Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten!

Go down

Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten! Empty Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten!

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Mon May 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Malachi didn't know much about Rosalie's family, but from what he had gathered, they weren't as charming of a bunch as he would like to imagine. Upon hearing the melancholy in Rose's voice when speaking of the upcoming break, Malachi felt obligated to make a change. He knew his parents wouldn't mind an extra guest at home, since they always felt that the more the merrier, but sent a letter home a week prior asking if it was okay. They replied 'yes' and that they were excited to finally meet one of his school friends. It wasn't often that Kai had company that was not someone he was related to.

The pair was picked up by Cornelius and Gertrude St. Holmes, both parents grinning widely and remarking on how wunderschön, beautiful, she was. Kai had to admit he was a bit embarrassed at the fuss, and was eager to be apparated back to his comfort zone, his home.

Their apartment in Berlin was quaint and crowded with his parent's art supplies. The place was not nearly big enough for the St. Holmes' creativity, but somehow they managed in the confining space. Red and gold candles were flickering among boughs of holly. A mistletoe hung in the doorway, where beneath Cornelius wrapped his arms around Gertrude's waist and planted a kiss received with her chiming laughter. Malachi, feeling too bashful, walked quickly past the threshold and into the living room, the largest room of the apartment, where a fairly tall tree rested in the middle, glowing with fairy lights and tinsel, and with a few golden wrapped gifts beneath. Malachi drew in a deep breath. It felt nice to be home.

Title=Merry Christmas!
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Taurus Posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten! Empty Re: Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten!

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Rosalie had bundled up in one of her coats and stuffed her hands in her pockets. She was surprised that her . She sat next to Kai and waited for his parents. Her parents weren't the most compassionate of people and she was a little nervous about meeting his parents. She looked over at Malachi and smiled slightly. "I'm kinda of nervous." She giggled a little. She suddenly heard a car pull up and looked up. Two smiling faces got out and hugged Kai straight away and then embraced her. "Oh!" Rosalie said in surprise. "Hallo, Herr und Frau St. Holmes." She said politely with a smile and blushed when they commented on her looks, "Danke.." She said and smiled a bit. She had never had anyone been so open and sweet to her like this, she kinda of liked it.

Getting into the car, she sat next to Kai. A few minutes passed and they were at his house. She looked over at him with a small smile and followed his family in. Looking up she saw the mistletoe and smiled a little. She had never had a real Christmas in her house. The only thing that her family did was have a dinner, but half the time her mother was off in Paris and her father on a business meeting in Japan, so Christmas Dinner was Her and one of the maid cleaning up the dining hall. She was glad to be here and not have to have another lonely holiday.

Translation: Hello, Mr. & Mrs. St. Holmes.......Thank you.. wrote:

Back to top Go down

Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten! Empty Re: Berlin, Germany: Frohe Weihnachten!

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:05 pm

"Kai, why don't you show her to your room?" Papa suggested, to which Malachi responded by taking Rosalie's bags and motioning with his head for her to follow.

"We've only got two bedrooms," he explained, his cheeks blushing slightly. "So I hope you don't mind." He pushed open the door to his room only to find Elmo waiting for him. The young dog hopped off of his bed and jumped onto Kai. Kai laughed, accidentally dropping Rosalie's bags, as he tried to get the German Shepherd off of him. "I missed you too, kumpel!" He gave the big dog a hug and then addressed Rosalie's bags again. He moved them onto his bed and then turned to the blow up mattress on the other side of the small room. "You can sleep in my bed, and I'll take the spare," He told her, smiling as he saw Elmo wagging his tail as he sniffed the girl. "I'm sorry that it's probably not as glamorous here as you are used to."
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 pm

Rosalie smiled at his parents and nodded when they made the suggestion about him showing her the room. She found it a little odd to sleep in the same room as boy, but she figured that if his parents were okay with it, she figured that it was fine at least for now.

As they opened the door a dog barked and jumped up to greet Kai, cause Rosalie to giggle a little bit. She smiled as he let her use the more comfy bed. "Oh. Thank you, I really appreciate all of this." She hugged him, but suddenly pulled away when he said it probably wasn't as glamorous as she was used to. "No it's not, but that's what makes it special. It's something new and I get to experience it with you." She replied sweetly and gave him a warm smile.

Leaning down to the floor when Elmo came over to her, she scratched his ears and fawned over the big sweetie. "Oh you're so cute!" She said in a childish way. "Yes you are! You remind me of Natalie." She continued and sighed. "I really miss her." She smiled sadly as she kept showing affection to the German Shepard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Malachi St. Holmes Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:54 pm

"What is your home like?" Kai asked, as he tidied up his room a bit. Much to his horror, he found a pair of underwear he had left on the ground, which he had quickly transferred to the laundry basket, hoping she wouldn't notice, as she was busy playing with his dog. "Oh? You have a dog as well?" He asked, intrigued, as he finished his last minute tidying and took a seat on the spare bed.

He wasn't sitting for long before he heard Mama call to them. "Sonnenschein!"

"Yes Mama?" Kai replied, but with the silence that he was met with in response, told him she was expecting him to come to here. "C'mon," He uttered to Rosalie and then exited the room.

He entered the living room and was met with his parents glowing smiles. "Presents!" Kai returned the grin and sat down, crossing his legs, on the carpet in front of the Christmas tree.

Kai opened his gift with a nod of approval from Papa and rejoiced as he pulled out a hand-knit sweater. "Oh Mama! Papa! It's beautiful!" It was a deep maroon color and in a goldenrod yellow was an embroidered pair of deer antlers. He embraced both of his parents and then pulled away to see his Papa hand a present to Rosalie.

"We got you a little something too. Frohe Weihnachten!"
Malachi St. Holmes
Malachi St. Holmes
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Rosalie was scratching Elmo's ears when Kai suddenly asked what her home was like. Rosalie stiffened a bit. "Um, well.." She started and struggled to find the right words to describe her home life to Kai. "My mother is really into fashion, and designs in Paris, she's always over in France. So it's mostly my dad and I. He's a business man, and he is really busy a lot of the time. So I live in a big house in Italy, my little dog Natalie is the most adorable little sweetie. She is a one eyed pug. I love her. We don't really celebrate holidays and sorts like that, um, I guess they never had time for it.." she trailed off quietly.

Suddenly someone called out from the other room, which made Rosalie jump a bit. Within a few moments Kai was replying and then asked her to follow him. "Okay.." She walked down the hall with him and sat down on the ground next to him and smiled as he opened his gifts and she felt her smile falter a bit. She wasn't angry at Malachi, she was envious of him. She wish that her parents would be like that, even if they had no presents, but some kind of interaction would be great anytime at all.

Rosalie fiddled with her thumbs awkwardly when suddenly a voice behind her made her turn her head. Malachi's father was handing her a box with a warm smile. Taking the box gently as if it was a injured animal that couldn't be moved very much. "Thank you.." She whispered small and looked lovingly at the gift.

She wasn't about to tell Kai that this was her first Christmas gift ever, but if she didn't tell him, the tears of happiness rolling down her cheeks might have given it away. Rosalie let them fall down her cheeks as she opened the box which reveal a pretty pink fabric which formed a scarf. "It's beautiful." She smiled at the St. Holmes. "Thank you so much, you are all so kind." She let another tear slip from her eye. "I'll treasure it always."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down