, like ever again. "I'm real." She assured him, before looking up at him. He was staring at her, but then again she was staring up at him too. "It's okay Daniel. I don't hate you. I don't think it's possible for me to hate you." It was okay now because Daniel was here. That was all that mattered in Heather's world. Her best friend was back.

Heather was pretty positive Daniel had missed Melody more than her. Which was totally okay. It didn't bother Heather one bit who he missed more now that he was back. Him being back was all she cared about. She rested her head against his chest. "I'm so happy you're here." She said gently. "I was beginning to get worried that I would never see you again Daniel, and a world where I never saw you again would be a sad world."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Daniel was probably shaking. He was just so happy and amazed that Heather could forgive him so easily and really that he had his friend back. They were both searching each other’s faces, eating up every detail they could pick up. “I convinced myself that you’d hate me and I couldn’t imagine that. A world where you hated me was just as bad as a world where we would never see each other again.”

He had missed both his friends equally. Maybe certain things he missed more from each girl, but for the most part it was equal. Daniel enveloped her into another hug. “I’m so glad I was able to find you.” He said softly then pulled away. “Can I ask what happened after I left? I ran into Melody at the robes shop, so I know what happened to her and all. But what about you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:48 am

"Not much happened to me." Heather said honestly. "I was in the orphanage another two years and then I got adopted." Heather bit her lip. "I want to know all about you though. How have you been?" She asked curiously as the now group of six began to walk towards a shop. "What are your parents like? Are they nice? Do they treat you right? Do you have any new hobbies? Have you read a lot of books? Do you have any new favorite food? Favorite color?"

Then Heather bit her lip. Her brother, Guen, and the Eatons had gotten into a conversation, so they weren't paying attention to her and Daniel. "Will you make up a story for me? You haven't done that in forever, and I could really use a good Daniel story. It would make me really happy if you did." Heather smiled. It would make her more than happy, but she didn't want to force him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:17 am

“Who adopted you? And who are those teenagers with you? And do they always have to make out, don’t they need to breath or something?” He rambled off questions to her. “All about me?” Daniel listened to all of her questions. “I’ve been good. I missed you so much.” He repeated quietly. “Remember how I always spoke about taking up guitar lessons? Well, I told my parents and they got me a guitar and signed me up for them. But that’s it for my new hobbies. Of course I’m still reading. Eile-Mum, I mean, feeds that addiction. She’s a tutor for wizarding kids.” He explained. “Hmm, no my favorite food and color are still the same. What about you?”

Daniel watched the group ahead of them then turned to face Heather. “A Daniel story?” He smiled excitedly. He didn’t think he’d ever get the chance to make up and tell one of those again. “Of course I will Heather. Anything for you.” He smiled gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:32 pm

"A single mother adopted me. One if my brother, the other is his girlfriend. They do always make out, and do occasionally break for air." Heather smiled slightly when he told her that he missed her, and then much wider when she found out about his guitar playing. "Really? You're learning how to play guitar? That's amazing Daniel. I bet you're the best guitar player in the world." Heather smiled brightly. "Good, I'm glad you're still reading. I'd be a little disappointed if you weren't still reading. And nope, I'm still the same boring old Heather, though with a clothes obsession now." Heather giggled.

"Yes, a Daniel story. I haven't heard one in forever and I love your stories so much." Heather grinned excitedly when he agreed. "Okay, go then, tell me a story." Heather took Daniel's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Daniel smiled gently. “Those two seem nice. Do you like your family?” He hoped that she was  happy with them and that they cared for her. “Yeah, really.” He grinned. “I was pretty bad at first, but I’m slowly getting better.” Daniel explained excitedly. Maybe he could start writing songs for Heather too! She would probably like that. He flushed slightly and shook his head. “I’m still learning, Heather. No way am I the best.. yet.” He chuckled. “Boring old Heather? You were, could, and never will be boring Heather.” He smiled gently at her. “A clothes obsession? I’m not all that surprised.”

Daniel smiled and squeezed her hand gently. He was trying to come up with a good story to tell her. “Once upon a time, there was a princess. She was kind and treated everyone nicely…” He paused, hopefully she like this story. “She had a best friend in the palace. He wasn’t of her rank though, but he always dreamed of becoming a knight. When he was a bit older he had the opportunity, but he had to leave the palace.” Daniel paused. “The boy was sad to leave, but knew that he had to. He hadn’t spoken to the princess in years, but once his training was completed. He was brought back to the palace to protect the princess.”

Daniel smiled sheepishly at Heather. “He thought his best friend was going to hate him for leaving and for never writing…but he was happy and relieved to see that she had been doing well while he was gone. What surprised him most, was that the princess didn’t hate him not one bit. Their friendship picked right up from where they left off and they remained best friends forever.” It was a really corny story, but he was eleven, so what else was he gonna say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down