Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Studying Is A Drag

Go down

Dorm #4: Studying Is A Drag  Empty Dorm #4: Studying Is A Drag

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 am

Melanie stared at her blank notebook. This procrastination thing was so meh. She hated doing it, but it was so ingrained in her brain at this point that there was no other way to get work done. By the time her seventh year rolled around, she’d have eyes like a zombie and probably turn into one. She glanced over at Hayden who was finishing up his essay, the essay she hadn’t started yet. “This essay isn’t due for another week and you’ve already finished it. You’re just making me look bad now.” She teased him.

Melanie rarely ever got work done when she was with Hayden, the twins teased her like crazy for it. Apparently she did this weird stare thing, which she totally did not (she so did). Willow curled up against her arm. Ah, she could blame the cat on why she was so distracted. Perfect. She stroked Willow’s ears.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Studying Is A Drag  Empty Re: Dorm #4: Studying Is A Drag

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:53 am

"I am not making you look bad, nothing could. You're more or less pretty flawless." Hayden smiled softly at his friend and stroked their cats fur. It wasn't hard for him to get into school at all, but when it had been talked up to you your whole life that was probably one of the good side effects. One of the bad ones was stress which Hayden was constantly full of. It was part of the reason he did work so fast. If it was done he would not have to worry and he wouldn't have to stress. Both of these points were huge for him and he was glad that he could unwind with Melanie to try to calm himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 am

“I dunno, I’m pretty flawed.” Melanie flushed softly and shoved her face into her notebook to hide the blush. She mumbled against the parchment, “Besides, if anyone here is flawless it’s you.” Melanie meant it. She truly thought Hayden was perfect. Was that weird? To find one’s best friend perfect? Eh… Melanie liked to think she hated stress, but she clearly dwelled on it. But she absolutely hated seeing her best friend stressed out. It made her worry more than she already did about him. She looked down at her parchment, doodles of flowers and their cat covered the upper left corner. Most of her papers generally ended up with little drawings on them. She carefully ripped the page out of her notebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:22 am

"I'm hardly flawless, in fact did you know my left big toe is a full millimeter longer than my right big toe?" Hayden grinned at Melanie. He didn't know how she could find him perfect. He wasn't perfect at all. He was clumsy and nerdish, and she just deserved the coolest friend ever (AKA not Hayden) She deserved someone who knew what you wanted right before you had it. He would buy her necklaces and take her out to dinner. Okay...that was not fun to picture at all. It was less fun to picture than a kiss from his great aunt Matilda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down